Chapter 3

"Now, where were we? Oh yes, let us see exactly what you did for our Mr. Jaxon. Oh my, you let him tie you up and-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Gag her. I am tired of hearing her mouth. Good, now lets us see if I can get through your resumé. Oh speaking of your mouth, it looks like it was in quite a few places. You let Jaxon tie you up and you gave oral sex to a friend of his while Jaxon had sex with you. You also did a little role playing I see. You really do not mind getting a little kinky do you? In fact, according to Jaxon, you even had a few requests of your own. You wanted him to have sex with you in every room of the appartment. You wanted him to watch you and a another man have sex and of course he went along with it. You, my dear, are perfect. 

**************************************************************************************************

When I woke up I was laying on a king size bed with silky black sheets and a beautiful black comforter. My ankles and wrists were cuffed to the bed with red, fuzzy handcuffs. I was naked with the only thing covering me being two small silk towls. One covering my chest and the other between my legs. The room was completely empty except for me, the bed, and a nightstand beside it. At the far end there was a door and to my right there was another. The walls were painted red and the ceiling, along with the floor were black. 

There was a dim overhead light. As I breathed in I got a rude reminder of that punch to the ribs Brady gave me. I looked down but didn't see any bruising. I figured whoever had brought me to this room must have put makeup on it to cover it up, maybe from Brenda. All of a sudden the door at the far end of the room opened, tearing me from my thoughts. 

"Hey, I've been waiting for you to wake up. Either you were a handful or they got a little drug crazy! Hahaha" 

"Who are you?"

"I'm your client, your very first if I understood Brenda correctly."

"Please don't-"

"Its okay sweetheart. Brenda always gives me the first timers. I know this is scary, but do what you're told and you'll live to get used to it. Actually, I see some of the others liking it every now and then."

"What are you going to do to me?", I asked as innocently as possible hoping he would change his mind.

"We are going to have some fun and blow off some steam, among other things. Why don't we get started? See, how this works is, and listen because you only hear these directions once. I paid a very large price for 12 hours of pleasure. Tonight, it just so happens to be with you. I will tell you what to do, and you do it. No objections, just know your role and play it. Understand?" I nodded. "Good, let our fun begin."

After those words, I knew I would never be the same again.