Chapter 20

A/N First of all, I never expected to get to 20 chapters so yay me. Lol.  Secondly, thanks for all the support and reads, it means a lot! ENJOY!

As painful as it was going through the days alone, I knew it was what was best for me and my baby. I knew that the only way to get through was to do all my clients and cherish the alone time I had in between. Marshal came in daily to check on me and take my and my baby’s vitals. At one point my blood pressure was a little high and he had to cancel my appointments for two days to insure it would stabilize.

It was hard not having anything, or anyone, to do for those couple days. As difficult as it was to admit, I kinda actually hated it. The solitary was enough to drive a person insane. That, coupled with the fact that my little boy decided to kick me for 32 hours straight, was enough to drive me to beg for clients on the third day of my rest. I got them, no questions asked.

I saw Jaxon a few times in passing in the hallway but I never acknowledged his existence. I couldn’t believe how pig headed and naive he was being. On occasion my mind would wander to Michael and I wondered what he was doing at that particular time; if he had passed training yet.

One day, right around the end of my seventh month of pregnancy, I decided I should ask Jaxon about him. So, as I was walking back to my room after a session with my most frequent client, I stopped Jaxon in the hall and asked him.

“Have you heard anything about Michael since you’ve been back?”

“Yeah, he’s out of training. Passed a few days ago. We currently have him taking clients. Hoping to get him back into the swing of things. Why?”

“I was just wondering. No one had said anything about him lately and I was kind of getting worried.”

“Laken, do you love him?”

“I-I don’t know, why? It’s none of your business.” I said it with evidently too much attitude; he slapped me.

“OUCH! What the hell?”

“You do not speak to me that way…ever. Understood?”

“You don’t dictate my feelings and you sure as hell don’t deserve an answer!”

“Don’t you dare say another word.” And with that, he pulled me down the hallway by my hair to an undisclosed location.

“Ja-“

“I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!”

We ventured down the spacious hallway for at least five minutes, turning every so often until we got to where we were going.

“Here,” he said, “you want to see Michael so bad. Here, watch one of his performances.”

“No Jaxon, please don’t make me. I-“

“DO IT!”

I quivered. He had never been that mad at me before. “Okay. Okay.”

I had never been so unprepared for anything in my life as I was for what I saw then. As I peered through the one way glass window, down into the room Michael was in, I stared in horror as he had sex…with his mother.

“Oh God, Jaxon. I- I think I’m going to be sick. Please, don’t make me watch this.”

“Watch it! Don’t you dare take your eyes off them. And for your added pleasure, listen to it too.” He turned a knob on the wall and I heard the moans of Michael and Brenda emanating from their room.

“Oh, uh, uh Mikey. My sweet baby boy, oh God, yes, right there. Ohhh.”

“Mmmm, like this mother?” He asked it as he was sucking on her breast.

“Oh yes, son, just like, uh, that.”

I watched in total disbelief and horror as Michael and Brenda slowly had sex. He sucked his way down Brenda’s body and to the hem of her skirt. “Are you ready now mother?” He asked. She nodded and he took off her skirt with one swift move and was on top of her. I almost puked but I was afraid of turning away from the scene because of Jaxon. Never before had he scared me, not even when I initially found out he was the reason I was there. As Michael and Brenda really started getting into it I heard a soft moan behind me. Startled, I flinched and turned around to see Jaxon. He had a “hard on” and was jacking off. I was sickened. That was the last straw. There was no way I could keep my food down after that. He was getting off on his mother and brother going at it. EWWWW

I turned back around just in time to see Michael and Brenda climaxing. At that point I lost it. My stomach contents went everywhere. I heaved and gagged until there was nothing left to throw up. I heard Jaxon climax and then he came over to me and helped me up and out of the room. I was so weak I could barely walk and as much as I hated him touching me, I needed his help. As we walked back, a door opened and out came Michael. Before he shut it I caught a glimpse of Brenda still getting dressed.

“Oh my God Laken! You’re still here! You’re alright!”