chapter 6

Thinking about it, Chen Wan said to system 111 in her mind: "System, help me scan my surroundings. I have to go to the supermarket first." Chen Wan took a breath, and walked towards the dark elevator entrance. The elevator in Doomsday had stopped working long ago so Chen Wan walked down the stairs carefully while avoiding the corpses under her feet. When she got off the steps, her field of vision widened slightly but it was still night and Chen Wan could only see things a few steps away. As if thinking of something, Chen Wan hurriedly asked the system in her mind, "Except Scan the danger within ten meters, can you help me scan other items within the range?"  

There are rows of shelves here but the inside of the shelves is really dark, looking for things in rows like this is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack, It would be dawn before Chen Wan found everything she wanted.

"Yes, host, the system is now scanning. Two rows of shelves directly in front of the host contain a series of items such as kitchen utensils." The mechanical sound of the system sounded again. When Chen Wan heard the system's words, she calmed down even more. "System, help me pay attention to the position of the knife. It is best if it was a long knife for sashimi." Of course, it's safer not to come into contact with zombies with A small kitchen knife which is not as convenient as a long knife.  

"yes host." After the system answered, it turned on the search mode and quickly confirmed that the long cooking knife Chen Wan wanted is on the shelf three steps away from Chen Wan. "It was detected that the second shelf on the host's right hand side has the long cooking knives the host needs." As soon as the system finished speaking, there was a small red dot in Chen Wan's line of sight.  

Chen Wan hurriedly moved to the direction of the little red dot and sure enough, she found a long cooking knife with a narrow side at the red dot of the system. Although there's no such thing as a large long knife that could be easily held in one's hand, it was longer than a kitchen knife anyway, as long as an adult's forearm, Chen Wan hurriedly held the narrow knife in her hand and also took a kitchen knife beside the narrow knife.  

Just as she was holding the kitchen knife, the system warning sounded again in her mind, "It was detected that there are zombies approaching obliquely behind the host, Host please pay attention."  

Chen Wan also heard the movement without the system's reminder, at the same time while paying attention to the zombie over there, the zombies slowed down and moved back slightly. Fortunately, low-level zombies have no sense and do not move quickly. Chen Wan covered herself with a shelf and did not disturb the zombies. She was not afraid of these one or two Zombies but afraid that too much movement will attract a group of zombie. At the same time, she was also giving instructions to the system in her mind: "System, help me pay attention to children's electric toys or radios and other things that can make noise." The piercing metallic sound of the system sounded again and it looked particularly gloomy against the surrounding darkness.  

The system can only scan items within a range of ten meters, so Chen Wan can only continue to search in the supermarket, and take a look at where the gates of the supermarket and the underground garage are. According to the experience of her previous life, the supermarket leads to the underground garage. There won't be only one gate, so she just needs to find one of them to get there smoothly.  

The closed environment, the surroundings are quiet but you can smell the rotten smell from time to time. Chen Wan slows down her breathing and tries to blend herself into the darkness as much as possible. Fortunately, the zombies have no intelligence and they will make troube in the supermarket from time to time. There was no movement but Chen Wan's footsteps were not as abrupt as she imagined. She walked carefully around the supermarket shelves, and at the same time, the system was also looking for what she was looking for. Finally in the children's toy section, Chen Wan found children's toy .