chapter 82

The bodyguards and thugs on the platform raised their guns at Chen Wan and Qin Ke. Chen Wan pulled the rope wrapped around Xiang Jiawei's neck with both hands, and coldly pointed at everyone on the platform she said, "Stand back, if you bastards didn't Xiang Jiawei, will you still be treated like this? Put down the guns in your hands, or I will send him on the road right now. After all he is just a trash to me." After Chen Wan finished speaking, she increased the force in her hand, regardless of whether Xiang Jiawei could bear it or not, anyway she'll strangle him first and everything will be perfect if he stays alive.  

Xiang Jiawei who is in front of Chen Wan struggled a few times at first, but at this moment he was strangled by Chen Wan and almost died, he hold the rope around his neck tightly with one hand, fearing that he would really be strangled to death. One finger pointed to the people on the platform who were still holding guns at this time, and waved their hands desperately, signaling these people to put down their guns. Zhao Lei swallowed, of course he knew how to rescue hostages, but if he didn't put down his gun down right now, if something happened to Xiang Jiawei, then his group would have to be dead like Kaizi and the others, as a gangster in District C and District D, he finally got the current treatment and status. Of course, he is not willing to gamble all of himself, and Chen Wan's position is cunning. 

If he shoot from his side there is no way to avoid it. He would definitely hit Xiang Jiawei, thinking of Xiang Jiawei, he could only throw the rifle in front of him first as Chen Wan said. Chen Wan just loosened the rope a little bit, and Xiang Jiawei is also desperately breathing in the fresh air. It's the moment just now that made him feel that he was really going to die, It was the closest he was to the death line in his life. Xiang Jiawei noticed that the wrists of his hands could still move, and he had other thoughts for a while. He carefully pulled out a dagger from the belt groove on his waist. 

The reason why he hung such a dagger wasn't For self-defense, but for the convenience of him to torture these alphas at any time, the bloodier the scene, the more excited he is, which is why Liu Zi objected so much when they heard Xiang Jiawei's name. Because none of the people in Area C and Area D who were sent to Xiang Jiawei's side could return alive. Xiang Jiawei held the knife in his right hand, he could think of the taste of death, and he had an instinctive sense of fear towards Chen Wan, so Xiang Jiawei who has always been ruthless, trembled slightly while holding the knife, but he still forced himself to calm down, using all the strength in his body, he stabbed the dagger fiercely at Chen Wan who's behind him.  

Chen Wan had seen his little moves a long time ago, the place where Xiang Jiawei hung the dagger was on his waist, she could see it when she lowered her eye, and now she just wanted to see what this trash is trying to do in vain. The dagger in Xiang Jiawei's right hand stabbed fiercely, Chen Wan's unhurried right hand grabbed Xiang Jiawei's wrist, holding Xiang Jiawei firmly like a huge claw, and didn't let him go again. Of course Chen Wan can't just let him go like this, a crisp sound of "gaba", accompanied by Xiang Jiawei's scream is heard, his wrist is bent down as Chen Wan broke his wrist easily. She caught the knife that had slipped from Xiang Jiawei's hand, and then savagely yanked Xiang Jiawei's right arm, and there's another "gaba" sound, Xiang Jiawei's right arm was dislocated by Chen Wan.  

Zhou Hua is in a hurry and wanted to grab the gun on the ground, Chen Wan held the rope around Xiang Jiawei's neck tightly with her left hand, and rested her right hand on Xiang Jiawei's neck while She looked at Zhou Hua coldly, "Don't even Come here, I have just disabled his arm, if you dare to touch that gun, I will kill him now, and then I will fight you hard." Chen Wan didn't wait for Zhou Hua to reply, she had already stabbed Xiang Jiawei in the chest with the knife but it wasn't deep but Xiang Jiawei almost fainted in place because of the pain. "Fuck, Zhou Hua, don't touch the gun, this woman is a lunatic, don't provoke her, don't provoke her again." Xiang Jiawei screamed desperately, the knife is still stuck on her chest. Chen Wan's hand is still holding the handle of the knife, and if she pushed it in a few centimeters, he might really die here today.