chapter 162-163

"Those people are murderers, Qi Jing, you're a supernatural being, so you can't just ignore it."
  "That's right, my precious grandson is still so young, so he can't be frightened by those people." The curly-haired aunt chimed in.
  The people in the warehouse gradually became noisy again, all because they wanted Qi Jing to go out and clean up all the strangers outside.
Qi Jing glanced at everyone, her pale face was still bloodless, she turned around and walked towards the warehouse door, pulled the warehouse door open forcefully and said to the people inside: "The door has been opened, Zombies are still outside and the matter about catching people, you can do it yourself, I said I will not participate."
  The crowd was quiet for a moment and a middle-aged man went to close the warehouse door cursing, muttering incessantly: " Cut, if we have supernatural powers, would we still need you?"
  "That's right, people with supernatural powers are arrogant, they don't take us seriously at all and won't care about our lives."
  "I think we should find something like a wooden stick for self-defense. It's better to do it yourself than ask for help." Qi Jing just used her supernatural power to protect these people, her face is scary white with no blood on her thin lips, she stood there quietly listening to the complaints of these people. It was clear that she used her abilities not long ago to defend these people against the zombies in the building but now she was ridiculed by her companions.
  Her physical condition was not very good, fine beads of sweat appeared on her forehead, she felt a little dizzy after standing for a while and finally sat down to rest while supporting the box beside her.
  It's not that the crowd didn't see Qi Jing's bad face but still no one came out to help Qi Jing. Everyone was trapped in this shopping mall and their emotions were already unstable and they don't want to get themselves in trouble.
  Qi Jing didn't have the energy to take care of these people anymore, she closed her eyes slightly and stopped looking at the noisy crowd.
  On the fifth floor, the smoke and the smell of rotting corpses spread throughout the shopping mall. Chen Wan and the others were disgusted by the smell even if they stood by the window but there's no other way, in order to prevent the spread of the disease, these corpses being incinerated is the best way.
  Under Chen Wan's control, the zombies worked hard and there was a clear division of labor. Some were responsible for moving the corpses, some were responsible for adding coal to the stove and some were for dumping the residue of the corpses to the side. The whole process was well-organized but Chen Wan's forehead were already sweating and it has been an hour now and there are still many corpses that have not been burned but Chen Wan can't hold on any longer.
  Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan's state with fixed eyebrows and said, "Why don't I materialize Zeus? It's too slow to burn one by one like this. There are still twenty corpses in total." Chen Wan was stunned for a moment, they were only thinking about charging the RV with Zeus before, she almost forgot that Zeus attacked with electric current. Regardless of whether it was a person or a zombie, they would be all turn into ashes and she nodded immediately and said: "Yes, I almost forgot then let Zeus come out, I will cancel my ability."
  "Okay, then I will realize Zeus." Jiang Yanxin pulled out the crumpled picture album from the back of her waist and opened the page of Zeus .
  The tall blond man appeared out of thin air again. He was numb by Jiang Yanxin recently and she always asked him to do some weird things. Zeus was a little worried in his heart and he didn't know what the person who realized him will order next.
  Jiang Yanxin glanced at Zeus and gave Zeus an order: "Turn all the zombies and zombie corpses on the opposite side into black ashes."
  Zeus obviously froze for a moment. He could understand beating zombies. Now he have to take care of cremating the body? Is this what a god of gods should do?
  But complaints are complaints, Since becoming the power bank of Jiang Yanxin, Zeus's acceptance become much stronger, so he'll cremate them, Anyway she didn't told him to charge the RV right now which is too outrageous.
  Zeus glanced at Jiang Yanxin helplessly and waved the spear in his hand towards the opposite side lightly.
A piece of blue light poured out from the spear and hit the zombies that escaped Chen Wan's control.
  Level 2 zombies instinctively sensed the danger and fled in a panic, but the were still hit by the blue light, their whole bodies shook violently and finally turned into a ball of ashes.
  The zombies and zombie corpses on the opposite side turned into black ash and were swept out of the window by the wind and snow outside. After cleaning up all the zombies, Chen Wan and the others breathed a sigh of relief and walked downstairs.
  On the other side, the smell of scorched meat soon spread to the warehouse below and gradually someone noticed something was wrong with the smell.
  "Hey, do you smell anything?"
  "It's like the smell of spoiled meat being roasted, it smells bad."
  "What's going on outside? Could it be that those women wanted to burn us to death? are they setting a fire?"
  "Probably not, the snow outside is so heavy, they will die together if it burns here."
  "But how do you explain the smell outside, could it be that those people were so hungry that they roasted human flesh?"
  The more people talked, the more anxious they became and waves of uneasiness swept over the nerves of the people in the warehouse. They wanted to go outside to see the situation but they were all afraid of death. After all the ones who went out just now were seven strong alphas and None of them came back, let alone them.
  There was a commotion in the crowd for a while and the five-year-old boy burst into tears when he smelled the rancid smell.
  The aunt in her sixties was so distressed, she frowned at Qi Jing, who was sitting over there resting with her eyes closed and began to get angry again: "There are people with supernatural powers but those with supernatural abilities are hiding here and they don't want to help everyone. Depends on the situation, some people are so selfish, they only care about their own lives and don't care about everyone's lives."
  "That right, if I had supernatural powers, I would have gone out to have a look, so I wouldn't make everyone frightened."
  "Omega just can't, If you want me to say, you still need to have an alpha ability user."
  The turbulent sounds in the warehouse reached Qi Jing's ears. She's already very weak and she became dizzy after hearing these heart-pounding words Before when everyone was trapped by the heavy snow, they could still maintain some basic human manners. She saved them by herself and most of the people also thanked her but it was obviously only half a day later, how did things develop into what they are now?
