chapter 9

Chen Wan entered the imported snack shop and searched around but when she didn't found the two her heart felt a little chilly, although she just got along with them for a while yesterday, Chen Wan didn't want to see Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai disappear, since she occupied this body, it is also necessary to take care of Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai but now it seems that they may be in danger. Thinking of this, the joy of just binding the RV was immediately diluted.

Chen Wan sighed, still feeling uncomfortable but she herself tried her best last night and even the steps she took upstairs just now were a bit vain, but no matter what, the people she was looking for wasn't there, so Chen Wan had no choice but to turn around and leave. After leaving the store door, I was ready to go downstairs quickly but Then she saw Jiang Yanxin in the grilled fish shop across, pushing open the door and looking at her with the child in her arms. Chen Wan felt a little relieved when she saw them and hurried over and walked over to them and she took the child from Jiang Yanxin's arms.  

"I was scared to death. I thought something happened to you two. I found a car. Let's go down first." Chen Wan didn't bother to ask Jiang Yanxin and Zai Zai why they ran to the grilled fish shop opposite and went to the side of the safety stairs first. Jiang Yanxin followed behind Chen Wan, her gaze Looking at Chen Wan in a complicated way, until now she still feels like she is dreaming, Chen Wan actually came back to pick her and Zai Zai as promised? But at this time, she ignored her doubts and hurriedly followed Chen Wan with the ax in her hand. 

At the same time, the bald head led a dozen people to search floor by floor from the safety stairs on the other side. When Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin walked to the corridor on the second floor, they heard obvious voices in the shopping mall behind the fire doors on the second floor. Chen Wan hurriedly took Jiang Yanxin to the basement. The green hair inside the fire door also seemed to have heard the movement and asked the little brother beside him with frowned eyebrows: "There seems to be a sound from the door?" "If there are here, they will hide in the store." They also heard footsteps a few times just now, so they aren't surprised.  

When Chen Wan and the others went down to the supermarket on the first floor, there were still a few scattered zombies wandering around in the supermarket. There were people driving motorcycles outside to lure the zombies, so there were not many zombies in the supermarket. Chen Wan hurriedly said to Jiang Yanxin who's behind her: "Let's run over quickly, we'll be fine when we get in the car."  

Jiang Yanxin's heart sank again and again, Zhang Qiang's people should have arrived and there are still many zombies here, Even if they got into the car, could the three of them really leave? those people have guns but there is no other way now. she can only choose to trust Chen Wan and try again for Zai Zai.  

The running of Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin also successfully attracted the attention of the zombies in the supermarket but they only had a few sporadic ones and their movements were slow, even if they noticed it, they would not be able to react for a while. At this time, Chen Wan already rushed out from the aisle on the east side first and Jiang Yanxin followed closely behind her. Jiang Yanxin didn't stop until Chen Wan stopped at the door of the RV. Jiang Yanxin swept her gaze and there's indeed a white RV parked in front of her but the size is larger than ordinary RVs. Before she had time to look at them too much, the door of the RV opened. 

Chen Wan carried the child into the car and signaled Jiang Yanxin to come up quickly and Jiang Yanxin didn't dare to delay, holding on to the handrail by the door and getting inside the RV. At the same time, Chen Wan also gave the order to close the door in her mind. Jiang Yanxin just raised her eyes to look at the furnishings in the RV and she was stunned after just one glance. The display in the RV is also very beautiful but this is not a good time to be in awe, a dozen zombies heard the movement and they had already begun to surround here.