Chapter 2

"Get dressed baby. And make yourself look good, the better you look, the better you will be treated."

"Go to hell. I'm not doing anything for you!", I said right before I spit in his face.

"You little bitch!", he screamed at me, then he punched me in my right side, I lost my breath and thought I would pass out. 

"Now put your fucking clothes on, and don't you dare tell anyone I hit you! It'll be our little secret, bitch."

I did what I was told and got dressed. I pulled my silk, red dress back up over my chest and tried to get it zippered but the pain was just unbearable. I guess Brady, as I learned earlier that was my current capture's name, saw because he offered to help. 

"Here, honey, let me get that for you." He reached over my shoulder and around my body to zipper it. I could feel his breath on my neck and I knew he was enjoying every moment of this. He zippered up my dress and whispered into my ear something I will never forget, "Every time you unzip a dress, you'll think of me." And then, he kissed me.

"Get the h-"

"Shut the hell up and get your fat, white ass out the door. 

I was not fat....at least I don't think. The last time I check I was 150lbs and 5 foot 5 inches. Not too bad I didn't think. I wasn't going to argue with him though. My only thoughts were of leaving and getting home. I knew everyone must be terrified and wondering where I was. Especially Jaxon. Then it hit me. If I was here, and I knew I had to have been taken soon after Jaxon and I left that club because I never remembered getting home, what happened to Jaxon? I was getting a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew that if they got to me they must have had to have gone through Jaxon. He's very protective of me.

I walked out of the room and into the longest hallway I had ever seen. Brady told me to turn left at the next "intersection" and follow the red doors until I saw Brenda. I wanted to run. To try every door until I found a way out, but I knew they wouldn't let me walk alone if I could get out.

******************************************************************************************************

When I saw what they referred to as the "hall" I realized it was a dining room. The biggest in the world if I had to guess. There was an oak table that had at least 50 chairs surrounding it and only one was occupied, with Brenda. She had to have been at least 40 maybe even 50 years old. She wore, however, the most beautiful outfit.

"Ahh I see you have finally decided to join me dear."

"Yeah.", I said with probably too much attitude. 

"Do not use that slang with me. I believe the proper word is 'yes'. And, for future reference, address me as ma'am. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am. W-why am I here?", I asked as respectively as possible. 

She smiled, "You, my darling, are my newest asset. You come here with a glowing recommendation."

"A recommendation? From who?" She frowned. 

"From who, ma'am?

"You are a quick learner, Jaxon said as much and more."

Ja-Jaxon? As in my boyfriend Jaxon? I had so many questions spinning in my head. I'd been seeing him for 5 months. We met at a small diner I frequent about four miles from my house. We hit it off instantly. How could he be behind this?

"You're lying! Jaxon, Jaxon loves me! He would never be apart of whatever sick thing this is!"

"See that is where you are wrong my dear. Jaxon is my best detective. I send him to, let us say investigate, young women who could make me more money. His job was to gain your trust, then see if you had what it takes to be of value. Apparently you do, that is why you are here."

"What do you mean, value? Ma'am."

"Well, let us see", she said as she took out a few pieces of paper from a manilla envelope, "it says here that you and he had some amazing sex. Jaxon says you are very good in bed and were willing to try anything he wanted. We like that here."

"I was judged on whether or not I would have kinky sex with him or not!? That's sick!"

"It may be dear, but, it says here that some of the things you were willing to do for him were even sicker."

"Shut up! Shut the hell up you bitch!", that was when I threw myself at her. But, before I laid one finger on her a dark figure came out of a corner and grabbed me. He threw me onto a chair and in under a minute I was strapped to it by my ankles and wrists.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My chapters are going to be short because this is just something I am writing for fun so the story as a whole will be relatively shortish.