Chapter 7

"Come here." He said it so sternly, like a father. Ewww.

I wish I could forget the rest of that day. I stood in front of him. He towered over me by a foot. He kissed my neck and down my shoulder. Then he kissed my lips. I resisted at first and he pressed harder. I gave in. He kissed me and ran his hands over my back and down my arms. "Uhh, you're so beautiful." I kept quiet. He pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me. He kept kissing me and sucking on random parts of my body. Then he unhooked the bra and took off his own shirt. He nibbled my breasts and nipples and licked and kissed his way down my stomach. It was revolting. He took the panties off with his teeth and then took off his jeans and I saw his fully erect penis. I wanted to gag, to cry, to scream for help all at once but all that escaped my mouth was a slight noise. He must have taken it as an invitation or moan because all of a sudden he was inside of me. His thrusts were slow at first, deliberate. His breath was on my neck, his hands on my hips. His pace quickened and his breathing became more shallow. At once I felt it. The sensation that I had felt so many times before with Jaxon. The pleasure that came with sex. The good part of the physicality. 

How could my body betray me? I didn't want to enjoy it, and emotionally I wasn't. But my body started to shake, and I could feel the blood pulsing down through my body and between my legs. I was going to orgasm. This sick pervert was going to make me come. I was pissed at myself for letting that happen.

Then, I felt his fluids inside of me, and felt mine running down my thigh and onto the bed. At that moment, my mind drifted to Michael. I wished it were him doing that to me. Suddenly being with him was what I wanted. I wanted that to be him. "Uhh, oh baby. You are by far, the best I've had here. And damn, you were sexy. All those moans. Mmmm." I stayed silent. He didn't deserve a response. "Oh, you want more?" 

His face was between my legs. His tongue was inside of me, licking up whatever juices we had both came. When he was finished he rolled over and fell asleep with his hand resting firmly on my breast. Every so often he would wake up, rape me, and then fall back asleep. After six hours I hoped he would say he was done. But he didn't. He had them bring in more outfits. Everytime I would change, he would get hard again. For those next six hours, it was like being in hell. Finally, after the final six hours , he left. Jason came in gave me a robe, towel and soap then took me back to my room. He told me to get cleaned up and relax. 

I showered for an hour, most of which was me scrubbing myself and even making myself bleed at moments. I could still feel him, smell his breath, taste his sour kisses when I finally layed down. I'd found a decent pair of orange sweats and a white t-shirt to sleep in.

"Wake up. Dinner time."

"What?" I looked at the clock, it was 1:30 in the morning!

"Its your dinner time. You need to eat. You weren't awake so I took the liberty of choosing your food for you."

"I'm not hungry, I just want to sleep."

"You need to eat, your first client for today will be here at 5:30am. You need to have eaten, gotten dressed and done your hair and make-up by that time. All of the specifications are in your bathroom."

"Wait, he's going to be in here? In this room? My room?"

"Its what he requested. You're becoming quite the popular one. That's good news for you ya know? It means you won't be sold off. Now, go on. Get ready. And behave."

And just like that, he was gone.

I ate a few bites of the grilled cheese Jason brought me and then got dressed. Great, what am I today? I thought as I looked at the clothes layed out on the edge of the bathtub. Wait, a pair of jeans, an American Eagle polo, a pair of women's briefs, and a sports bra. What the hell did this sick freak want me to look like? The picture of the hair and make-up just said, be you. Great, a guy who literally wanted to have sex with me, not a sexy kitten or naughty nurse. Just me. I was prepared to be in hell. 

I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail. I didn't put on any make-up. I was really hoping whoever this guy was, he approved of my look. I didn't want Brenda to be mad at me.

I laid down on my bed at 2:30am and waited. I was anxious, worried about what sick thing this guy was going to make do. I pulled the blankets up over body and laid perfectly still. Then, I drifted into a deep sleep.

I almost jumped when I woke up. I felt his arm around me, his breath on the back of my neck. I was terrified to move. I didn't want him touching me, but I knew that if I moved, I'd wake him up. If he was sleeping, he couldn't rape me. I laid there, frozen, trying fall back asleep. Thinking that if he ran out of time, maybe he wouldn't waste anymore money on me. 

I fell asleep sometime after 8am. When I woke up again it was 9:15am. We must've moved around in our sleep because now I could see his face if I wanted. I decided I should know who I was dealing with. Maybe, if I had a chance to plan what I was going to say-

"You're thinking too hard, I smell your gears turning."

I recognized that voice. Who?

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N Sorry for the 2 day wait. I was busy. I hope you all like it and let me know your thoughts, suggestions. 

~Thanks