chapter 130

The Dahua already become as tall as a big horse at this moment, the fangs on both sides of her mouth is sharp and long, the three wolfdog-sized huahua beside her also staring fiercely at the giant octopus with their sharp fangs.
  Dahua let out low growls from her throat and barked at the octopus and the cubs saw that their mother was so fierce all of a sudden, they also showed the momentum of a mutant dog and rushed at the octopus.
  The octopus is a level 3 mutated animal and it also has intelligence. Seeing four mutated dogs approaching from the opposite side, all of them have thick and long fangs. The octopus felt terrified at the sight of the sharp steel nails on the dog's paws and then quietly taking advantage of the water on the road, he slid back a few times.

  Dahua is also a mutant animal with intelligence. She immediately saw through the octopus's movements. This guy wanted to run away but it was impossible. How could they let it run away after bullying and making the little master cry?
  The whole body of Dahua jumped up. After the mutation it was not only huge in size but also had amazing jumping ability. It rushed to the front of the octopus and the soles of its front feet slid on the ground and then leaped into the air again and jumped directly to a position more than ten meters high. The fangs on both sides firmly bit into the head of the octopus and the steel claw on the front and rear were firmly inserted into the octopus. With the force of Dahua's claws, the steel claw embedded in the flesh were pulled down with Dahua's movements and dozen wounds appear on the octopus in an instant.

