Epilogue

[5 Years Later]

"Wowwww!!!" The little girl squealed in excitement as she ran all around the living room of the huge penthouse with her tiny legs. She ran towards the glass walls and hopped in joy. "Mama it is so prettyyy!" Placing her weeny palms upon the glass walls, she stared at the city lights in awe. "Yes angel, but do you know who else is pretty?" She turned towards her father as he picked her up in his arms and booped his nose with hers, making her giggle. "It's you angel, you are the prettiest." "Really Papa? And Mama?" She asked with her doe eyes staring into his eyes. "Oh baby, your mom's got no parallel! She's the prettiest too!"

Taehyung giggled at you as you smiled while walking towards them. Tying the strings of your daughter's cap and setting her cap with her head, you looked at her fondly. "Baby, did you like Paris?" You asked your daughter as she nodded her head multiple times. "Yesh Mama! I like Paris!" Taehyung kissed his daughter's tiny head and rocked her in his arms to make her laugh, as you stared at the father-daughter duo in admiration. She looked around and her eyes fell upon the huge fireplace as she recalled something. "Mama! Will Santa give me gifts if we pretty pretty the Christmas tree? I saw it in cartoon! Little girl pretty pretty the Christmas tree by the fireplace and put socks and Santa came at night and gave the little girl gifts." She said about her pure and innocent imagination as you nodded, making her laugh in delight.

"Papa, let's put stars and balls on the Christmas tree!" Taehyung poked her cheek with his nose. "We will baby, but on christmas, alright?" She made an 'o' face, but then yet again something popped up in her little brain. "Papa let's go outtt!" She pointed towards the city lights, the smile never leaving her face. "Hana baby..." You cooed as you caressed her cheeks, making her look at you. "What do you do at night?" You asked as she thought for a while before answering. "I eat food, I brush teeth, I sleep." You smiled at her reply. "And now it's night. Look there's the moon." You pointed towards the sky as the three of you stared at the moon showering its soft light on the world. "It is night." She said and pouted, realizing that she won't be able to go out now.

"No, no angel." Taehyung kissed her cheeks. "Mama is right. It's time to sleep. But if you listen to Mama and behave like a good girl, then tomorrow I will take you to the Eiffel Tower, okay? You love it right?" He said in a baby voice and the pout immediately vanished from Hana's face as a cute boxy smile replaced it. "Really Papa! Yayyyy Eiffel tower!!!" She threw her fists up in the air, as if she was celebrating a victory. Taehyung and you laughed at your daughter's cuteness.

Kim Hana, your four year old daughter, had your eyes and nose, but she had Taehyung's double eyelid in one eye and his boxy smile. You still remember the day when you held her in your arms for the first time, and how Taehyung broke into tears when she held his finger in her tiny fist. In your 3rd trimester, Taehyung would work from home and give his full attention to you. No matter how hard you would try to not disturb him, your mood swings never sided with you and in some way or the other you would make him leave his office room after every half an hour. But he never complained, instead he did all of your work happily like a responsible husband.

Even after your delivery, he helped you with everything, from helping you to get up and taking a bath, to feeding you and taking you for small walks in the garden along with taking care of your little angel. He never backed off his responsibilities. He was such a blessing. As for Hana, she was exactly what you had described your child as when you told Taehyung about your pregnancy, a little ball of happiness. Her little talks, her innocent questions, her curious eyes, everything about her was so enchanting.

[Next Morning]

It was around 12 in the afternoon when you started to doll up your angel. You made Hana wear a cute red frock and red pump shoes along with a white jacket and cap for the winter season was about to begin and the weather was cold. "Aww my baby, you look like a doll! So cute and pretty!" You chimed before applying the baby cream on her face. "I look pretty pretty!" She held her frock and twirled around, making you smile. You made her wear her favorite pendant and then let her go and play. You yourself wore a red dress along with red heels which Taehyung had gifted you the previous night and asked you to wear it today. Wearing a warm white coat over your dress, you applied your moisturizer, matched your lips with a red lipstick and set your long hair free on your back. Hana was playing with her toys as you smiled at her before walking towards her. Picking her up in your arms, you kissed her cheeks as she giggled shyly before hiding her face in the crook of your neck. As you cooed at the cuteness of your daughter, the door of your bedroom opened.