chapter 225-226

"Bao'er, do you want to go with your aunts?" Chen Wan asked laughing. "Yes, I want to eat cookies!" Zaizai said aggressively. "Okay, Commander Cao, please help take care of her." Chen Wan saw that the little greedy cat want to follow others, so she compromise. Zaizai is happily lying in the arms of her newly met aunt and her short legs kept flickering.  

When the others were far away, Shang Nuan leaned in front of Zaizai, squeezed zaizai's hands and asked: "Yangyang, why did you give me the flowers just now?" The little guy grabbed her hand back, thought for a while and said: "I feel like I should give it to aunt~"  

Cao Wei heard what Zaizai said and she let out a "puff" and praised: "Yangyang is awesome and she's super accurate in recognizing people." "Hehe." Zaizai were praised and happily rubbed Cao Wei's coquettish, Auntie just said she's super good at recognizing people. Shang Nuan followed with a grudging expression, determined to prove herself well in the evening. 

When they returned to Cao Wei's office, it was almost time for lunch. Cao Wei is afraid that the little guy would not be used to the canteen meal so she asked Shang Nuan to make fish-flavored fried noodles for the little guy. The three of them ate the same noodles for lunch. Cao Wei also poured the little guy a glass of orange juice. The little guy's mouth happily eating. She don't need to be urged to eat by others.

After lunch, Cao Wei saw that the little guy is sleepy, so she carried the little guy back to the room and let the little guy sleep for a while. When she came out again, only Shang Nuan is left in the office.A smile appeared at the corner of Shang Nuan's lips and she leaned over to Cao Wei: "Weiwei, how do you want to compare tonight? Do you need me to let you top?"

Cao Wei's ears blushed but what she said is extremely hard: "You, will let me? You are the soldier I brought up. How can I not be better than you?" "That's right, that's right, you must be better." In order to seek welfare for herself tonight, Shang Nuan hurriedly followed Cao Wei's words. Cao Wei glared at Shang Nuan then said with a soft snort: "It's good to know. I wasn't feeling well in the previous few times. Today I've recovered. You'd better be careful tonight." "Yes, I will." Shang Nuan nodded with an obedient look on her face that made Cao Wei feel something's wrong.  

The little guy slept on Cao Wei's big bed for two hours, rubbed her eyes with her little fleshy hands, sat up and looked at the strange bedroom a little confused and sat on the big bed for a long time before remembering that she followed her aunts home because of the biscuits, Zaizai grabbed her messy hair, shouted with her little milk: "Auntie, I'm up."  

Cao Wei heard the little guy's voice outside, her heart warmed and she hurriedly got up and came in to accompany the little guy: "Yangyang is awake, come on, I'll fix your hair first and I'll get you a biscuit later." "Okay~." Zaizai's eyes lit up when she heard the little biscuit, she also liked the fried noodles and juice. Cao Wei combed a twintail for the cub, tied them with rubber bands then carried the little guy to put on her shoes and then carried the little guy out.  

Shang Nuan looked at zaizai in Cao Wei's arms with envy, she also wanted Weiwei to hug her. Cao Wei carried zaizai on the sofa, took out the small biscuits she made yesterday, poured a small bowl for the cub and put the rest in a bag for zaizai and said: "Yangyang, I will put all these little biscuits in this little bag for you. When I send you back later, you can take it back and eat them. Will you eat the one in the bowl first?" The cub nodded her head and responded obediently: "Okay."  

She grasped the small biscuits in the bowl with her little fleshy hands and ate them, her eyes lit up and she didn't forget to praise Cao Wei while eating: "It's delicious!" Cao Wei smiled and shook her head: "If it's delicious, you can eat more, when we go back later, I have to tell Chen Wan that this little guy will follow everyone who have delicious food." "No, I only go with my beautiful aunt and sister." Zaizai didn't forget to justify herselves while eating. Cao Wei and Shang Nuan glanced at each other and couldn't help laughing. Shang Nuan muttered to Cao Wei in a low voice: "The little guy is a face control,  she only goes with good-looking people."