chapter 90

Seeing Jiang Wanning looking at her, Yiyi asked: "Are you awake? Is there any discomfort on your body? You have slept all day today." Jiang Wanning is still a little dazed, she reached out to touch her forehead and the next moment someone grabbed her wrist. "You're still on the infusion, what do you want to do? I'll help you." Yiyi is afraid that Jiang Wanning would run out of fluid, so she grabbed her wrist again and put it away and helped cover Jiang Wanning's with the messed up quilt. Jiang Wanning always felt that something is wrong, who is the woman who's taking care of her, she pinched her thigh with the hand that wasn't infused, the pain is so painful that she almost burst into tears.  

"Isn't this a dream? Hey, it hurts so much." Jiang Wanning pinch herself harder and she gasped in pain. Yiyi thought this confused human girl is interesting, she smiled and looked at Jiang Wanning: "Of course it's not a dream, I'm your sister's friend, your sister and Chen Wan are here to pick you up." "My sister is here? What about my parents?" Jiang Wanning asked questions one after another. She wanted to sit up but with an infusion tube inserted in one of her hand, she could only use the other hand to slightly Hold herself up.  

Seeing that it's inconvenient for her, Yiyi held Jiang Wanning's waist and back with one hand, hooked her legs with the other hand, carry her up a bit and put a pillow behind Jiang Wanning and said in a good-tempered manner: "Leaning back will make you feel better. Get comfortable." Jiang Wanning froze, her cheeks burning red because of Yiyi's sudden approach, until she leaned comfortably on the pillow behind her, the tips of her ears were still red as if they were about to bleed, she glance at Yiyi and comforted herself that the woman on the opposite side is just taking care of the patient. 

She endured the panic in her heart and whispered thanks: "Thank you." Yiyi smiled, looking at the blush on Jiang Wanning's face with some doubts, while using her optical brain to analyze why the other party blushed, she smiled and answered Jiang Wanning's question just now: "They all went to rest, I'm a night owl and I don't sleep much at night, so I volunteered to take care of you." Jiang Wanning believed most of it in her heart but she still wonder why they are here, this place is so luxurious, it is completely different from the tent where they lived before. Jiang Wanning was anxiously thinking about things and the analysis results of Yiyi Optical Brain also came out. Human emotions are too complicated and blushing may be caused by many factors, such as hot weather, constipation, being Shy, etc. 

In short, the frequency of each is different, so it's very complicated but the result given by the optical brain is that Jiang Wanning is shy. Just like that Yiyi asked bluntly: "Are you shy? Your face is so red." Jiang Wanning is thinking about something at first but when Yiyi asked her this, her blushing face turned even redder. She glanced at Yiyi then quickly changed the topic and asked something else: "Then, why are we here? Here is this?" "This is Area A of the base. Things are a bit complicated but if you are not sleepy, I can tell you slowly." 

She keenly noticed that the human on the opposite side skipped her question and understood that this is the escape of human beings. In their heart when faced with questions that they didn't want to answer, they would just said something else but Yiyi still showed a trace of excitement on her face, Coming to this broken base made her choked up and she didn't even say a few words to others, Now someone talked to her. Jiang Wanning originally wanted to know what happened today and she didn't want the woman across from her to ask why she's blushing again. The reason for her blushing is simple, She's just shy. 

The woman across from her hugged her waist just now, Although she knew that the other party is just taking care of her, Jiang Wanning who's always been single still felt embarrassed. "Okay, I've slept for a day and I'm much better now, so let me listen? By the way, I don't know your name yet. My name is Jiang Wanning." Jiang Wanning looked at Yiyi, She always feels that the other party seems to be very happy? "My name is Yiyi and I know your name." Yiyi smiled and then said: "Then I will start with a few of us driving to the base. At that time we had just handed in the car and encountered trouble in the process of queuing. ..." Yiyi immediately began to baba, not feeling at all that her snarky appearance were separated from her bright personality.