Chapter 15

I stayed in that cell for quite a few days and nights, I guess. I mean, I never knew when it was because there were no windows. I tried yelling for others a couple of time by quickly realized I was the only one stupid enough to get myself sent down there.

I got fed one time a “day” and had two bottles of water at a time. After I finished one I had to use it as a toilet. 

On what I guessed was my eighth day there I began to feel extremely nauseous. The floor was the only thing I had to sleep on with a thin blanket they provided and I figured I was becoming ill. When Brady brought me my food for the day I told him my hypothesis.

“Well that’s just fine because as soon as you are done eating this sandwich, you are being delivered to your punishment.”

I awoke to the sound of men and women whistling and screaming. I looked around and saw that I was strapped to a collapsible table that was, at that moment, up against the wall with me being vertically on it. I was naked and shivering.

“Welcome ladies and gentleman to this evening’s proceedings. We will now begin. The rules, for those of you who are new to this, are as follows. As Brady makes his way out with the instruments, the rules are simple. Whoever bids more, wins.”

I recognized the voice, it was Brenda.

“Now, in front of you all are the thirty five tools you will be able to use once you win. You will be bidding by body part, that is, if I auction off her lips, whoever bids most may come up and grab the instrument of his or her choosing. You do not need to take one of course, and then you will go up to our lucky participant and do whatever you please to that body part and that one alone.  You have ten minutes to do whatever you please. The only restriction is this. Each body part is sold only once, once you own a part you may come up at any time during the proceedings and take pleasure with your part. No harm may come to Laken though. That means no blood may be drawn, ever. Pain is of course welcome though. I want all of you to enjoy this evening. Let the fun begin.”

I was terrified. I thought that they were going to kill me. They all looked like savage animals who hadn’t fed in days.

“First, her feet, that includes her whole foot, toes and ankle. Let us start the bidding at $1000.”

“Yep!”

“$2000?”

“Here!”

“Do I hear $3000?”

“Me!”

“What about $4000? Do I hear four thousand dollars? Going once, twice, sold! Give your money to the man beside the tools and go claim your prize.”

All I could think about was what the hell this chick was going to do with my feet? I mean, they had been in the cell for all those days; no shoes, no where to rest them but the dirty floor. And then I realized I had been showered. EWWW someone had touched me.

The woman came up to me and started sucking my toes. It was revolting. She slid her hands over them and her tongue wandered up and down. ‘How does anyone get pleasure out of this’ I thought. Eventually she took off her pants and sat down on my toes. They went into her and I thought I may be sick. She was wet and moaning the whole time. After five minutes I felt her fluids running down my foot and knew she had came.

That went on again and again. Next my hands, face and then my breasts. Later came my neck and hair (all in one deal). When the man bought my ass he flipped me over on the table and laid it down horizontally before he raped me from behind. The last part of me to be sold was vagina. I dreaded this one. Brenda had made a special announcement regarding it before the auction started.

“For the sale of her vagina I will take no less than ten thousand dollars. It is very prized and I am sure you will all take great pleasure in owning it. No condom needed if so desired and you get 25 minutes. Let the bidding begin!”

It sold for $45,000. I was so scared when I saw who had “bought” it. He was tall and very muscular but his face was disfigured. When he came even closer I saw he was ex-military. I knew that it was going to be an intense 25 minutes.

He wasted no time. He brought up a water hose and forcefully shoved it into me. He turned on the water and it went straight up. I felt the pressure build and thought I was going to explode from the inside out. He slowly started to pull the hose in and out of me while also fingering and licking me. I felt his breathing hasten as mine started to become harder to control. After ten minutes of that I was close to orgasm and he knew it. He proceeded to untie my ankles and spread my legs. He pulled the hose out and dropped his pants. His erection was rock hard and long. He shoved himself into me and in five more minutes he and I both released at the same time.

My knees grew weak and my heart pounded.  If my wrists weren’t still tied up I would have probably collapsed to a heap on the floor. I was completely exhausted and drained. I hadn’t eaten a proper meal or had anything to drink since that whole thing started and I was starting to feel it. My stomach slowly started to growl and my head throbbed. I needed sleep, food, and a drink; maybe not in that order though.

After the event was over I was taken back to my room, my actual room. I missed the comfort of my bed, the silkiness of my sheets, and the smell of my clean clothes. I was laid on my bed and left to sleep. I dozed off for a few hours until the bed shifted to one side and I jumped.

“I am so sorry. Did I wake you?”

“Yeah, but it’s okay. I’m hungry. I need food and something to drink, please?” I had no idea who I was talking to but I hoped whoever it was could get me something. I was so famished and parched it felt like I hadn’t had food or water in months.

“Okay.” And then the bed went back to normal and I drifted back into a safe place in my head.

“Laken, Laken. Your food is here. I’m going to leave it on the nightstand.”

“Mmm.” I said it in such a fog that I hardly remember saying it at all.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N So, what did you think? I know, pretty inrense, nasty, graphic scenes. But a good chapter right? =)