chapter 219-220

"What? Is Commander Xiao planning to let me go without permission?" Xiao Yu looked at Xiao Zhenting with more interest. "Xiao Yu, how did you become what you are now? There are many people who died in your hands, I can't let you go." Xiao Zhenting looked at his daughter disappointedly and shook his head. "Then what do you mean by saying so much? Commander Xiao should leave early, the space in my cell is so small, I can't fit your big Buddha." Xiao Yu said with a sneer, she is not afraid of death to her life is meaningless. "Xiao Yu, it's father who didn't educate you well and caused you to hurt so many people. Cao Wei is a good child. I won't make things difficult for her and I also can't let you go. I'm sorry." Xiao Zhenting said with red eyes.

 After finishing his words, he took out his gun. "Don't be afraid, Dad will accompany you. You have killed so many people and you are no longer qualified to live. I will walk with you and you won't be alone." Xiao Zhenting finished speaking through gritted teeth, Then he pulled the trigger on Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu still couldn't believe that her father could shot her until her body fell to the ground. She could feel the warm liquid flowing out of her chest and her life is slowly draining along with it. Tears welled up in Xiao Zhenting's eyes, he put the pistol in his forehead and with a bang, he ended his life together with Xiao Yu.   

When Cao Wei and the others ran in, they saw that both Xiao Zhenting and Xiao Yu had fallen to the ground. Cao Wei hurried over to save him but Xiao Zhenting is no longer breathing and Cao Wei's eyes were red: "Commander Xiao, why are did you do this? Xiao Yu made the mistake and it has nothing to do with you." "Let's bury him, the dead cannot be brought back to life." Shang Nuan comforted Cao Wei when she saw Cao Wei crying. Soon, soldiers buried the two of them in the cemetery in the first district. Cao Wei watched her former teacher's burial with her own eyes.

She has been in a bad mood ever since she came back, Shang Nuan carefully stood by, made tea for Cao Wei and brought it over: "Commander, why don't you drink some tea, you've been busy all day, take a rest." "Yes, go back and rest too, I want to stay by myself for a while." Cao Wei said lightly while propping her forehead with one hand. "Yes." Shang Nuan replied and quickly exited Cao Wei's office but instead of going back to rest, she went to the kitchen not far away. Cao Wei hadn't eaten since returning from the cemetery. It's past eight o'clock in the evening, Shang Nuan is really worried and wanted to make some food for Cao Wei. She were afraid that Cao Wei would not be able to eat anything else, so she made a bowl of vegetable noodles and when the noodles were ready, Shang Nuan went to knock on the door with the noodles.   

There were a few inhaling sound from inside before a "Come in." sounded, Shang Nuan felt that Cao Wei's voice seemed to be crying and she was more careful than usual when entering the door. She brought the noodles in front of Cao Wei and saw Cao Wei's eyes were still red, obviously she just cried just now and she looked like she is holding back, making Shang Nuan feel distressed for a while. "I went to cook a bowl of noodles for you. You haven't eaten anything all day. Eat something and go rest early. You can't predict these things. You can't blame yourself for Xiao Yu's matter. Weiwei don't worry. Don't push yourself so hard, the first district is everyone's first district and you can't bear everything alone." Shang Nuan said softly and she became courageous and called Cao Wei name which she usually will not dare to say.   

Cao Wei's emotions were a little overwhelmed by the death of her old boss. She were comforted by what Shang Nuan said that she sniffed and began to cry softly. "Weiwei? I'm your Commander you know?" She sniffed as she spoke and looked at Shang Nuan aggrievedly, but it didn't have any deterrent effect. The corners of Shang Nuan's lips curled up slightly but she didn't dare to really smile, so she could only coax: "Okay, there are only two of us here, cry if you want to cry, cry when you're stressed, It's also normal, too many things have indeed happened in the first district recently and you're carrying it all alone, I'm afraid that the string on your body is too tight, which will not be good." "You'll see it." Cao Wei sniffed and cried while looking at Shang Nuan.