🚫chapter 136 🚫

Jiang Yanxin helped the girl who was in a daze and gave her antipyretics. the people were waiting beside her. Seeing that the girl hadn't woken up yet, they decided to eat a meal first and bring some hot rice for Wei Siyu and the others. After all they have a lot octopus meat and the quality of the meat will deteriorate if it is kept in the freezer for long.
  As soon as Chen Wan got into the RV, she smelled the delicious smell of octopus. Today Jiang Wanning is in charge. She made octopus fried rice. The octopus meat is mixed with rice. The sweet fish aroma is accompanied by the taste of carbohydrates. It makes people want to eat more bowls when they smell it.
  Before eating, Chen Wan steamed another pot of rice and explained: "Give it to Wei Siyu and the other and I'll get them some octopus meat after eating."
  Jiang Yanxin nodded and said: "If it's really like what Wei Siyu said, that place called 'Tomorrow' shouldn't exist at all."
  "Yes, those children are just high school students and those beasts can do anything." Chen Wan thought in a bad mood.
  "I'll go too." Shen Mingyan interjected from the side.
  Chen Wan turned her head and glanced at Shen Mingyan, understanding Shen Mingyan's meaning "Okay, but that girl has to stay here to rest and see if Wei Siyu and the others want to go with us later, I can feel that the four of them have supernatural powers."
  "Yeah." Shen Mingyan nodded.
  After the they had eaten, Chen Wan bravely ran to the rain to take a lot of octopus meat from the large refrigerated truck. It happened that the rice was almost ready and the vegetables they planted were not ready for the time being, so they could only use mustard as an auxiliary ingredient, she put oil in the pan and stir-fry the octopus and finally pour in the rice. Chen Wan served five big bowls of fried rice and found a fresh-keeping bag from the supermarket to cover the bowls and took it to the convenience store.
  The girl's liquid was almost finished, Chen Wan handed the bowl in her hand to Wei Siyu, "you should eat something first, this is the mutated octopus we hunted last night, it tastes good." Wei Siyu and the others came from other provinces, there are only two packs of compressed biscuits left and they just fed the girl. When Chen Wan and the others went back to eat, no one mentioned that they were hungry but in fact, they hadn't eaten much since the day before yesterday. As for this convenience store, the food that could be eaten had been emptied long ago.
  "How embarrassing, I'm very grateful for letting you help treat this girl. The materials in the last days are precious, so you should keep them for yourself." Wei Siyu was hungry but she felt embarrassed to ask for other people's things when they just met. A bowl of rice can often save a life.
  "You're welcome, we know this child well and saving her is what we should do. Eat quickly, maybe we will go shopping together later." Chen Wan said with a smile.
  "Shopping?" Wei Siyu asked suspiciously.
  "That's right, the place 'tomorrow' shouldn't exist. When the child wakes up later, I'll asks about the situation. We're going to have a look at 'tomorrow'." Chen Wan said calmly, as if going to the place called "tomorrow" was a walk in nature.
  "Are you going to "tomorrow"? But how many of you are there?" Wei Siyu was also taken aback by Chen Wan's thoughts. The four of them are all supernatural beings but they didn't dare to go to "tomorrow".
  "If we go, five of us will go there together." Chen Wan was still calm. What she was going to do this time was dangerous. Chen Wan still didn't plan to bring Jiang Wanning with them. After all, that 'tomorrow' sounds like a wolf's den and Jiang Wanning hasn't awakened her abilities yet, so it's too dangerous for her to follow.
  Wei Siyu gritted her teeth as if thinking about something and said after a while: "Okay, the three of us will go to and Lili will stay and take care of that girl." "Okay, hurry up and eat, I'll pull out the needle." Chen Wan looked up and saw that the glucose in the bag had bottomed out, she pulled out the needle for the girl and pressed the back of her hand.
  After the girl drank the medicine and received the infusion, her body gradually gained strength and she opened her eyes a little but her face was still a little pale.
  Seeing that the woman beside her was not wearing the same clothes as the woman who saved her before, she shook her head and then refocused her gaze on Chen Wan. When she saw Chen Wan's face clearly, the girl's pale face finally looked a little happy, even the eye circles turned red.
  "Sister? You're the sister who helped us in the high-speed service area." The girl started to cry as she spoke.
  Chen Wan hurriedly comforted: "It's me. I didn't expect to see you again. What happened to you? And what's going on with the 'tomorrow' you mentioned?" Jiang Yanxin and Shen Mingyan also hurried over to comfort the girl.
  Seeing that Jiang Yanxin is an Omega, she cried in Jiang Yanxin's arms.
  For a while, there was only the sound of girl sobbing in the convenience store but Chen Wan and the others fully understood. After all, children of this age were still studying before the end of the world. They were carefree children, How could they meet so many Bad thing.
  The girl Chen Wan and the others met was Qiao Shirui. After crying for a while, she gritted her teeth and said, "Not long after the five of us went to the gymnasium, the military began to arrest people one by one. They transfer us to the largest base in Punan City is said to be convenient for unified management. We have a large number of students and we were all assigned to the same area in the base. Although the base was chaotic, there were soldiers guarding the area where the students lived, so we also lived a few days of peace and stability, although we didn't have enough to eat at that time, it was still safe."
  Qiao Shirui paused for a while, tears had already flowed down the side of her face, took a deep breath and continued: "Later the base was attacked by zombies  and the senior officers of the military abandoned the base. A few of us and two seniors from the same school found two cars and escaped from Punan City. I heard that Beijing has the largest survivor base in China, so we drove all the way south."
  Seeing that she was struggling to speak, her lips were chapped and bleeding, Chen Wan unscrewed the water bottle and handed over the mineral water, motioning her to take a few sips before continuing.
Qiao Shirui's body was weak and she couldn't even hold the water bottle steadily. Jiang Yanxin took the water bottle and helped Qiao Shirui pick it up and fed her a few sips. Qiao Shirui felt a little better and then said: "We met here in Jeolla City. When we arrived with the other survivors who fled, we learned that there is a shelter for survivors called "Tomorrow". Everyone yearns for it, saying that everyone is equal there and everyone is fighting to re-establish order. At that time, we had no food, so we went in "Tomorrow" with many people but we found something wrong as soon as we entered, almost all the people inside looked heavy and if there were no supplies and crystal nuclei to exchange food, we would have to do a lot of work every day and there are almost no young Omega on the street and a kind aunt told us that Omega should hide quickly to avoid unnecessary trouble." 