  Under the severe pain of the octopus, the whole body began to shake violently and the twenty or so octopus legs on the lower body slapped the ground crazily and several hind legs were thrown to the military vehicle behind. The military vehicles were thrown far away and even the military vehicle with people in it was not spared.
  The octopus still has five or six legs pulling Dahua vigorously, trying to pull Da Hua off its body. Seeing that their mother was being bullied, the dogs were immediately furious. They aren't as big and strong as Da Hua but they are small and nimble. They bounces on the ground like a fierce white meatballs and rushes towards the octopus. 
  The Huahuas are small in size and not good at jumping but the dog's paws are quite flexible. Erhua with the black flower floating on her buttocks has already poked her sharp claws into the body of the octopus and moved her claws at a very fast speed. She keep stabbing into the body of the octopus, while climbing up, if mother bites the head of this thing then they will bite the head of this thing too!
  Sanhua with the black flower on her chin was not to be outdone, while bouncing around on the octopus to avoid being entangled by its octopus legs, she climbed up quickly.
  Seeing that his sisters rushed up, Sihua rushed towards the octopus on his left front leg with the black flower floating on it. He was different, his sisters all went to other place and he's going to find his mother!
  Sihua looked at where hismother was and after accumulating energy, he jumped up suddenly and the steel spikes on the front dog's paw pierced the octopus with a "pop". Not satisfied, Sihua immediately dodged away flexibly and finally stab into the octopus again. With a sudden kick, he jumped to the place next to his mother and opened his mouth and bit the octopus legs wrapped around his mother.
  The octopus was suddenly attacked by four level 3 mutated animals, especially a mutated dog with fangs and giant steel nails, it was a bit overwhelming and its head was bitten by Da Hua at this moment a large amount of blue blood has spewed out and the rest of the body bitten by the dogs is also oozing blood.
  The military truck in the distance has already driven a little farther away, completely out of the attack range of the octopus.
  The man sitting in the co-pilot said, "General Lu, these ferocious dogs seem to have come out of that RV. While they are fighting on both sides, should we take the opportunity to go first?" "No, Look at our people, apart from the four people in our car, only Captain Zhanfeng and one of his soldiers are left outside. The car suffered an accident before it were fully driven out of Punan City. We are going to Jeolla City between Qingji City and Punan City, do you think we can escort Dr. Wang smoothly?" General Lu looked at You Jian and asked.
  "What do you mean?" You Jian leaned back and looked at General Lu.
  "Wait a minute and see if we can get those people to escort us to Qingji City. No matter how powerful their pets are, they definitely don't have any weapons in their hands. We can exchange guns with those people and they move with affection, although its the end of the world, there are still a lot of passionate young people and maybe we can let these people escort us to Qingji City for free." General Lu kept looking at the caravan but it was a pity that they were far away to see clearly.
  "You're right." You Jian hurriedly replied.
  The person called Dr. Wang looked at the mutant dog fighting with the octopus from a distance and said, "These are all rare third-level mutant animals. If we can get one or two for live experiments, After returning to Qingji City we can study the causes of human and animal mutation more quickly." "Let's take a look at it later, We don't know what's going on with the caravan yet." Admiral Lu looked leisurely at the caravan in the distance.
  At the same time, the octopus began to spray black ink to protect itself when it was bleeding all over. The four big white balls were sprayed completely black and only the whites of their eyes could be seen.
  The dogs were confused by the ink color that the octopus suddenly sprayed out. When they looked down at the color of the fur on their body they became even more mad.
  Being bitten by these four fierce mutant dogs, the octopus was gradually exhausted.
  Chen Wan looked at the scene of the puppies fighting outside and showed a gratified expression. In the last days, one must have strength to protect themself. As she was watching, she saw the octopus more than ten meters high in the distance seemed to fall down, Like a collapsed building, it fell to the ground with a bang, splashing countless water splashes on the ground and at the same time smashed a big hole in the originally flat road surface but the octopus legs of the octopus still Wriggling, Chen Wan didn't know if the octopus was dead or not.
  With a thought, Chen Wan took out a machete from the compressed space and said to Jiang Yanxin and the others, "I'll go down and see if its dead." "I'll go too." Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke spoke in unison.
  Chen Wan smiled and looked at Jiang Yanxin: "Don't go, the wound on your calf will take two days to heal, Qin Ke and I will go down." "I'll go down to help too, we can cut that octopus that big at once." Shen Mingyan said with a smile.
  Chen Wan smiled and replied: "That's right, I just thought about the crystal nucleus and I forgot that octopus meat tastes good, so let's go down together."
  Chen Wan glanced at Jiang Wanning, who was eager to try and said softly: "Wanning, don't go down for now, it's still raining heavily outside, we'll go down for now and after the little ones come back, you and Yan Xin help them take a bath."
  Jiang Wanning's eyes lit up when she heard that she had something to do.
  Chen Wan gave Qin Ke a rifle and two pistols and also gave Shen Mingyan a machete and the three of them got out of the car in the rain.
  Zai Zai didn't cry much now in Ye Lan's arms but she was still frightened by that moment just now and stretched out her little hand to Jiang Yanxin for a hug.
  Jiang Yanxin hugged Zai Zai in her arms and coaxed her, the little guy nestled in her mother's arms with red eyes.
  The three bravely walked towards the twitching octopus.
  They were still more than ten meters away from the octopus. The big and small huahuas saw that Chen Wan and the others had come over and they immediately changed back but they were sprayed with ink by the octopus. The Fluffy white hair was pitch black at the moment and Chen Wan couldn't help laughing at it.
  Seeing Chen Wan smiling at them, the four dogs immediately rushed towards Chen Wan. Dahua raised her front paws, kicked her hind legs and threw herself into Chen Wan's arms. Chen Wan had no choice but to open her arms and hug Dahua.
  Erhua, Sanhua and Sihua also followed suit. Seeing that Chen Wan had no arms to hold them, the three little ones threw themselves on Chen Wan's thigh to reach Chen Wan, their tails wagging like propellers, "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" childish milky voice bark coquettish.
  Chen Wan's white jeans were turned into a pair of black and white denim by the puppies. Dahua not only asked Chen Wan to hug her in order to act like a baby but also dangled excitedly on her body, The army green shirt and white jeans of Chen Wan were all covered in black ink. When she lowered her head to look at the dogs, each of them looked more innocent than the other, just like the black smeared on Chen Wan's body has nothing to do with them, with their obedient tail wagging, Chen Wan couldn't even bear to educate the four dogs, who let her take them in? I can only take good care of them.
  Qin Ke was amused by Chen Wan's current appearance, her good clothes were stained black and Chen Wan couldn't bear to scold the dogs.
  However the next moment its Qin Ke's turn. The puppies are so cute, how could they let go of the opportunity to act like a baby?
  Seeing that Chen Wan was pestered by her mother, Chen Wan has no time to pay attention to them, Erhua and Sanhua immediately rushed into Qin Ke's arms, flicking their dog's tail to act like a spoiled child excitedly. After being stained with ink not only Qin Ke's chest was stained black but even her face was smeared by the cubs. Qin Ke just smiled and shook her head. How could she be angry with these little angels?
  Sihua was smart, seeing that there were no other dogs in Shen Mingyan's arms, he flew into Shen Mingyan's arms to act like a baby and the "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" sound made Shen Mingyan unable to move her eyes away, the little guys are quite conscientious, after being  released, they regarded the people in the RV as their own.
  In the end, Chen Wan and the three of them should not make fun of each other, everyone has a dark patch on their bodies but the dogs are so cute so they can only let them act like a baby.
  In the military truck in the distance, General Lu was shocked when he saw all this, "Doctor? These mutant animals get along so well with those three women? How is this possible?"
  He thought that the mutated dogs were weapons kept in cages by the people in the caravan. He didn't expect them to have such a good relationship with humans, he was a little shocked for a while.