chapter 11

A male alpha wearing glasses looked at Zhang Qiang's face and said cautiously: "we don't know whether bald head and green hair are dead or alive right now and there are five or six other people who don't know what's going on now, Chen Wan drove a RV out of the basement of the shopping mall over there. We were not prepared in time and she knocked out a few brothers. Later, we shot them with guns but her car was very evil the bullets can't even penetrate the tire so nothing happened at all, the other were all run over by Chen Wan's car, we really had no choice but to come back for backup after we ran out of bullets."  

The blue veins on Zhang Qiang's forehead popped up, He grabbed a cup by the table and threw it at the man with glasses. After suffering such a blow, the top of his head was suddenly bleeding profusely. "Trash, so many people got out and none of you even can catch that Chen Wan. Now I have to do things myself. I'm taking Everyone out with me. I want to see how amazing Chen Wan's RV is." Zhang Qiang said then he picked up a rifle and went out the door first.

It just that after he went out, his scalp became numb by the scene in front of him. There were hundreds of zombies roaming densely not far from the white building where they were, that supposedly had been cleaned up before and there was no shadow of the RV in front of them. Gritting his teeth, Zhang Qiang asked the people around him, "Where is Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin?"

The man is in a cold sweat from fright  but he still replied tremblingly: "Chen Wan left the radio on before leaving. The rumbling music attracted many zombies. They should have driven away." Zhang Qiang turned to face the man and punch him, "Damn, you're all trash. From now on, everyone will come out with me to find Chen Wan, kill her no matter what." "Yes, boss." Everyone responded, while riding a motorcycles, searching the whole city for the whereabouts of Chen Wan and her family. Zhang Qiang and Sun Yuejie also got into the car and this time they were out in force.  

The water tank on Chen Wan's side had just been filled with water and she was already heading towards the gas station along the road pointed by Jiang Yanxin. Ten minutes later, Chen Wan successfully drove the car to the gas station, and let the RV gently stick to the oil storage device in the gas station, the system will start to automatically absorb the gasoline inside. It seems that this gas station has a lot of gasoline reserves but there are also dark red blood stains on the ground and corpses of zombies everywhere. It seems that there must have been fierce competition.  

Jiang Yanxin calmed down a little now but the child in her arms squinted and seemed to be about to fall asleep. Jiang Yanxin sees her daughter looking so cute and There's a long-lost smile on her face and she said softly to Zai Zai in her arms: "Yang Yang is sleepy so Go to sleep, mother is here, don't be afraid." the child Muttered back: "Mom, remember to wake me up if my voice is too loud."  

Jiang Yanxin listened to Zai Zai's little milk voice and felt sad in her heart, before she once raised her voice and Chen Wan took advantage of it and said that she wanted to get rid of this troublesome brat. Since then, Zai Zai was very afraid that Chen Wan would leave  her, so she would pay extra attention to her voice when speaking. "Okay, mom knows, you can rest assured to sleep." Jiang Yanxin coaxed softly. Zai Zai got her mother's answer, so she closed her eyes and prepared to sleep for a while. Last night, Mommy didn't come back all night and she didn't actually fall asleep. She was afraid that Mommy wouldn't want her again.

Ten minutes later, the gasoline tank in the RV is full and the mechanical voice of the system sounded in Chen Wan's mind: "Host, there is an unknown vehicle coming from behind and the distance from the host is less than 20 meters." After thinking about it, Chen Wan knew that Zhang Qiang should be chasing them with his people but she is not afraid, the 1400 liter fuel tank is full of gasoline, she can outrun these garbage people. Immediately, Chen Wan turned sideways and the RV rushed out of the gas station at an impossible speed.