chapter 93

Qin Ke's eyes were even redder, her forehead and body were already soaked with sweat, she told herself to be steady, the car wouldn't start if it's on the wrong route and after it's turn on she still had to wait See if there is gasoline in the car, once, twice, finally after the third attempt, Qin Ke set the ignition of this non-brand car, luckily there's still fuel in it. But when Qin Ke raised her eyes, her heart run cold. Chen Wan is already surrounded by zombies, Qin Ke immediately pulled out the two pistols on her body and shot at the zombies around Chen Wan almost without time to aim. The gun is fired and only a few gunshots were heard but Unexpectedly Qin Ke's shooting today is extremely accurate. According to common sense for ordinary people to shoot with two guns at the same time, its already very good to be able to hit one side but Qin Ke not only hit all the shots but also hit the foreheads of the zombies, which can be said to be headshots.  

Qin Ke's six shots went down, freeing up some room for Chen Wan to move. Chen Wan desperately waved at the surrounding zombies with a Machete in her left hand and headshot the zombies around her with a pistol in her right hand but the number of zombies are still too many and many of them went to Qin Ke's car, but once that car turned off in the current situation, she and Qin Ke would really die here because these things won't give them another chance to light another car. This is the closest time Chen Wan has come to death since the end of the world. She even thought that it would be great if the zombies around her could stop, then just as when Chen Wan's thoughts fell, the dozens of zombie who were still rushing towards Chen Wan... unexpectedly stopped.  

Chen Wan was only stunned for a moment and then she tried to give an order in her heart, "Turn around and help me stop the group of zombies that continue to pounce on me and protect the blue car over there." After her thought was released, the dozens of zombies around Chen Wan acted obediently, They changed their direction one after another and then stopped the zombies that continued to rush towards Chen Wan and the zombies beside the car also stopped. they followed dozens of other zombies to block the group of zombies rushing to Chen Wan's side. Chen Wan didn't hesitate for a second, she immediately ran to the side of the co-pilot of the car. Almost as soon as she got in, Qin Ke stepped on the accelerator and turned the steering wheel.  

When Chen Wan closed the car door, the dozens of zombies under Chen Wan's control had already been submerged in the group of corpses by hundreds of zombies in the square. Not only the first granary contained zombies but every other granary zombies, all of them had already poured out at this moment, looking at the group of zombies covering the square, Chen Wan began to miss her RV. Qin Ke stepped on the accelerator and the little blue car flew out like a bow and arrow off the string. Just as the little blue car drove out of the gate of the granary yard, the zombies chased after it like a tide. Chen Wan leaned back in the chair, feeling a little dizzy but she didn't care about it, she's still focusing on the rearview mirror and thousands of zombies were chasing them behind, not to mention the scene is Spectacular, the speed of these zombies is about the same as the running speed of normal humans, so they did not catch up with the little blue car that's galloping away.  

As for Xing Feng and the others, under the attack of a large number of zombies, there was not even a scum left. Before he died Xing Feng still felt that Chen Wan and Qin Ke had killed him. If Chen Wan and Qin Ke went to explore the way obediently then he wouldn't be dead..

The little blue car ran wildly all the way and quickly drove away the group of zombies behind it. Qin Ke looked at Chen Wan, and asked with some doubts: "How could those dozens of zombies just now help us deal with their own kind?" Chen Wan's dizziness improved a little and she's a little uncertain, she Opened her mouth and said: "It seems to be controlled by my mind? At that time, I was surrounded by zombies, You helped me clean up the seven or eight zombies behind me but immediately there were new zombies. I thought it would be great if those zombies could stop and then the dozens of zombies around me really stopped and then I muttered in my mind to ask them to help me block the group of zombies and they did as well, so I think I have awakened my ability?"