chapter 55

After the RV drove for another 15 minutes, it came to another high-speed exit that's a little further away from the Panshan Highway, but the exit of this road is the same, its blocked by a pile of abandoned vehicles. Chen Wan didn't have any scruples this time. After all the vehicle just now was filled with living people. She couldn't just drive into it but now she could. She stepped on the accelerator and the RV kept moving forward against the vehicle at the exit. the vehicles on both sides were directly squeezed by the RV so that they fell off the bridge under the expressway, hitting the ground under the bridge with a "bang bang bang", and the zombies nearby heard the movement, and slowly Surround the caravan. Chen Wan didn't slow down, and quickly squeezed a way out of the road full of private cars, and got off the highway smoothly. 

At the same time, there were only more than a hundred zombies left in the traffic jam just now. Under the suppression of the firepower of the soldiers, these zombies were gradually cleaned up. People from the military were in charge of diverting the traffic, but the vehicles on the road were already crowded into a mess, and it took more than two hours just to evacuate the vehicles. 

Chen Wan drove the caravan into a road, followed the signs to the Panshan Highway, the southern part of Xuanzhong City is relatively desolate, the road they are driving now is probably only in the suburbs. as they drove for another ten minutes Chen Wan parked the RV to the side of the road, now it's almost 1 in the afternoon, Chen Wan is going to rest for a while and have a meal before continuing to drive, Chen Wan is also a little tired after sitting in the driver's seat for most of the day. At the small kitchen, Jiang Yanxin is watching cartoons with Zai Zai. Seeing that Chen Wan had parked the car, she hurriedly started preparing lunch, and confiscated the little guy's learning machine. "Let's watch it again in the afternoon, mom is going to cook for you, okay?" Jiang Yanxin put away the learning machine and fooled Zai Zai.  

Zai Zai is also hungry and Seeing that Chen Wan and Qin Ke were also coming, she immediately nodded her head and acted like a baby to Chen Wan: "Mommy~ Hug!" Chen Wan chuckled and carried the little guy into her arms, Zai Zai happily rubbed against Chen Wan and acted like a baby, Mom and aunts couldn't carry her anymore, Now only Mommy can carry her. "What's wrong? Missing Mommy? You're so good at acting like a baby." Chen Wan hugged Zai Zai while sniffing the little guy in her arms. Zai Zai was teased and start giggling. Chen Wan and the others cooked dried noodles for lunch and served them with fungus side dishes from the supermarket. After the three of them ate, they saw vehicles passing by on the road.  

Chen Wan looked outside and said to Qin Ke beside her: "It seems that these people are also going to the winding road on Cuiping Mountain." "Something happened in Qishi and they chose to take a detour from Yuezhou City." Qin Ke looked outside and said. However, there were not many vehicles, and only one passed by in about five or six minutes. "How long will it take us to drive across the winding road in Cuiping Mountain?" Chen Wan asked while thinking about the distance to be driven for a while. "Cuiping Mountain is very big. The Panshan Highway doesn't refer to that one mountain alone but a whole mountainous area. If you want to drive out, it will take two or three hours. However, after arriving at Yuezhou City, you have to pass through a large mountainous area Only then can we enter the center of Yuezhou City." Qin Ke thought for a while and explained, she had trained in this mountainous area during their previous training camps, so she were no strangers to this area.  

Chen Wan nodded, and asked the system to check the status of the RV. The storage capacity of the water tank is good but there was only a small half of the gasoline left in the tank. Driving on the road is normal fuel consumption but The vehicle needs to consume a lot of gasoline in this situation, and Chen Wan is afraid that she will encounter special circumstances on the way. It would be too embarrassing if they broke down on the road because they ran out of gasoline. "We're running low on gasoline in the car, so we may still have to go to a gas station to refuel." Chen Wan thought for a while and said. "Then find a nearby gas station. You don't have to go into the urban area." "I thought so too. I'll go drive and try to get to Yuezhou City as soon as possible." Chen Wan said and walked towards the cab.