Chapter - 12 (v)

---

[ when his ex returns and tries to take him away from you ]

---

"Well just so you know! I ain't just a mere character in his life! And I do have a storyline of my own!" You yelled at Chanmi, as if she could hear you. Letting out a deep breath, you quickly turned towards Taehyung. "Are you alright? Did she hurt you?" His heart melted at your concern as you checked his face and arms. "Yes my baby, I'm all fine." You ignored his words and gasped the moment you glanced at his hand. His knuckles were badly bruised and you glared at him, as he looked away before gulping. "What is this all about Taehyung?" You scolded him but he didn't even dare look into your eyes. You sighed. "I'm aLL FiNe" You mocked him and got up to bring the first aid box from the washroom. Keeping the box on the table, you took out some cotton before dipping it in alcohol and cleaning his wounds. He stared at you in admiration as you kept blowing over his bruises to reduce his pain, but little did you know, he felt no pain at all for it was you treating them.

Once you were done, you placed the kit back in its place and washed your hands before returning to him. He swiftly pulled you towards him and made you sit on his lap before tucking a few strands of your hair behind your ear. "Now I'm all fine, really, but tell me, were you crying? Why are your eyes red?" You stared at him before looking down. He placed his finger below your chin and softly made you look up in his eyes. "What happened sweetheart?" He spoke ever so softly. You took out your phone and forwarded it towards him. "She sent me a few photos and videos... Which made me cry... I knew they were from the past... But still..." Your eyes glistened as you spoke. "I stopped crying when Sanghee called me and told me that you were furious that a woman named Song Chanmi had entered your cabin. I knew that you'd need me, so I came here. Also, she called me a burden, a replacement, and a distraction, so I had to show her who she was trying to mess with." You let out a laugh as Taehyung smiled before wiping that lone tear which rolled down your cheek.

"You're not a burden, neither a replacement, nor a distraction." He said before taking your phone. "I don't know what made her return after all these years, but you have my word Y/n," He blocked Chanmi's number, deleted the chat and kept your phone back in your sling bag, "I'll never choose anyone over you, not even myself, so don't ever shed your tears for these lowly people alright? You're my strong queen, I know you are." You bit your lips and hid your face in the crook of his neck before letting your tears flow out. He understood your state, those pictures had hurt you and he knew it. He patted your back and cradled you in his arms to comfort you. He whispered some sweet words in your ear and kissed your head multiple times to relax you.

When you calmed down, he wiped your tears and poured down some water in the glass before making you drink it. "Was she the reason you had stopped playing your guitar?" You asked him in your soft voice, as he looked into your eyes and nodded. "I learned to play the guitar because she always wanted a guitarist boyfriend, but I stopped playing after she left me. I didn't play it until you asked me to, sweetheart." He smiled and you squinted your eyes at him. "Woah, and you yelled at me that day for this woman? Damn you Kim Taehyung." You folded your arms in front of your chest as he grinned.

"I'm sorry for that cupcake, but I'll keep on playing it for you, afterall, you love to hear me sing." He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck while holding you tightly, making you giggle. "I do, I do love to hear you sing. I love your voice." You beamed in happiness as you replied to him. "So, now that the trouble is gone, what would you like to do?" He asked while rubbing his nose on your cheek as you pinched your chin and pretended to think. "Well Mr Kim, now that you're in your office, check some emails and files. I'll head back home and make dinner for us." He pouted. "But we can just ask the maids to do that." You pecked his pout which made him look so adorable. "But I want to cook for you, and I will. So come home soon okay?" You kissed his forehead before getting up and fixing your dress.