Chapter - 12 (i)

---

[ when his ex returns and tries to take him away from you ]

---

You patted the moisturizer on your face, letting your skin absorb it while staring at your big bear's reflection in the mirror who was sleeping soundly on the bed. You both had landed in Paris three hours ago and currently you were in your hotel room. It was raining heavily and Taehyung's penthouse was quite far away from the airport, so you both decided to spend the night in a nearby hotel and leave for the penthouse the next day.

You had a good sleep during your flight in his private jet, but loverboy was so busy admiring you that he forgot to take a nap and now he was sleeping as if it was the last thing left on the earth to do. You got up and walked towards the balcony to close the door and draw the curtains. Before doing so, you glanced at the city lights. You were on the 30th floor, so the view you could see was mesmerizing. You grinned and drew the curtains before hopping towards the bed in excitement.

But as soon as you were going to turn off the lights, an idea popped up in your mind. You glanced at Taehyung's sleeping figure and smirked evilly. Tiptoeing, you went towards your luggage, opened your bag, took out your makeup bag and tiptoed back towards him. Biting your lips, you carefully got up on the bed and sat next to him. You took out your lipstick, blush, eyeshadow and your brushes and smirked again.

"This is what you get for making me sad, my love." You giggled and started to apply the eyeshadow on his eyelids. You gently spread the pink color over his eyes and then proceeded to cover his cheeks in pink too. He was breathing softly, making you smile. You scrunched your nose and started to apply the red lipstick on his lips. As soon as you were done painting his lower lip, you moved your hand to paint his upper lip when he opened his eyes and grabbed your hand with his huge ones. The lipstick fell down from your hand and rolled over his neck and chest and finally plopped on the bed as you stopped breathing and your eyes widened in shock.

He glanced at the lipstick and the other cosmetics and then closed his eyes, heaved a sigh and opened his eyes, only to glare at you, making you gulp. "And what do you think you were doing, sweetheart?" Your breath hitched as you looked away from him and tried to remove your hand from his grip. "N-Nothing-"

"Nothing? Really?" He asked while raising his eyebrow as you bit your lips. He stared at your lips and back at your face. You slowly nodded, making him tilt his head. He yawned and sat up, scratching his neck with his other hand. That's when his eyes fell upon the mirror and he saw his reflection. Well... His cheeks were tinted in a circle in the shade of bright pink, his eyes had 'glitter' on them and his lower lip was red while the upper lip was in its original baby pink color. He basically gawked at his reflection when you took your chance and removed your hand and ran away. Man was horrified.

"Y/N COME BACK HERE!!" He yelled as you laughed, turned back, stuck your tongue out and laughed again. He chased you and just when you were about to sneak into the bathroom he pulled you by your wrist as you bumped into his chest. You couldn't stop laughing at the situation, more like, at his face, annoying the hell out of him. He groaned and pushed you against the wall, pinning your arms above your head and then came dangerously close to you.

"What's so funny?" He asked while raising his eyebrow, as you shook your head while trying to suppress your laugh. He tilted and turned his head towards the mirror, scrutinizing his own face. "Lord, what did you do to my handsome face?" He whined as you giggled. "Made you look more handsome, thank me-" You instantly shut your mouth as he glared at you. "Wait here." He warned and walked towards the dressing table, picked up your makeup wipes and walked back towards you, while you quietly obeyed him like an obedient kid.