chapter 122

When she woke up in the morning Chen Wan was still losing her temper, unwilling to talk to Jiang Yanxin who bullied her last night.
  Seeing that her alpha was still angry, Jiang Yanxin quickly hugged Chen Wan's waist from behind before Zai Zai woke up and pulled Chen Wan back who was about to get up. "What? I'm wrong, okay? let's coax Yangyang well today, let her sleep with mom tonight or sleep in a small bed and I'll be yours, okay?" Chen Wan snort, answered miserably: "You said the same thing last night, you promised and then you bullied me."
  Jiang Yanxin buried her face in the side of Chen Wan's back shoulder and snickered for a few seconds , She thinks her alpha is so obedient and cute, especially the aggrieved look now but Jiang Yanxin didn't dare to laugh too much, for fear of making Chen Wan anxious, so she hurried over and kissed the corner of Chen Wan's lips "I was wrong, let's not do it in the brain today, okay? And you can do whatever you want, don't be angry." After speaking, she leaned over to rub against Chen Wan and acted like a baby. Chen Wan heard Jiang Yanxin say this, Only then did she feel a little better, "This is what you said and you have to take care yangyang." Chen Wan continued to moa and if she didn't bully her wife, she would almost forget that she was the fierce one.
  "Okay, I'll go and talk to our baby, don't be angry." Jiang Yanxin gave Chen Wan a good-tempered obedience and Chen Wan got up lazily.
  Chen Wan felt a little better after washing up and when she went out, she saw Qin Ke who had just come out of the elevator. For some reason Chen Wan felt that Qin Ke's mental state was not good and the dark circles under her eyes were obvious. She subconsciously asked with concern: "Did you not sleep last night? Your dark circles are so obvious."
  Qin Ke held back for a long time but was still embarrassed to tell the truth, so she could only say dryly: "It's okay, maybe it's because i'm not used to this place."
  "Oh." Chen Wan responded but felt something was wrong again, didn't they all sleep in the RV? She can't sleep if the RV is parked in another place? But Chen Wan didn't ask in detail.
  For breakfast, everyone had wontons prepared by Jiang Wanning and Ye Lan. Qin Ke was sitting opposite Chen Wan. She don't know if it was an illusion but when Chen Wan was eating her own bowl of wontons, she accidentally glanced at Qin Ke who was opposite, seeing Qin Ke's right hand holding the spoon shaking a little, Chen Wan quickly asked concerned: "What's wrong with your hand?"
  Qin Ke's face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.
  Seeing the situation here, Shen Mingyan hurriedly rescued Qin Ke, smiled and explained: "I almost fell when I came out of the bathroom last night but I didn't, Qin Ke twisted her wrist to help me."
  "Oh, be careful, don't lift heavy objects with this hand today." Of course, Chen Wan didn't ask more about the details about the two of them but just instructed Qin Ke again.
  "yeah, I'll pay attention." Qin Ke's ears were still pink and she buried herself in the bowl after replying to Chen Wan and concentrated on eating wontons.
  Sitting next to Chen Wan, Jiang Yanxin poked Chen Wan's thigh with her left hand and Chen Wan turned to look at Jiang Yanxin.
  Jiang Yanxin smiled and said softly: "The weather is good today, let's take Yangyang to play in the small yard for a while, the baby hasn't been in the sun for a long time." "Okay, then let's take Yangyang and play." Chen Wan nodded in response, the little guy hasn't come out for a long time.
  After breakfast, Chen Wan and the others played in the yard with the cub. The little guys hadn't got out of the car for many days and ran around happily in the yard. went to find Jiang Yanxin happily.
  Chen Wan picked up the little guy from behind, moved a chair out of the house and sat in the yard with Zai Zai in her arms to bask in the sun, while Jiang Yanxin sat on the side and coaxed Zai Zai.
  It was also rare for Jiang Wanning and the others to come out to let the wind go. They set up a table in the yard and started playing cards.
  Han Qi even went to the village committee early in the morning. Uncle Zhou, Fatty and others arrived early and many men and women from the village came with them.
  Han Qi saw that almost everyone had arrived, so he started to make arrangements: "Two groups of people came to our village yesterday. In order to let them relax, we will hold a welcome banquet in the village auditorium at noon as usual. Egg, your two families are responsible for producing things for this welcome banquet and when the matter is settled, I can let you pick people first."
  The fat man named egg, hurriedly thanked him.
  "Thank you Brother Qi, we will definitely do a good job." The fat man quickly expressed his sincerity.
  "Me too, I will definitely listen to Brother Qi's orders in the future." Yidan answered quickly.
  "The rest don't be in a hurry, you will be allocated sooner or later. This time there are two female alphas, one of which has already been allocated to Yi Niu's younger sister and the remaining one can be taken away if someone wants it." Han Qi thought for a while and said.
