Chapter 5

"Where are we? What state? What city?"

"I can't tell you those things."

"Why not!?"

He whispered, "See that far corner? There's a camera in there. That's how I knew you woke up. Brenda records every...encounter, and if the buyer wants, he can buy a copy. But Brenda always keeps the original and I'm pretty sure that sometimes she watches the tapes."

"Won't she be mad that we didn't, ya know."

"Nahh, she has her money. That's all she cares about, and security. Which is why you can't know some things."

"Well can I ask about this room?"

"Yeah, go ahead. "

"Why is there so much black? Doesn't she want a happy place? Not the outskirts of hell. And what about that other door?"

"Hahaha That door is a bathroom. Bathtub, sink, toilet. The black is so you can see the cum after you're done. It shows up great on black and-"

"Wait, you weren't going to use a condom!?"

"Yes, I was. But some people like seeing that kinda thing. I don't need to be a dad yet Laken."

"What do they do with the babies, if someone would get pregnant?"

"It depends, if the girl is a top money maker they abort the baby. But, if the girl is just average, they let her decide if she wants to keep it or not. If she does, they give her all the vitamins and everything she needs. Then, when the baby is born, if its a girl, Brenda sends them to a place to grow up before coming back here to work for her. If its a boy, the baby is left on the steps of a church or hospital."

"Oh my God! That's terrible!"

"Yeah, but efficient." 

"Tell me something Michael. How do you know so much about this place?"

"I-I just do. I'd rather not talk about that. I need to see what time it is."

"Well, what's the time?"

"6:32 in the morning. I should go. I have an exam at 10."

"Wait, didn't you say you paid for 12 hours. That would mean you shouldn't have left until 9:15ish. Where are you going?"

"I need to get some sleep before the exam. I'm usually all hyped up after this, but-"

"But not now, because of me."

"No, its not your fault. Brady's the dickhead that punched you."

"Well, why don't you sleep on the bed? Its big enough. I'll get a bath."

"For 3 hours?"

"Well, oh whatever. You need to rest so you can pass your test. And, you paid for more time, I'm afraid that if you leave early Brenda might get mad and think I'm not good enough and then have Bra-"

"Its fine. I understand. I'll stay and sleep here a few hours. They come in as soon as your time's up anyway. Can't get a second longer than you paid for."

"How much did you pay?"

"That's not important."

"But earlier you said you paid a lot of money then you told me you grew up poor and needed scholarships and-"

"My dad recently came back into my life. He's a multi-millionaire."

"So those stuck up bitches use daddy's money to get a college education and you use it to get sex?"

"I guess so. Can I just sleep now?" 

"Yeah, I'm going to take a hot bath. Goodnight."

"Night."

I walked into the bathroom and it was like  being in the bedroom again except with a bathtub, sink and toilet. Everything in there was black, from head to toe. The lighting was dim again. That was seriously fucking up my vision. 

I turned on pure hot water, slipped out of Michael's shirt and slowly stepped into the bath. It felt so amazing and I was so tired.

*******************************************************************************************

"Laken, Laken can you hear me? Wake up! Come on!"  

I spit out a mouth full of water.

"Oh thank God you're okay."  

"W-what happened?", I asked, confused.  

"I was sleeping when I awoke to you drowning in the tub. I ran in there and pulled you as quick as I could."  

"I must have fallen asleep", I said as I sat up and looked around. I was in the bed. He carried me the whole way over here? Wow, he must be so strong.  

"Yeah, you must have. You scared me. How do you feel? Do you need me to get Brenda to get a doctor?"  

"No, I'm okay. Just freezing."  

"Right. Sorry. Here put my shirt on and get under the covers." I did as I was told. He really did care. I hoped he did anyway.   

"What time is it?"

  "Around 7."  

"I'm sorry. You need to sleep. A half hour is no good. Trust me, I know."  

"Im fine. You rest in the bed."  

"Why don't you lay with me? The bed's big enough and we are dressed this time." I couldn't believe I'd actually said that. We were strangers, and just a few hours ago he was going to rape me. Now what? I was inviting him into bed with me? What was wrong with me? Why did I feel such an attraction?  

"No, I, no. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

  "I won't." Why was I saying these things? Of course it would be uncomfortable! But I so desperately needed someone to comfort me and tell me it was all going to be okay. And, for some unknown reason, Michael was the one that I wanted to do that.  

"Are you sure its okay?"  

"Yes, come on. Go to sleep." He walked over to the bed and gently pulled back the covers; just enough for him to fit under them without exposing me.

Its not like he was a big guy. He was probably 5 foot 11 and had a solid six pack of beautifully tanned abs. And, as I saw earlier, everything else was tanned and toned too. He laid his head down on the pillow beside mine, pulled the covers up to his shoulder and rolled over facing the opposite side of the room. Soon, I heard his soft breathing and knew he was out. 

I suddenly felt scared and alone again. I had no one to protect me. To save me from dying again. I slid over to Michael just close enough to touch him and suddenly, I felt safe again.  Then, he did something I would never had expected. He rolled over onto his back and put an arm around me, ever so gently. I'm pretty sure he was awake because where he placed his hand, it was no where near my aching ribs. I snuggled up close to him and felt myself feeling safe and relaxed for the first time since I'd been there. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>  

A/N Please let me know what you think!