chapter 112

Chen Wan and the others entered the warehouse, they used the trolley in the warehouse to put the steel on it and then pulled the cart out, Chen Wan and Yiyi had great strength, each of them pulled a cart and walked towards the caravan, Qin Ke and Jiang Yanxin pulled one together, so they went back and forth six or seven times and they finally got enough steel car. Chen Wan put the steel stacked on the side of the trunk of the RV into the compressed space bit by bit, Yiyi and the others then went in to pull the metal alloy and came down four or five times, all the materials were collected. 

Chen Wan throwing the last bundle of metal alloys into the compressed space, she thought for a while and said, "Let's see what we can use in the warehouse. Machetes and axes are all consumables. let's take some more." "Okay, there are also a lot of new books here. Let's take some back and read them. I can use them if there are pictures." Jiang Yanxin thought for a while and added. "Okay, let's go in and scan to see if there's anything else we can use." Yiyi also nodded. Chen Wan found dozens of machetes and axes on a shelf in the back. There was no rust on the dozen axes and they looked very new, The sharp machete was thrown onto the cart and the search continued.  

Qin Ke found a few boxes of unopened toys on the shelf of a pile of used toys, thinking about taking them back for the little guy, including a set of shovels and small buckets for children to play with, Qin Ke thought Anyway there's land on the RV and Zai Zai can dig the soil to play with this. Jiang Yanxin is rummaging for books, many of the books here still have a layer of plastic film from the cover, Jiang Yanxin took some novels, picture albums and some children's fairy tale books, Yiyi took a lot of tools such as iron pliers, hammers, nails, screws and nuts and they were all moved to the cart. In the end, everyone collected a lot of things and took them back to the caravan, Chen Wan also put them in the compressed space.

At the same time, two men with machetes upstairs were staring fiercely downstairs. "Fuck, flower shirt, what are those people doing? Why aren't they leaving?" A man in a floral shirt stared tremblingly and asked. "What are you panicking about? They should be looking for something in the warehouse, and they will leave when they are done looking. If you want me to say Brother Qiang and the others shouldn't have gone down, it's all right now, they'll take care of everything." Fourth brother  frowned while staring downstairs.  

He and the floral shirt were left by Zhang Qiang to overseas the Omegas in the room. Among them, four women and one man were brought out of the base by Zhang Qiang taking advantage of the chaos and only Zhang Qiang had ever played with them. "Then what should we do? What if they come up? Those women are not right, they seem to have the same abilities like the boss, especially the foreigner who can discharge electricity just now is too scary, hundreds of zombies are gone in a few seconds and become ashes, I haven't fucking lived enough." flower shirt is so frightened that she started to cry.  

Fourth brother glared at the flowered shirt and scolded: "Look at how promising you are. In Doomsday, everyone is licking blood from knife-edge. Zhang Qiang died as soon as he died. Aren't these Omegas belong to us now? There is food and water here, as long as these people leave, us brothers will close the door and use this place as a stronghold, can't we also live like an Emperor? And we have a fucking Omega to sleep with, what a great thing." 

"Yes." Flower Shirt said with a smile and then glanced at these Omega, "brother, can I choose first? I have already fallen in love with this woman wearing glasses." "Look at how promising you are, OK, I'll let you play first, anyway, there's plenty of time, we can play as much as we want." fourth child smiled wickedly.  

When the two were plotting upstairs, Chen Wan and the others had already put away all their things and walked to the sixth floor as Yiyi said, while fourth  child was joking with the floral shirt, Chen Wan and the others already entered the corridor. The flowered shirt came back and looked out, "Hey, where are those women?" "they should be back to the RV, our room is very hidden, they can't know that there are people upstairs" When fourth brother answered, he felt a little scared and comforted himself, as long as those women left, he and flower Shirt could play as they wanted.