chapter 17

Jiang Yanxin faced the wall but actually kept paying attention to the movement of Chen Wan behind her. After listening for a long time, there was no movement at all. For some reason, Jiang Yanxin became even more angry. Chen Wan planned to sit on the sofa without sleeping all night? After Chen Wan finished her mantra "I'm a straight girl, it's okay to sit on my lap" ten times, Chen Wan got up from the sofa and slowly moved to the back bed. The more Chen Wan didn't want to see Jiang Yanxin, the more she couldn't control her eyes and wanted to glance at Jiang Yanxin and then she saw Jiang Yanxin's slender legs exposed outside the jacket. Thinking of what happened just now, Chen Wan face that's finally returned to normal began to turn red again at a speed visible to the naked eye.  

Of course, Jiang Yanxin could feel being stared at by someone. In addition, the sound of Chen Wan's footsteps stopped after a while. She unconsciously tightened her fingers and looked back. She saw Chen Wan staring at her in a daze so Jiang Yanxin glared at Chen Wan, wondering what Chen Wan want, it was Chen Wan who just said no to it. being caught Chen wan didn't dare to look at Jiang Yanxin again and she quickly climbed up to the upper bunk and disappeared.  

Seeing her scared look, Jiang Yanxin didn't know what is wrong, but she became even more angry in her heart. She should be happy that she didn't have to be taken advantage of tonight, but Chen Wan's look of being taken advantage of made Jiang Yanxin hate it so much, she feel itchy, she is the one who was seen? Jiang Yanxin was so angry that she tossed and turned on the bed for a long time before falling asleep. Chen Wan didn't know about this at all, she was already sleeping soundly at this moment.  

Early the next morning, Chen Wan was woken up early by her dream, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on her body and forehead. She was about to die, just now she dreamed that she held Jiang Yanxin in her arms and kissed her and in the dream she could even feel the touch of Jiang Yanxin sitting softly in her arms. Chen Wan was immediately startled, she doesn't like to have this kind of dream! She's a straight girl, she must have such a dream because of what happened last night had too much impact on her, she is a decent person.  

Chen Wan comforted herself for a long time, then climbed out of bed listlessly, went to the bathroom after looking for a change of clothes, her body is covered with sweat, she wouldn't feel comfortable if she didn't take a bath. After taking a shower, she filled the small washing machine under the bathroom shelf with water and prepared to wash all the clothes. After Chen Wan finished all this, Jiang Yanxin woke up leisurely.  

Chen Wan took out all the clothes, hung them on a clothes rail on the roof of the car behind the driver's seat, got up and went to the stove to prepare cooking, Jiang Yanxin is putting on her pants when she passed. From the corner of Chen Wan's eyes, she accidentally caught Jiang Yanxin's attention, as if she had been burned, she quickly looked away, and at the same time, the tips of her ears burned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.  

Of course, Jiang Yanxin also noticed Chen Wan's reaction, she snorted coldly and said nothing, got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Only then did Chen Wan breathe a sigh of relief. She was going to make eight-treasure porridge for breakfast. Yesterday, she took several boxes of eight-treasure porridge from a small shop. Chen Wan got a few cans and poured them into a pot to warm them up. Soon, the aroma of food wafted out. Even Zai Zai in her sleep smelled the sweet smell. Last night was the best sleep Zai Zai had had in the past few months. She was even a little afraid that when she woke up, Mummy would return to her previous state and would wants to throw her away, so she doesn't want to open her eyes, but her little stomach is a little hungry and she w ant know what that sweet smell tastes like.  

Chen Wan was warming the porridge in the pot and Seeing Zai Zai looking at her in bewilderment, she smiled and walked over to pick up Zai Zai. She pinched Zai Zai's face and said softly, "did you Sleep well? Mommy prepared porridge for you, you can eat it after washing up." Seeing that Mommy is still as nice to her as yesterday, Zaizai's little heart fell to the ground, and her little head rubbed against Chen Wan Acting cutely: "Mummy, it smell very delicious~"