Chapter 6

When I woke and saw that I was in bed, alone, I thought maybe the previous few days had all been a dream. That I'd just slept really well and imagined it all. Too bad that wasn't true. 

I was still in that dark, windowless, scary room. The only difference, now Michael wasn't with me. I had so many questions swarming in my already cluttered mind. Would I ever see him again? Why did I want to see him again? Did he care? Did he leave to get me help, to get me out of this horrid place? 

"Good morning dear, how are you feeling?", asked Brenda. I hadn't even noticed her come in. 

"I'm fine ma'am."

"How are your ribs? Yes, Michael told me this morning before he left. I really wish you would have told me dear.  Brady is being reprimanded as we speak."

"He told me not to say anything. I was, I am afraid of him, ma'am."

"Dear, you have nothing to be afraid of. I am having another one of my boys be in charge of you. You will have no more contact with Brady."

"Okay ma'am." Did she really think that was going to make everything all better? I was being held captive and used as a whore, all because of her.

"Aren't you going to thank me? I did you a favor. You should be grateful."

"Yes, I am. Thank you ma'am."

"You are very welcome dear, now, I have my doctor here to check out your ribs. Don't worry, he is only a doctor. No sex is involved in this encounter. Marshal, you are permitted to enter. I will leave you two."

Wow, Marshal was not what I expected. So far everyone I'd seen there was young and toned, except for Brenda, but this guy, Marshal, was old. He had to be pushing 60 and looked every day of it. He had a little medical bag and wore jeans and a button up shirt. Real professional, I thought.

"Okay, let's take a look at these ribs of yours. Which side?", he asked. I told him my right.

I sat up just far enough for my ribs to be uncovered from the blanket. I was still wearing Michael's shirt. Why hadn't he taken it with him? I was glad he didn't.

"Okay, I'm going to have to unbotton your shirt. Is that okay?" I nodded. 

He unbuttoned the shirt from the bottom up until he got just under my breasts. He examined my ribs for a while then wrapped them. Damn that hurt! After that he buttoned my shirt back up and gave me three pills. He told me two were for pain and the other was one I would be taking everyday to boost my immune system. I took all three and then Marshal left. He wasn't too bad. Kinda creepy though, probably because he was so old. 

My new handler came in the room next. He was also young, mid twenties if I had to guess. He was wearing a skin tight muscle shirt and dark jeans. Really good looking. Very muscular and tan. He told me his name was Jason and he was going to escort me back to my room. We walked and walked and walked. We got to a red door, no different than the other hundred we'd passed on our way there. He swiped a key card and in we went. 

The room was gorgeous. Like something I'd only dreamed of. The walls were lime green and the ceiling and floor were orange, my two favorite colors. There was a bookcase from floor to ceiling filled with the best mysteries, my favorite books. There were pictures of all kinds of animals, from sharks to tigers and lions, my favorite creatures. The bed was  king sized with beautiful oak posts, head and foot boards. 

How did they do this? How did they know- Jaxon. He must've told them all this. What, they want their prisoners to feel comfortable? I was suddenly pissed!

"Who the hell do you think you are? Do you think this is going to make me being a sex slave somehow feel better?  You think that trying to make me comfortable makes it okay for you to sell my body? MY body!!"