Chapter - 2

---

[ when he denies playing his guitar for you ]

---

Entering the room, you looked around in fascination. It wasn't the first time you were in this room, but a wave of happiness hit you every time you visited it. You were currently in Taehyung's office room. The interior of this room was very classy, and the way he had kept it added more to its beauty. His files were neatly kept on the table and his books were arranged on the bookshelf in a synchronized order. Numerous things were there in your mind which you could blabber the whole day about Taehyung, because that man never gave you a chance to not go speechless. Mrs Kim, his mom and your mother-in-law, had once told you how he liked to keep his things neat and clean, and so here you were. You decided to clean his office room to make him happy.

Taking the duster, you started to dust the bookshelves. You picked up the files, arranged them and kept them inside the drawers. You took the cleansing liquid and after spraying some over the glass table, you started to wipe it. Sometimes, you wonder how you got such a mature and amazing man as your husband. Not to mention, he was very handsome, way more than the actors and idols you had seen on the television. Who 'romantic and hot oppa' after meeting Kim Taehyung?

[Time Skips]

After getting done with your work, you thought of looking around the room for the last time before heading outside. Right then, your eyes fell on a black object kept at one corner of the room. Scrunching your eyebrows in confusion, you walked towards it and found a guitar, neatly packed and kept.

"What is a guitar doing in here? Strange." You picked it up and brought it to your room. Sitting on the bed, you opened the bag and took it out. It was a black acoustic guitar, shining under the light and making your eyes sparkle with fascination. Taehyung's name was engraved on it, and you caressed his name with your thumb. You have always wanted one for yourself, but your parents never got it for you. They thought music was a distraction, and never allowed you to learn to play any musical instrument.

Placing the guitar firmly on your lap, you softly struck the strings. You loved the feeling of your fingers striking the strings and the guitar playing a tune. You went on playing whatever you knew, without caring about the world around you. Ofcourse, this was the first time you had a guitar in your hands and the freedom to play it without anyone's interruption.

[Time Skip]

It was 9 in the evening when Taehyung returned home. He was quite confused at the silence of his home, before he heard some faint music. He quietly headed upstairs and on opening the door of his room, he found you sitting on the bed with your back facing him. A slight smile appeared on his face but it faded away as soon as he saw what you were actually doing. He took long steps towards you and in a span of few seconds, snatched the guitar away from you. You flinched at his sudden appearance, moreover at his actions and the deadly stare he was giving you.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" You flinched again and scooted a bit back on the bed, because he basically growled at you. "Y/n, I asked you something!"

"I w-was just p-playing it-" He didn't let you complete as he cut off your words. "Is It yours?"

"Umm- N-no-"

"Then why did you touch it?"

You were shocked at his words. You couldn't touch his stuff?

"I can't touch it?" You asked him innocently, he sighed. "Stay away from it."