chapter 87

But it is even more impossible for the two of them to be beaten, Chen Wan only used half of her strength to grab the wrist that the man swung towards her with one hand, and punched straight, It's impossible to beat a man to death but it's still necessary to bruise his nose and face. When Chen Wan punched him down, the man's face immediately swelled up a lot. He boasted that he had good fighting skills in the team, but he didn't expect to be beaten in the face by a woman who didn't know where she came from. He suddenly became angry and kicked Chen Wan. Chen Wan knew what he's going to do that, The more crazy this kind of thing is, the more flaws it has. Chen Wan kicked the man's calf, and the man fell to the ground, as if his calf was broken by Chen Wan's kick. Chen Wan glanced at the man: "so careless? I just kicked him." Her words completely angered Xing Feng, the captain of the special service team who was watching the battle next to her and Xing Feng waved his fist at her.

 At the same time, Qin Ke on the other side also got into a fight with the man. The soldier is a famous strongman in the special service squadron, but he couldn't take advantage of Qin Ke at all. Qin Ke didn't realize that after she joined Chen Wan and the others, her physical fitness, strength, and speed were enhanced to varying degrees due to the daily consumption of crystal nuclei, but these enhancements were not obvious, and she herself didn't realize much but when put into battle, they all show up. In a fight, even being faster than the opponent for an instant can cause a fatal blow to the opponent.  

Qin Ke climb on the male alpha's back from behind and her scissor legs are tightly wrapped around the man's thigh. If she was dealing with those gangsters outside, Qin Ke would have strangled his neck long ago, but she thought that the other party is someone from the military, plus there are guards with guns all around, of course Qin Ke couldn't do that, so She just strangled the man with one hand, and punched the man desperately with the other. After several punches, the man's face is covered with blood, Qin Ke ruthlessly pressed the man to the ground from the back, and pressed the man's arms back together, controlling the man.  

Xing Feng on Chen Wan's side saw his two elite soldiers being beaten up like this by two women, he's so angry that he forgot what the squadron leader told him before, Just try their skills of the two of them without causing trouble, but at this moment, he's already red-eyes and he doesn't care about any instructions at all, he just wants to give his team a breath of relief. Seeing the man's sharp fist Chen Wan couldn't help but get serious. It's impossible for her to back down. They're going to kill her, so How can she retaliate without showing her own hand?  

Immediately Chen Wan quickly dodged the punch then she punched Xing Feng hard, Xing Feng was immediately knocked out by Chen Wan, He endured the pain and wiped the blood in his mouth as he Spit out two teeth, this is the most embarrassing moment in his life, Xing Feng kicked Chen Wan frantically but Chen Wan kicked him halfway and flew straight away. Enduring the pain in his body, Xing Feng gritted his teeth and pulled out a pistol from his waist, and was about to shoot at Chen Wan. Major General Yao saw that the winner had already been decided, and Chen Wan and Qin Ke were really strong. She was about to asked Chen Wan and Qin Ke to go in with her, but Xing Feng drew his gun unexpectedly. Major General Yao hurriedly said, "Xing Feng, stop."  

Xing Feng, as the most capable team leader of the secret service squadron, was slapped in the face by someone else. He felt that he couldn't let them get away with it, he was so angry that he couldn't listen to orders. He had already ruthlessly pressed the trigger on Chen Wan and Qin Ke, Chen Wan didn't expect that the soldiers in the army would be careless about human life but she reacted quickly, and she had already fallen to the ground to avoid it, and Qin Ke also quickly found a cover to avoid it. The rare smile on Major General Yao's face disappeared, and she ordered the guards on the side: "What are you still doing, go get the explosion-proof shield and subdue him first."