chapter 151-152

Major General Yao thought for a while and said: "We are also acquaintances. Originally I pleaded with Commander Yang for you. Maybe I can save your life but it is a pity that you moved people from the military."
  Chen Wan sneered and said, "I didn't expect that Yang is still there? Isn't he the one who decided to give up those ordinary people at the base in Punan City? I didn't expect this kind of person to be hard-fated isn't dead yet."

  "Chen Wan, how dare you say that about him? Then don't blame us for doing so. We are also following orders." The next moment more than 50 soldiers with four armored vehicles rushed towards Chen Wan and the others and start Shoot, their movements are fast but Athena is not a vegetarian. She waved her shield lightly and all the bullets were blocked At the same time, the passive function of the Aegis shield was activated. The attackers were all turned into stone statues in an instant, unable to move anymore.

  When Major General Yao heard that there was no movement behind her, she looked back and saw that more than fifty soldiers behind her all turned into stone statues. Major General Yao caught sight of Chen Wan and the others and said with frowned eyes: "Could it be that some of you have a mental power? I don't believe it, Chen Wan, wait for me, water and fire are merciless, I don't believe you can even block water and fire."
The next moment, the two soldiers beside Major General Yao set fire and water toward Chen Wan and the others but what Major General Yao didn't expect was that the Aegis Shield really had this function and all attacks in the world would be resisted by it. Even if its Zeus' lightning attack, the Aegis shield can still resist it.
  Soon, the two people around Major General Yao stood there quietly after the white light was reflected by the Aegis shield, turning into two stone statues.
  As for the remaining two people around Major General Yao, one is a power user and the other is a speed user. Seeing the tragic scene of their companions, the two stepped back more than a dozen steps, apparently wanting to go back but how could Qin Ke give them this chance? With two gunshots, the two fell to the ground in response.
  At the same time, the place where Major General Yao was just now flashed and she seemed to disappear out of thin air. In a blink of an eye, she appeared behind Jiang Yanxin and she stretched out her hand to grab Jiang Yanxin's neck firmly.
  All this happened too fast before Athena's shield had time to form a protection for Jiang Yanxin, Jiang Yanxin was already restrained by Major General Yao.
  Chen Wan wanted to go to save her but Major General Yao put a sharp dagger on Jiang Yanxin's neck and warned Chen Wan and the others with red eyes: "Stand back or she will become a dead person immediately." Major General Yao inserted a dagger into Jiang Yanxin's neck skin slightly and the delicate skin was cut open With a shallow cut, Qin Ke secretly put her hand behind her waist, ready to draw her gun and give Young Master Yao a good time.
  But Major General Yao had already discovered Qin Ke's intentions and while passing the dagger a little more towards the shallow opening, she said to Chen Wan and the others: "I advise you all to be honest, the one named Qin Ke in the back, Let me see you touch the gun behind you one more time and I will die with her."
  Qin Ke hurriedly raised her hands, she was afraid that Major General Yao would really be angry and Jiang Yanxin would be in danger.
  "It's easy to talk, everything is easy to discuss, don't use any more force." Chen Wan looked at the cut on Jiang Yanxin's neck, as if she had been stabbed twice in the chest.
  "There is something to say, you group of desperadoes dare to move the military, you should anticipate the consequences, don't think that you're the only ones with supernatural powers." Major General Yao stepped back with a dagger against Jiang Yanxin's neck while talking, The flesh that had been cut by the knife was still oozing blood. Jiang Yanxin was a little annoyed. Her supernatural power was so powerful that she lost her usual vigilance. She thought that with Athena around, she would be safe. Major General's ability is similar to teleportation.
  "You all stand still and don't move and you can't take things in your hands, otherwise I will kill her first."
  Major General Yao dragged Jiang Yanxin back for more than ten steps then stopped and looked at Chen Wan with a grinning smile: " Chen Wan, do you want to save her? Let me tell you, it's very simple, as long as you cut off the tendon of your right hand with a knife, the dagger in my hand will stop cutting her, otherwise I will continue."
  "No, Chen Wan, I'm fine, don't be impulsive." Jiang Yanxin was afraid that Chen Wan's concern would cause confusion and she will do as she's did and hurriedly reminded her, then felt another pain in her neck and the dagger penetrated two points into her flesh, Jiang Yanxin her teeth and endured it and didn't even say a word.
  Chen Wan took a few deep breaths and at the same time, her mind was spinning rapidly: "Major General Yao, don't get excited, I know this incident has a great impact on you and it's hard to explain when you go back. we're all Supernatural beings, as long as you don't hurt Yan Xin, we are willing to go back with you, even if we help the military in the future."
  Chen Wan worked hard to deal with Major General Yao, the current situation is not good for them, so she can only do first compromise to save Jiang Yanxin first.
  Major General Yao sneered, "Do you think our military are fools? I'll let this woman go and then I'll turned into a stone statue like them? Chen Wan, how can I believe your harsh words."
  At the same time, Ye Lan also saw her daughter being hostage in the RV and she cried anxiously. While holding Zai Zai in her arms, she hurriedly said to Jiang Zhaoyuan and Jiang Waning: "What can I do? Old Jiang, I want Go down and save Yanxin."
  "Oh, don't go down and cause trouble, aren't the children in enough trouble? Chen Wan was talking to that woman, she must have a solution, our daughter will be fine." Jiang Zhaoyuan said comforting words but his own eyes were also red.
  Zai Zai looked out of the window and saw a bad woman strangled her mother. Grandma was crying and Zai Zai couldn't help it anymore. "Wow, wah, wah" and cried together, Zai Zai cried so sadly, she couldn't even catch her breath.
  She pointed at the woman outside and saw that the woman seemed to have trapped her mother with something. While sobbing and crying, her little fleshy finger pointed at the woman: "Break bad, woo woo ~ beat bad!"
  As soon as Zaizai finished speaking, Major General Yao felt an out-of-the-box force pull her right hand that was resting on Jiang Yanxin's neck. The force was so great that the dagger was directly pulled away.
  Jiang Yanxin felt the pressure on her neck lessen. While stepping on Major General Yao's foot hard, she broke free from Major General Yao's restraint and ran towards Chen Wan.
  This time not only Chen Wan but Yiyi also raised their vigilance, the two of them stood beside Jiang Yanxin one by one, protecting Jiang Yanxin firmly.
  Major General Yao didn't succeed, so she panicked for a while but Athena's spear already stabbed at her, The next moment, she teleported again, this time teleporting directly behind Qin Ke.
  After all, Qin Ke has many years of special service experience and she has long been aware of the danger behind her. When Major General Yao wanted to strangle her with fighting skills, Qin Ke instinctively threw herself on the ground then quickly turned over and stood up, dodging Major General Yao's attack, she took out the pistol behind her and pointed her two guns at Major General Yao However the moment Qin Ke fired, Major General Yao disappeared again.
  Chen Wan seemed to think of something, her heart felt like falling into an ice cave instantly, the bone-piercing cold crawled all over her body from the back of her spine, by the time she looked at the RV, it was too late.
  Major General Yao already teleported into the RV. Because of Jiang Zhaoyuan and Huahua's obstruction, Major General Yao failed to catch Zai Zai and Ye Lan, while Jiang Zhaoyuan was tightly strangled by Major General Yao.