The more Qiao Shirui spoke, the tone became more dignified and when she finally spoke, her whole body is trembling, "Squad leader, Li Yue, and Fatty, the three alphas are doing the hardest labor at 'Tomorrow' to barely feed us. At first, the two seniors also endured hardships with us. One day, A lot of outsiders suddenly came to our place, those people were armed with guns and they took me and Zhao Jingjing away when they came in. I saw Gong Yu and Wang Mingxuan behind those people, they were, the two seniors who were with us. They exposed where we lived, in exchange for not having to do hard labor anymore and stayed with Mingfeng and Mingjue as thugs. Mingxuan used a knife to stab Fatty and those two beasts..."
  At the end, Qiao Shirui almost fainted, her companion turned against them and killed Fatty, while she and Zhao Jingjing were taken away and insulted by the Ming brother. The two brothers are not human at all. After they spoiled her and Zhao Jingjing, they felt that they were not interested, so they took the two of them to the "Tomorrow" nightclub to accompany the guests and beat and scolded them frequently, they were beaten severely and Qiao Shirui didn't know what was going on with Zhao Jingjing now.
  As for herself, she fainted from exhaustion when she was with the guests. It was bad luck for the people in that nightclub, they thought she would not live long and she was dragged outside together with several other Omega who had been insulted to the point of dying. She crawled out of the garbage station desperately to ask for help. If her companions were not still suffering inside, Qiao Shirui would not want to live after encountering these things. It was her friends who gave her support until now.
  Qiao Shirui gritted her teeth and opened her wounds bit by bit to everyone, she stopped crying in the end, she looked at Chen Wan and Qin Ke with red eyes, "Sister Chen Wan, I know you are all very powerful people, I saw you dealt with so many zombies in the service area that day, I beg you, can you help me save Jingjing and the others, what ever you ask me to do, I agree." Qiao Shirui's face was paler, almost exhausted from sobbing. ...
  Comfortedly said: "You just need to take good care of your body, We'll go and bring out all your friends." 

  "Sister, thank you, I'm so lucky to have met you." Qiao Shirui broke down in tears.   Chen Wan sighed and then asked: "Does that base have any requirements for those who enter? For example , weapons and so on and do you know where the laboratory is?"
"Food and other things can be brought in, as for the laboratory, its in the building where Ming Feng and Ming Jue live, they have a power generation device and the building is full of cameras." This is what Qiao Shirui heard at the time she used to accompany guests in nightclubs and the only thing she thought about at that time was to listen to more information so that she could go out alive to avenge fatty.
  "Okay, then you have a good rest, We'll get ready to go."
  "Lili will stay and take care of you, don't worry, nothing will happen." Wei Siyu also comforted her.
  Back in the caravan, Chen Wan, Ye Lan and Jiang Zhaoyuan instructed them to stay with Jiang Wanning to take care of the cub. Now that they have four mutated dogs, Chen Wan is not worried about the safety of the caravan.