  Obviously she paid the most but in the end she was complained about not doing a good enough job. Qi Jing felt chill all over her body. She didn't know if it was because the surrounding temperature was much colder or because she was chilled by their words.
  "Some people pretend to be deaf and dumb and won't speak and pretend they didn't hear anything." The curly-haired aunt's words became more and more ugly and the little boy in her arms cried and said that he wanted to go out, disgusted with the smell inside the warehouse.
  "You can't say that, I think her complexion is not very good." A female Omega defended Qi Jing in a low voice, which made the aunt even more angry.
  "What's wrong? If you want to kneel down and beg someone with supernatural powers then go over and see if she accepts your favor." The aunt rolled her eyes and the female Omega was speechless, so she simply sat down again and ignored the Aunt.
  The bald head opened the door of the warehouse and looked outside. The pungent smell was even more offensive. He glanced at the remaining thirty people in the warehouse and said, "If you want me to say, we still have to guard against those people. Those woman encroached on our supplies and the whole building is covered by heavy snow. We don't know what it will look like in the future. The food and clothes in the mall are limited. We can't let them take our things, Qi Jing, go out with us to get the supplies, right? Anyway, you are a supernatural being and everyone can feel at ease when you stand by our side."
"It looks like she won't be able to shirk." The curly-haired aunt continued to mutter.
  It took Qi Jing a lot of strength to support her closed eyelids and she stood up by holding on to the tally box beside her, she looked at everyone with a pale face and it took a long time for her to say a word: "Okay. "
  Everyone was anxious to go out to carry things together, except for one or two female Omega who came to help Qi Jing, the rest pretended not to see Qi Jing's pale face clearly.
  When Qi Jing went to the supermarket supported by two people. She was shivering from the cold but her forehead was sweating all the time. She was supported to watch those companions carry things.
  When Chen Wan and the others went down to the second floor, they heard Yiyi's reminder behind them.
"There are people in the supermarket on the basement level. It seems that there are quite a few people. There are about thirty people. Be careful later." Yiyi reminded.
  "Okay, let's go back to the RV too." After they came out for a while, Chen Wan felt that she didn't wear much clothes and the temperature in the shopping mall should have almost reached below zero.
  It was inevitable for them to go back to the underground garage from the supermarket. After all, it was impossible for Chen Wan and the others not to go back to the RV in order to avoid those people. When they went down, more than 30 people below look like they were facing an enemy.
  It was the same aunt who was holding her grandson, yelled at Chen Wan and the others first: "You murderers, all the things in this mall belong to us, you can't take them, all of you stand back, there are only six of you, But there are dozens of us."
  Some of those people were holding kitchen knives and some were holding wooden boards, obviously they wanted to deal with Chen Wan and the others.
  Chen Wan glanced at these people and Yiyi behind her reminded in a low voice: "The woman standing by the shelf over there is a supernatural person and the rest are ordinary people." Chen Wan nodded and said: "First of all, We killed them but the alphas sent by you had ill intentions against us and they were finally bitten to death by zombies. Second in the last days, shopping malls like this are shared and the things here don't have your names written on them. In the end we killed all the zombies here, To prevent the corpses from breeding diseases, we have already disposed all the corpses. You should thank us instead of aiming at us with weapons." "Kill all the zombies? Do you think we're fools? Who would believe it?" The aunt sneered and the rest of the people followed suit.
  Chen Wan smiled and shook her head: "Whatever, anyway, we have seen a lot of white-eyed wolves along the way, believe it or not, anyway we're just going back to our own car now, I don't mean to conflict with you, so give way."
  "Wait, you'll just leave? We haven't agreed yet, let me tell you, there are people with supernatural powers among us, Qi Jing, why don't you just say something." The bald head called Qi Jing directly.
  Chen Wan and the others were still looking down condescendingly on the stopped escalator, when they saw the woman named Qi Jing walking over with a pale face and said, "We didn't mean to have a conflict, you're right, Since the supplies are shared by everyone in this building, we'll go."
  Seeing that she was reasonable and seeing her complexion, Chen Wan asked: "Miss Qi's complexion doesn't seem to be very good, you should pay more attention to yourself. We came from Weibei City and along the way, we met many people who like to kidnap others morally, I advise Miss Qi to think more about herself and don't feed your sincerity to dogs." Qi Jing replied with a pale face. "Thank you for reminding me."
  "Who did you say are dogs? Qi Jing, what do you mean?" Aunt's sharp voice rang out in the empty supermarket, causing people to feel a layer of goosebumps in the skin involuntarily.
  At this moment, there was a rustling sound from the ground because there was a power generation device in the building and two people were left in the warehouse to control the power generation equipment, so the lights in the supermarket on the basement floor were still on.
  "It seems that something is coming." Yiyi scanned the surrounding area and reminded.
  "What? Everyone stand behind, let Qi Jing go up, Qi Jing, you can't leave us alone, we don't want to die yet." The aunt's voice started to ring again and this time there was a bit of crying and the surroundings were in chaos.
  "Shut up if you don't want to die." Qi Jing gritted her teeth and finished speaking, the cold sweat on her body had soaked through her clothes.
  In the face of unknown dangers, those people needed to rely on Qi Jing, so they immediately shut their mouths obediently, fearing that Qi Jing would be unhappy at this time, and won't save them.
  When those things were more than a hundred meters away from Chen Wan and the others, Yiyi had already scanned what those things were and she shouted: "It's a mouse, everyone hurry up and climb on the shelves first!"