Chapter - 12 (iii)

---

[ when his ex returns and tries to take him away from you ]

---

"Baby, let's go back to our penthouse. I don't want you to get more sick." Taehyung pleaded for the nth time, making you roll your eyes. "No Tae, we are going back to Seoul today and today itself." He held your hand and stared at you in worry. "But love, what if you fall sick? What if you need medicines? What will we do then?" You sighed. Placing your arms on his shoulders, you looked into his eyes and spoke. "Taehyung-ssi, I am fit and fine. I don't feel sick anymore, so don't worry, alright?"

"But-" He tried to protest but you cut his words. "Tae, we are already at the airport now, literally standing in front of your jet and waiting for our luggage to get loaded before we go and sit inside. Why do you want to return now?" You asked him while crossing your hands in front of your chest. He smiled awkwardly and nodded his head before taking your sling bag and wrapping it's strap in his hand, carrying it in a manly way.

You looked at your surroundings and only saw a few people around. Taehyung's guards were standing at a distance, giving you both some privacy. A little kid was running on his little feet and his dad ran after him and caught him before he could hurt himself, but all that you saw was the laugh of the little boy. He was eating a candy and you suddenly had the urge to have one too.

"Taehyung!" You exclaimed as he looked at you in concern. "What happened sweetheart? Does it hurt? Are you in pain? Tell me what happened?" He asked you hastily and placed his hand with which he was holding your bag on your waist and his other hand on your stomach. He probably thought that you were feeling sick again, but you immediately shook your head.

"I want a lollipop!!" You cried out, making his eyes widen in-

Well...

"Please Tae, I want a lollipop! Look at that kid! I want to have one too!" He gulped as you clutched his arm and whined. He could feel his body heating up, he was hard, but you are what you are. "What are you waiting for, give me what I'm asking for!" You made a fake angry face as he looked at you while licking his dry lips. What could he even do? You both were legit standing near the runway, your jet was in front of you, people were around you, and you were asking for... a lollipop...

"Mr Kim and Mrs Kim. You may board the jet. Everything is ready." A flight attendant spoke, as you looked at her happily. "Oh finally, I was so bored, and this man wasn't even ready to give me a small thing I asked for, calls himself my husband." You rolled your eyes at him and walked forward as the flight attendant followed you. Taehyung's grip tightened on the strap of your bag as he breathed heavily, trying to control himself. He wiped the sweat beads that formed on his forehead and took in deep breaths. "Kim Y/n... you'll pay for making me this hard and desperate." He shook his head and walked towards the jet, ignoring the pain down there and praying in his mind that you forget about whatever 'innocent but not so innocent' lollipop you were asking for, as he didn't know if he would be able to control himself if you utter that word once again.

Poor man-

[Meanwhile]

Standing at some distance behind a pillar to hide himself, a man wearing a black suit and black shades stared at Taehyung as he walked up the staircase and inside the jet. The man plugged in his earpiece and as soon as it got connected, he spoke in a low but deep voice. "They have boarded the jet and it'll take off in a few minutes." He looked around to check if someone was watching him, just in case, for he didn't want to be caught red-handed spying on one of Asia's biggest businessmen, that too when he was on honeymoon with his wife. It wasn't his motive, he was just here to convey a little information.