🚫chapter 110 🚫

At about two o'clock in the afternoon, Yiyi started to drive and search the streets of Punan City, and Chen Wan sat beside Yiyi to help watch the road together. The RV now has three robotic arms, which is especially useful for dealing with zombies and Its much more convenient. By the way, Yiyi also drove the RV to the side of the river that runs through the north and south in Punan City to fill up the 11200L water tank of the RV. After adding the water, Yiyi drove the RV on the main road again. After searching for forty minutes Chen Wan and the others found a waste recycling company in the suburbs. 

"Look, that company doesn't seem to be small." Chen Wan pointed to the waste recycling company opposite. "Yeah, the yard is really big and there's a warehouse. It doesn't look like an ordinary junk recycling point, Let's go in and have a look." Yiyi replied with a smile. After driving around for a long time, they finally found it. Yiyi and the others drove directly into the yard of the waste recycling company and parked the RV in the yard not far from the warehouse. Chen Wan took a look, probably because there were not many zombies in the yard because of being in the suburbs, Chen Wan called their four-person team to get off the car, as for Jiang Wanning, she still stayed in the car with her parents to take care of the Child.  

Chen Wan equipped everyone with a pistol and machete before everyone got out of the car. Five or six zombies in the yard saw the living people and rushed towards Chen Wan and the others desperately but five or six zombies were not enough for Chen Wan and the others to stuff their teeth, Chen Wan and Yiyi rushed towards the zombies. Chen Wan's four additional attributes were all upgraded and her strength in melee combat had improved a lot. While kicking a zombie into the air, she quickly swung her machete and chopped off the heads of the two zombies that rushed towards her, The speed was so fast that Jiang Yanxin and the others had afterimages.  

Not to mention Yiyi, the RV is level 4 and she is also level 4, It's even easier to deal with level 1 or 2 zombies. After a few strikes the heads of the three zombies in front of her were all chopped off. She and Chen Wan checked the surroundings again and saw that there were no zombies surrounding them, so they walked towards the warehouse. Chen Wan waved to Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke, "It's all done, let's go to the warehouse to see if there is anything we can use." "Okay, everyone be careful." Jiang Yanxin instructed. 

When Yiyi walked to the warehouse, she took a look at the building of the recycling company, and she fixed her gaze on a window on the 6th floor of the building, "Be careful, there are people in the building and there are a lot of them. More than a dozen." Due to the upgrade of the caravan, Yiyi's scanning range has also been upgraded to 80 meters, so she keenly senses that there are people in the building. Chen Wan glanced at the building and said, "Let's take a look at the warehouse, It's important to find things, As for people, as long as they don't interfere with our search we won't interfere with them." Yiyi also nodded and entered the warehouse behind Chen Wan.  

At the same time, beside the window on the 6th floor, Dongzi gritted his teeth and looked at the backs of Chen Wan and the others who had just enter the warehouse and said to Zhang Qiang: "Brother Qiang, why is this car so similar to the RV that Chen Wan drove in Weibei City at that time? Huh? And looking at the figures of those people, two of them are quite similar to Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin." Zhang Qiang's face is very gloomy and he said to Dongzi beside him: "Whether it's that trash Chen Wan or not, They just broke into My territory like this, I won't let them get out alive." 

Zhang Qiang and the others had been in Weibei City before because they heard the news of the Survivor Base in Punan City on the radio, Zhang Qiang and the others also rushed all the way to Punan City because they have a large number of people and weapons, they even arrived in Punan a day or two earlier than Chen Wan and the others. Zhang Qiang and the others had just handed in their weapons and whatnot, thinking about making a career in the base but zombies attacked the base so they had no choice but to get a car and escape from the base, taking this recycling company as their own stronghold. There is also a reason why Zhang Qiang chose this place, Its close to the suburbs and there are not many zombies. More importantly there are all kinds of useful materials in the recycling company, ranging from expired food and drinks to steel knives. Everything is readily available and this large courtyard is close to the main road of the National Highway. If other survivors want to come in for refuge, they will soon become the prey of Zhang Qiang and others.