Chapter 9

Afterwards, Brady took me back to my room. I showered for so long my skin pruned. I needed to get that little boy out of my head. Along with the horrible things I had to do to him. But, the worst part was, he didn't mind. Like he'd been having sex for years. He told me he was 12 years old. I was sick to my stomach the whole time. I was with him for 3 hours. They must have had cameras watching us because as soon as we finished Jason was right there.

I felt disgusting. Like a pervert. When I got out of the shower I dug through the closet and found a pair of black yoga shorts and a white cami. That would just have to do.

I laid down on the bed, covered up, and cried.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Nothing. I'm not hungry."

"We've been through this. You have to eat twice a day. Its the rule. You can be punished for not eating."

"Fine, give me a peanut butter sandwich."

"What type of jelly?"

"None. Just peanutbutter."

"Ok. You'll get it in a few minutes."

About a half hour later there was a knock on my door.

"Knock knock. Permission to enter?" At first I didn't recognize the voice.

"Yeah." I said, giving whoever it was permission to come into the only space that was mine.

"I hope you don't mind, but I didn't bring a PB sandwich. I thought sirloin steak and mashed potatoes sounded better."

I turned over on the bed. "Michael? What are you doing here?" I said, trying to hide my excitement with surprise.

"Thought you could use a little company."

I smiled. He missed me! I thought. And damn did I miss him. I needed to talk, to get some things off my chest.

"So, is that a yes?"

"A yes to what?"

"Do you want company? Or would you rather I leave?"

"No, stay....please?"

"I planned on it."

"So, steak huh?"

"Yeah, I know you said it was your favorite."

"It is. It's nice that you remembered."

"I try."

"Do you always remember details about your hookers?"

"I-I um..."

"Calm down. It was a joke. You can breath." He smiled. Damn, that smile. I did miss it, him, more than I thought.

"Right."

We ate and chatted for a half hour. After we were done, I asked him the question again. This time, I wanted the real reason. "Why are you here? Its not just to give me company."

"I wanted to see you. See how you were holding up."

"Well you couldn't have come at a better time."

"Why's that?"

I told him everything. From the first man that came after him then Jaxon coming here to Brenda making me do those terrible things to the little boy.

"It was sick. It's all terrible! Everything about this place!" I said sobbing. "I can't do this! I need to go home. To see my family, and friends. I can't stay here."

"Laken, I know its hard. But it really does get easier. You'll evolve to survive."

"NO! I will not do this anymore! That sick bastard raped me, over and over again. And he LOVED every minute. But the worst part was, I climaxed! My body betrayed me. Made him think I liked it. Its horrible!"