Chapter 4

He stripped completely naked then he got on top of me and kissed down from my neck to my toes. He took off the towel on my chest and sucked my nipples then licked his way down between my legs. He slowly took the towel off and fingered me for a few minutes. Then he started licking me and sucking on my clitoris. I knew it was only a matter of time before he would be in me. He moved up though. He kissed my neck again, then kissed me on the lips. I went along with it. Anything to keep him from penetrating me. He lowered himself until his body touched mine. I wanted to puke. He really got into kissing me. His hands cupped my face then went down my body. All of a sudden he touched my ribs. I tried to stop myself but couldn't. I started to shake and sob uncontrolably. It hurt so bad, I couldn't pretend to be happy through the pain. 

"Owww!", I screamed in between sobs, "my ribs, please, please don't touch them!"

"Baby, what's wrong? What did I do?" He said and I thought he may have been being sincere, like he actually cared. 

"My ribs, t-they are b-bruised or broken. I'm not sure.", I managed to say through the pain and tears. 

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea. Honestly, I would have never touched them if I knew. Why didn't you see a doctor?"

"It happened here."

"What do you mean? Someone here hit you?"

I nodded. "Brady did. Then he said not to tell Brenda, it would be our little secret."

"Oh my God! Here, let me take a look. He's not supposed to get rough. Don't worry, I'll tell Brenda and she will happily get you some medical treatment and pain killers. She takes really good care of her girls."

"No, please don't touch me."

"Relax, I'm a pre-med student. I can help."

"B-but why would you..."

"Yeah I know. Why would I want to pay for sex with a beautiful woman who doesn't want it?" I nodded. "I get so stressed over my work, I need to let loose. And trust me, there's no fun chicks in medical school. Just stuck up bitches going to college on daddy's money."

"Ouch!!"

"Sorry. It looks like you only have bruising. None of them are broken."

I was actually kinda liking this guy. He cared, and didn't actually want to hurt me. He just needed a way to relax, though he could've picked a better hobby. 

"Here, let me uncuff you."

"Thanks. Those things kinda hurt."

"No more than your ribs I would assume." I kinda giggled. He put his boxers and pants back on. He gave me his shirt to cover up with. Pure silk, it felt so good. "You have a beautiful smile ya know. What did you do before they brought you here?"

I felt myself blush a little. "I am, or was, a student at Hudson, working on my bachelors in elementary education."

"Wow, a teacher, brave. What grade?"

"Second."

"Admirable." I giggled again, this time though, my ribs pounded.

"Sorry, I guess I shouldn't make you laugh."

"Well you did pay for twelve hours. I'm pretty sure we've barely covered a half hour of that."

"True. But you're hurt. I'd feel terrible if I added to that."

"Well, I know its not exactly what you had planned for today, but we could talk."

He smiled. Wow, he had a great smile. But I shouldn't be thinking like this, I thought. He was going to rape me, I need to just keep him and Brenda happy. 

"Talk? What is this foreign activity you speak of?"

"Hahaha, ouch."

"Talking would be great. Let's start with your name."

"I'm Laken. What about you?"

"Michael."

For the next eight or so hours all we did was talk. I learned that he was from a poorer part of a city but was so great in school that he got a full ride for pre-med at the school of his choosing. He was 22 which I thought was interesting. He looked no older than me, 19. I told him I was from a small farming community and worked all my life. We laughed and talked and had a great time. Then, I decided I'd ask about what I really wanted to know.