Chapter - 4 (iii)

---

[ when his cousin touches you inappropriately ]

---

"Don't talk to me like that!" You glared at him, but he smirked. "What will you do?" He asked in a creepy tone. You didn't feel it right to be around him. "I don't know what's up with you, but I'm going, Taehyung must be waiting for me." You tried to walk past him but he pulled you back by your arm and pushed you against the wall. "Mingyu stay within your limits!" You were definitely scared, but you tried not to show him. He tilted his head slightly and checked you out, roaming his eyes over your body as you felt disgusted. "And what if I don't, babygirl?"

He slowly started to walk towards you as you slowly stepped towards the side. "I asked, what if I don't stay within my 'limits', what will you do?" "I'll tell Taehyung!" As soon as he heard your reply, he stopped and started to laugh like a psycho. "What will that son of a b!tch do when he has been a loser all his life?" Your heart started to race at his words. "Surprise babygirl! Didn't you know that your husband is scared of me? You must have noticed that he loathes me, or more appropriately, hates me."

He smirked. So Taehyung hates him. You were wrong all this time. He wasn't excited to see Mingyu, but Aunt Lia.

"But tch tch, look how much of a loser he is. His parents lived in Seoul and he stayed with us. We were in the same school, we were classmates. I was better in studies, I was better at sports, at every fvcking thing, but then he became my competitor. He started to gain fame at school and everyone started to like him more than me. There was a point where before sending us to school, my own mother would kiss his forehead first and then mine. He infuriated me, made me look like a loser. So I started to spread rumors about him."

He had that evil grin on his face. "I told everyone that he was a bully, that he would bully me, I turned everyone against him, the teachers, the students, everyone. And the result? They started to ignore him, despise him, which made him depressed. Fvck all that, I played my last card in the third year of our high school, when I turned his girlfriend, the girl he treasured more than anything in this world, against him and made her break up with him. Tch tch."

You were too shocked to speak, how could a brother do this? His words were making you furious and you finally yelled at him. "He isn't a loser! You are! And you'll pay for it!"

"Oh no babygirl, I won't. His parents took him to Seoul after he graduated from high school, but he wasn't the old Taehyung anymore. He had turned cold and emotionless. Well, that's what he gets for trying to become my rival." Your face had turned red in anger. You hated him, more than anything. He wasn't a human, he was a devil.

"Taehyung is way better than you! You're trash!" You shouted and his expressions darkened. "Babygirl... How dare you compare me with him, hmm? Trash? Oh, I never showed you how much better I am, let me show it to you."

You didn't get him until he started to walk towards you. He tried to hold you but you dodged his hands and rushed towards the door. Before you could open it, he pulled you and pushed you on the floor. You fell on your hand as a sharp pain arose in your arm but you pressed your lips together to prevent yourself from crying. He harshly turned you around and hovered over you. You tried to push him with your injured hand as your good hand was in his hold, but to no avail.