  "That female alpha looks pretty good, so let's share her with us." Several Omegas in their forties and fifties pushed a person out to speak.
  Han Qi nodded, "That's fine, you can arrange it yourself when the time comes, those who don't have the task of guarding at the entrance of the village this morning will go to the auditorium to help and the people at the warehouse have not eaten for a few days, so hurry up and send a few people over there."
  "Okay." Everyone responded one after another.
  At around 11 o'clock in the morning, Han Qi first went to Fei Ming and Chu Lili's side, knocked on the courtyard door politely and then called out, "Is anyone there?"
  "Coming." Seeing that it was Han Qi, Fei Ming hurried ran out to open the door and said apologetically, "We were talking about going to you today to ask if there is any work in the village that we can do, but we haven't had a good night's sleep for a long time." "It's okay, everyone understands that it's hard to get a good night's sleep and it's okay to sleep more. As for work, the work of alpha and omega is different. After lunch, I will take you to the place where you will work, let's get acquainted with the village first." Han Qi said with a smile. 

  "That fine, we will definitely do a good job but I will trouble you again." Fei Ming said a little embarrassedly, When they escaped from the base, they had nothing to eat, which was equivalent to eating two free meals in the village, so he felt very sorry.
  "I said it's not troublesome. The food in the auditorium is almost ready. You can call them out. Let's have a lunch together today and you will be our own people in the future." Han Qi smiled and said, this time he came alone so that this people won't feel oppressed and it's easier to convince these people.
  "Okay, village chief, wait a moment, I'll go in and call them, Lili, Wan Kun, Hao Jie, get up soon, the village chief is here to tell us to eat, we can't make people wait too long, it's too rude." Fei Ming revealed joy in his voice.
  "will come right away." There was a panicky sound of tidying up from the room and five minutes later, the four of them finally left the yard again.
  Xu Wankun hurriedly apologized: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I slept too deeply last night, it's rare to come across such a good place, I slept a little longer." "Understood, no need to apologize, you guys came from outside It's really hard work, It won't be in the future." Han Ming comforted and then said: "I have to call another group of people, if you don't mind, can you can go with me? Then let's all go to the auditorium together."
  "No problem, we'll listen to the village chief." Xu Wankun said with a smile.
  "That's fine, let's go there together and I'll tell you about our village by the way." Han Qi continued.
  Along the way, Han Qi talked about the things in the village while walking and Fei Ming and the others put a smile on their face and felt more of a sense of belonging to the village, as if this place is really a paradise.
  When they went to Shen Mingyan's grandma's house, they heard bursts of laughter in the small courtyard. Han Qi went over and knocked on the door, thinking that this time he came here with other survivors from outside. He wouldn't be rejected by Shen Mingyan and the others, right?
  Hearing the movement, it was still Chen Wan who opened the door. As she walked towards the courtyard door, she said, "I'm afraid some people can't hold it anymore." When Chen Wan opened the courtyard door, she saw Han Qi Standing outside the courtyard, besides Han Qi, there were four other unfamiliar faces.
  Seeing that it was Chen Wan who opened the door, he still smiled and said, "Today, the village has prepared a welcome banquet for everyone. These are also the survivors who came here yesterday. We plan to go to the auditorium together.  Friends of Yanyan, let's go get together."
  "Hello, my name is Fei Ming. This is my wife. The two over there are my friends. Let's follow the village chief and go there early. It's kind of embarrassing to spend the night in the village." Fei Ming smiled and Said.
  Chen Wan smiled noncommittally and looked at Fei Ming, "It's better to be more vigilant in the last days, otherwise you might not even know what will happen." The smile on Fei Ming's face froze, he didn't expect Chen Wan to be so disrespectful to the village chief, so he gave another awkward smile to relieve the embarrassment, "This friend joked, of course you have to be vigilant but you don't need to be vigilant when facing friends." "Really? So quickly, Are you able to recognize friends?" Chen Wan looked at Han Qi coldly.
  "We really have good intentions. Everyone got up early in the morning to prepare things for the welcome banquet at noon. If there is no special matter, I hope everyone can go to get together." Han Qi continued.
  He looked at Shen Mingyan in the yard and then persuaded: "Mingyan, we're acquaintances and your neighbors will go too, so don't make it difficult for the villagers." Chen Wan smiled and didn't wait for Shen Mingyan opened her mouth and took the lead to answer: "There is a shortage of supplies in the last days. I really don't how can the village chief be so leisurely, holding a welcome banquet everyday." "It is easier to unite people in the village." Han Qi continued to explain.
  Chen Wan nodded, she was really curious about what kind of medicine these people sold in the gourd, she smiled and replied: "That's fine but my parents are old and cab't move around and it's not convenient for the baby to go there. We six young people will come with you to have a look."
  Han Qi immediately became happy when he heard that, his main goal was the six young people.