Chapter - 4 (i)

---

[ when his cousin touches you inappropriately ]

---

Taehyung was packing his bag, while you were packing yours. You rummaged through your dresses and picked one which your mom had once gifted to you but you never got the chance to wear it. A smile formed on your face as you took the dress in your hands and hopped towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung! How's this dress? Should I take it with me?" He fondly looked at you and nodded twice as you hugged him and hopped back. Taehyung's aunt, who wasn't able to attend your wedding, had asked you guys to visit her. She was much eager to meet her favorite nephew's wife, and Taehyung was way more eager to meet his favorite aunt. If he has ever considered any woman as his mother besides his own, it was her, Aunt Lia, his mother's sister.

His parents too were at Aunt Lia's place, and you being you, were happy at the thought of meeting his relatives and your in-laws, or to say, your family.

[Next Day]

It was 5 in the evening when your flight landed in Incheon. An elderly man in his 50's walked towards you both as you were waiting outside the airport. "Welcome, young master, and young madam." He bowed, making Taehyung smile. "It's good to see you again, Mr Lee." You had a kind smile on your face all the time. Mr Lee, who was Aunt Lia's driver, took you to her home.

Taehyung helped you get down the car, just like he always does. He was taking out your luggages from the car along with Mr Lee, as you stared at the mansion in front of you in admiration. "Ommooo Taehyung-ah is that really you??" A high pitched voice startled you. You turned around to find Mrs Kim, Mr Kim and a lady around Mrs Kim's age standing at the main door of the mansion. Taehyung placed his hands on your lower back, smiled at you and guided the way. His soft gestures always touched your heart.

The both of you bowed when you reached them. "Good evening Aunt Lia, mom, dad." Taehyung spoke, making Aunt Lia beam in happiness. "Aegyo, my son grew up too well, hmm? C'mon give me a hug." She spread her arms as Taehyung left your side and walked forward to hug her, while Mrs Kim smiled and gestured to you to hug her. Taehyung then hugged his parents as Aunt Lia asked, "Oh, and this is Kim Y/n Taehyung if I'm not mistaken!" She said, making you shy as you respectfully nodded your head. She took you in her embrace and patted your head, "Aww you're so beautiful. I hope my son finds someone like you for him too." She broke the hug as you smiled awkwardly.

Mr Kim probably noticed how Aunt Lia's words weirded you out as he shook his head. She has always been straightforward. "Can we get inside and have a hearty meal? It's been so long since I have eaten with my kids." He spoke as Mrs Kim rolled her eyes at him. "All you can ever think of is food." She chuckled and led you both inside, while he whined. "Hey, food is essential for us to live!" You internally laughed at the lovely couple.

"Where is Mingyu?" Taehyung asked. Mingyu was Aunt Lia's son and Taehyung's cousin. You had met him at your wedding, but something in you had asked you to stay away from him. He didn't give positive vibes, and you remember how he had been staring at you the entire time you were at the venue. You hadn't taken it seriously, for he was Taehyung's brother, but you didn't want to be around him.

You knew Taehyung wanted to meet his cousin. They were of the same age and hence they grew up together. Even though Taehyung never showed it, you knew he loved his family. He didn't really like to talk much, but he was different when he was among his loved ones, when he was with his family, when he was with you. He was cold for the world, but not for you.

"He must be out with his friends. Don't worry, he'll return soon." Aunt Lia said as he nodded. "Taehyung and Y/n, go and freshen up and take some rest. Your luggage is in your room. I'll call you for dinner." Mrs Kim said and the both of you obeyed her like obedient kids.

The first thing you did after Taehyung opened the door of your room was run and plop on the bed. Taehyung chuckled at your childishness. He would have probably yelled had it been someone else, but you were his happiness, how could he ever yell at you?

"Tired?" He asked softly and sat at the edge of the bed as you let out a 'hmm'. "But you need to freshen up Y/n." "Later please." You whined and buried your face in the soft pillow. He shook his head, but smirked as an idea popped up in his mind. "But how about taking a shower? A warm shower before tucking inside the duvet on the soft mattress? A relaxing shower with your favorite jasmine shower gel and your favorite wild berries shampoo before a mouth-watering meal? A-" "Okay okay I know I know I'm going." You cut his words and quickly got down, rummaged through your clothes in your bag and took out a t-shirt and trousers and headed towards the bathroom, making Taehyung shake his head at you. "Cute." He mumbled. One month into your marriage and he perfectly knew how to lure you.

[Time Skips]

You were scrolling down your phone while Taehyung was reading a book laying on the bed beside you. You were hungry and a pout formed on your face, which Taehyung noticed. "What's wrong Y/n?" You locked your phone and placed it on the nightstand before completely sliding under the duvet. "I'm hungry" You whined like a baby, making him chuckle. You peeked out and squinted your eyes at him. "Think I'm funny? I'm hungry for real!! When are they going to call us? After I faint due to starvation?! God save my poor soul!" He burst out in laughter at your childishness as you sat up straight on the bed with raised eyebrows. "Yah Kim Taehyung! Don't laugh! Or else I'll eat you!"

Well... two seconds of silence for you Y/n.

His eyes widened as he started to cough and you turned into a statue the moment realization hit you. He sat up straight and looked at you, but you looked away in nervousness, not daring to look into his eyes. An urge was suddenly developing inside him. "I- I didn't m-mean that-"

"Y/n..."

His deep husky voice cut you off, sending shivers down your spine. "Look at me." His voice was dominating. You slowly raised your gaze, only to rest at his deep chocolate orbs. He started to lean in and you were frozen, still trying to read the air around you.

His hand slowly made its way towards your face as he softly tucked a few strands of your hair behind your ear and then rested his hand on your cheek. He stroked your cheek ever so gently as you were drowning in ecstasy, while he was loving the way you were melting by his touch. Being the cold guy he was, it had always been hard for him to show his affection to you, but he tried to be warm with you as much as he could, and right now he didn't know what he was doing.

His hot breath hit your lips as you gulped and slowly lifted your hands to hold his collar. Seeing you do that, he wrapped his other hand around your waist making you close your eyes. You didn't push him away, you wanted to kiss him too, after all he was yours, and you were his.

He closed his eyes too as the world around you seemed to have stopped. Your breath was mixing together as he brushed his lips over yours. He wanted to kiss you, he wanted to let you know that he adores you, he wanted you to know that he was all yours, your husband, your man.

And just when he was going to press his lips on yours...