Chapter 8

"That's right baby. Look at me when I speak to you." I turned over and couldn't believe who was in my bed.

"Jaxon?! What the fucking hell are you doing here you sick bastard!?"

I got up out of bed in record time and could feel my blood boiling.

"Woah Laken, calm down baby. I'm still the guy you fell for. Remember that time when we were in bed and you put your-"

"Shut the hell up! You're a sick freak! How could you let this happen to me? I thought you cared!?"

"Laken, I care, really I do. I knew you would adjust. And come on, you're making people happy, helping them. Isn't that why you wanted to be a teacher?"

"That is completely different! I wanted to help children. Teach them, make them intelligent, productive human beings. I don't want to be raped by old men."

"Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm here and I'm not old. Lay on the bed beside me."

"Fuck you."

"That's what I paid for. Now get over here! You already know what I like. Get to it."

"No." I wasn't about to screw him and give him the pleasure of knowing I was trapped here and so he could rape me anytime he wanted."

"I'm going to give you exactly ten seconds to get your ass over here before I go and get Brenda to deal with you."

He started counting. I wasn't going to have sex with him. I'd take my chances with Brenda. What more hell could she put me through? I thought as Jaxon got to ten.

"Fine, I'll go get off with someone else. But you were warned Laken. You knew the rules and broke them. Brenda won't be happy." I stayed silent. I just wanted him to leave. He must have read my mind because in a few swift moves, he was out the door.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and cried. I never cried, ever. But I couldn't take it anymore. This life, it wasn't meant for me. I couldn't do it, I wouldn't. Just then, my door burst open.

"Laken, I'm going to give you a shot. It's an anesthetic. You'll go to sleep in about a minute. Then I'm going to take you for your punishment." said Jason. He looked like that might have been the part of his job that he hated.

"Thanks for telling me. But I'll go willingly. No need to drug me."

He nodded. "I have to. It's procedure."

"Okay." I said. He gave me a shot and in less than a minute, I was out.

When I woke up the first thing I saw was a tree. A tree? I thought. Where was I? The more I looked around the more I recognized my surroundings. I was in a park of some sort. Not one I'd been to before, but don't they all look basically the same?

Then I realized I was tied to a tree, naked. What the hell were they planning?

"Ahh, I see you are awake darling. Jason told me of your unwillingness to comply. That is not very intelligent on your part."

"I don't care. He's a prick. He doesn't deserves me. I will never have sex with him again"

"Very well. With actions come consequences."

"I understand."

"Excuse me?"

"I understand, ma'am."

"Better. Now, Brady, be a dear and get our bag of tricks from inside the tree...Thank you. Let us see what we have in here. Oh look, a dildo. No, too gentle for what you are used to. Ahh, a whip. No, still too easy."

"Would you get on with it already, ma'am?" I said it as nicely as possible. But damn, I hated that bitch.

"Brady, get Spencer."

"Yes ma'am." Great, she's going to have me raped. Nothing new.

"Here he is."

"Bring him around to this side of the tree to see Laken here. But before you do, gag her. I do not need to hear her anymore."

When Brady brought Spencer around I was shocked at what I was seeing. There, in front of me was a boy. No older than 13. He had light blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He was muscular, and tall. But looking at him, I knew he was just a boy.

"Spencer, this is Laken. She is going to be teaching you today's lesson. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am." He said it so happily, like he wanted to be there.

"Okay, now Laken, Brady is going to take the gag out of your mouth. No yelling, no disrespect, no defiance. Understood?" I nodded. "Good. Brady, take it out."

"So what am I going to teach him?"

"Sex darling. Spencer is one of my, let us say, trainees, for the lack of a better word. Just as Jaxon was, before he became quite proficient at his job. You are going to have sex with Spencer as many times as it takes for you and he to climax at the same time. No one wants to keep going for the sake of someone else. I need my men to be very good seducers."

"He's a kid! That would be rape! I can't hurt a kid."

Spencer spoke up next, "You won't be hurting me. They have taught me all about it. I'm really good at it, honest."

"You see, he is a great young man. And, after you are done teaching him that, the next part of today's lesson plan is for you to teach Spencer the fine art of anal sex."

"There's no difference. He does it the same way as normal."

"No my dear, you are going to teach him how to take it, not give it."

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

"Is that not what the dildo could be used for? You did not honestly think that I only have women working for me did you? I have buyers from every way of life. I do not discriminate."

"That's sick!"

"Do not make me add something else to this. Now, I am going to leave you two alone. Oh, and Laken, do not worry about running. This is not a public park, you are still at our home. Come Brady, we have much to do."

I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N Thanks for the feedback you guys. It means a lot!