chapter 42

On the way back, Qin Ke said to Chen Wan who's beside her: "I think if they could choose, they would definitely choose their previous life now. Even college entrance examination is a happy thing for them." "Yes, It's a pity that we don't know when this will end, Yang Yang hasn't seen small animals yet, and she hasn't even started kindergarten." Chen Wan sighed, her child is so cute, So many beautiful things are waiting for her but the world is all messed up all of a sudden. "It's okay, there are three of us, we can take turns teaching Yangyang." Qin Ke thought for a while and said. Chen Wan was amused, "the baby is too miserable. We used to play with her, but it turned out to be three teachers." The two talked and laughed as they got into the RV. Chen Wan returned to the driver's seat and started Concentrating, she called out the system in her mind.  

The system received Chen Wan's instructions and began to scan the materials needed for the upgrade: "After scanning, the 1000 primary zombie crystal cores, 10 heavy trucks, and 100 cars required for the upgrade have all been collected. Immediately upgrade?" Chen Wan immediately issued the "Yes" command and then the mechanical sound of the system sounded again: "The caravan is starting to be upgrade and it will take 10 hours. Please wait patiently. During this period, the location of the caravan cannot be moved. All the functions can run normally." Chen Wan finally breathed a sigh of relief, Qin Ke had already gone to take a shower and Chen Wan could only sit on the sofa and wait for a while before going.  

Zai Zai is sitting in Jiang Yanxin's arms with the cow toy in her arms and listening to a story. Seeing Chen Wan looking at her, Zai Zai shakes her short legs and wants to go to Chen Wan's arms, but she smelled her mother stinks and Zai Zai didn't reach out her little hand. Of course, Jiang Yanxin also noticed Zai Zai's movement, put down the book with a light smile and pinched Zai Zai's little hand and asked, "Have you heard the story? Why don't you play with your mommy for a while and listen to the story later?" Zai Zai immediately nodded her head and smiled at Chen Wan: "Mommy~"  

Chen Wan listened to Zai Zai's cute little milk voice and smiled lightly to coax Zai Zai: "Little coquettish girl wants to hug me?" "Yes, Mommy, hug me and Mom." Zai Zai clapped her two little hands and instructed Chen Wan. She has seen that Mommy not only likes to play with her but also with her mother. Zaizai is very sure about this, because she has seen Mommy hug her mother several times! Jiang Yanxin didn't expect Zai Zai to say that and silently gave Zai Zai a thumbs-up in her heart, it's really her own favorite Baby, she raised her eyes to look at Chen Wan, she wasn't going to let Chen Wan go so easily, she blinked at Chen Wan and those originally cold eyes were beating with a different color at this moment.  

"Did you hear that? The baby asked you to wash up and hug us and play." When talking about playing, Jiang Yanxin's ears were a little red and she always felt a little weird. Chen Wan is sitting on pins and needles with her forehead sweating from Jiang Yanxin's words. She wasn't so nervous when she went out to drive the truck just now. Seeing Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai on the opposite side looking at her, Chen Wan had no choice but to bite the bullet and answer: "I heard that, then I will wash in a while." Chen Wan's voice became smaller and smaller, and she didn't dare to look back Jiang Yanxin, she said, "I'm a little thirsty, I'll go get a glass of water."  

After speaking, Chen Wan hurriedly got up from the sofa, turned her back on Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai and went to pour water on a glass. Seeing Chen Wan like this, Jiang Yanxin knew that Chen Wan must be shy, so she picked up Zai Zai and kissed her twice, but Zai Zai is still tilting her head thinking what she did well so she was kissed by her mother, but she still happily rubbing against Jiang Yanxin. Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan, who's standing next to the cupboard drinking water and said with a light smile, "Wife, I'm thirsty too, and I want to drink water too." As soon as Zai Zai heard that her mother wanted to drink water, she immediately wanted to join in the fun, Acting cutely to Chen Wan: "Then I want to drink too."