chapter 133

In order to save time, Chen Wan and the others took two more basin and washed the three huahuas at the same time. The puppies were darker than the other but they aren't as afraid of taking a bath like ordinary puppies are. They were washed by their owners in warm water. The eyes of the comfortable dogs narrowed and Erhua even closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Shen Mingyan rubbed Erhua's hair while smiling and said: "They are quite comfortable, look, she's asleep." "Yes, I've never been so comfortable." Qin Ke murmured softly beside Shen Mingyan, even her girlfriend hasn't washed her but the Huahuas are so lucky to have her girlfriend bathe them. Shen Mingyan didn't expect Qin Ke to say that, looked at Qin Ke, leaned into Qin Ke's ear and said, "If you want, I can help you, anyway, I don't sleep much at night." "That's not possible." Qin Ke said bluntly, she's not that fierce anymore and if she asks her girlfriend to help her take a bath, how can she still be fierce? Shen Mingyan smiled noncommittally and was going to pester Qin Ke tonight to make Qin Ke submit.

After the owners changed the water five times, the puppies finally regained their white hair. Yiyi dried all the fur of the dogs and turned on the automatic cleaning of the RV. After being cleaned up, Shen Mingyan and the others put the puppies on the ground and let them play by themselves. Seeing that Zai Zai was resting comfortably on their mother's body, the puppies also came to Zai Zai's side and imitated Zai Zai's appearance and lay down next to their mother to rest And they all look cute.

Ye Lan and Jiang Zhaoyuan washed their hands and prepared to cook. It took more than an hour for Chen Wan and the others to bathe the dogs. It was almost five o'clock in the afternoon and Chen Wan and the others hadn't eaten their morning meal yet. Ye Lan and Jiang Zhaoyuan ate beef stuffed dumplings with Zai Zai at noon they weren't very hungry right now but they were afraid that Chen Wan and the others would be hungry, so they cook quickly. Ye Lan looked at the big pieces of octopus meat on the chopping board and couldn't hold back her smile. Its thanks to their family Chen Wan. Ever since Chen Wan picked them up from the base, they had never been hungry again.Ye Lan cut a large piece of octopus meat and prepared to make fried squid in a while and cut the other large piece, brushed it with barbecue sauce and put the octopus Into the oven, ready to have a barbecue.

Chen Wan and the others were hungry and the big pot of rice was not enough. Chen Wan and Qin Ke cooked another 30 dumplings stuffed with beef and they were satisfied. The little guy had never eaten squid before and she was very happy to eat it. Jiang Yanxin was afraid that the cub couldn't bite it easily, so she cut the big squid into small pieces with scissors. The little guy ate it with rice and it was delicious.  The dogs were too full, seeing that Chen Wan and the others eat, they were not interested in eating at all, they were lying on the ground to rest, just checking from time to time if the cub finished eating, so that they could play together.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the sky began to rain again, Yiyi absorbed the military vehicles, drove to the bridge to replenish the water in the water tank and then drove the RV across the bridge, the RV is pulling the refrigerated truck behind, Yiyi didn't dare to go too fast, for fear of overturning the truck behind, they didn't drive very far but stopped on the road some distance away from the bridge. There were no street lights at night, so Chen Wan and the others didn't dare to rush on their way, so they simply stopped here to rest for the night. When Chen Wan went to the dog pile to hold her cub, the dogs were still reluctant to let the cub go. Chen Wan picked up the little one and patted the dogs one by one who look  at her reluctant eyes, she took Zai Zai away. "Bao'er, look at you, you're really welcome." Chen Wan pinched Zai Zai's little leg to tease Zai Zai. "I'm cute~" Zai Zai looked at her mommy with big eyes, not forgetting to praise herself. Chen Wan patted Zai Zai's little butt with a broken smile, "Yes, you are the cutest." The cute and lovely Zai Zai returned to the room and was told stories by Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin and fell asleep after a while .