Chapter - 4 (ii)

---

[ when his cousin touches you inappropriately ]

---

His hot breath hit your lips as you gulped and slowly lifted your hands to hold his collar. Seeing you do that, he wrapped his other hand around your waist making you close your eyes. You didn't push him away, you wanted to kiss him too, afterall he was yours, and you were his.

He closed his eyes too as the world around you seemed to have stopped. Your breath was mixing together as he brushed his lips over yours. He wanted to kiss you, he wanted to let you know that he adores you, he wanted you to know that he was all yours, your husband, your man.

And just when he was going to press his lips on yours...

A loud knock interrupted you both as you quickly backed off and ran towards the door leaving Taehyung, while he clenched his jaw and tightened his fists to control his anger and not burst at the person infront of you for ruining his moment with his wife.

You fixed your t-shirt and hair before opening the door. There stood Mingyu, with a strange expression on his face, as if he was stopping himself from doing something. You gave him a soft smile, but you felt very weird when he licked his lips. Before you could react, he plastered a smile on his face. "Hello sis-in-law, welcome to my home!" He forwarded a bouquet of flowers towards you as you hesitantly accepted it.

Just then, a hand was placed on your back and Taehyung stood beside you. You looked up at his side profile and noticed that he had a cold expression on his face. "Taehyung! How are you brother!" Mingyu tried to hug him but stopped on hearing Taehyung's question. "Where were you?"

"Where was I? I was at the club ofc-" "Didn't I tell you to stay away from those things?" Taehyung cut him off, making him smirk. "Oh Taehyung, just because you're married and wish to stay loyal to your wife, doesn't mean I can't have fun and enjoy with my chic-" "DON'T you dare to complete that!"

Taehyung almost yelled at him as you scooted closer to Taehyung. Mingyu was disgusting, no wonder he always had that bad aura around him, and the audacity to say such things in front of his sister-in-law? He was shameless.

Mingyu was about to say something but Aunt Lia's voice cut him off. "Children! Come downstairs for dinner!"

Both of them were glaring at each other and you didn't know what to do. "Mingyu-ssi, umm... Taehyung and I'll go a little later, you may go ahead." You awkwardly smiled and held Taehyung's arm. You pulled him inside and closed the door and locked it before turning towards Taehyung. He glanced at you and at the flowers and the next thing you knew was that he snatched the bouquet, threw it on the floor and was crushing the flowers under his shoes. You gasped at his violent behavior.

"T-Taehyung- Please listen to me Tae-" You held his hands but he yanked his hand away. You took a step back as you didn't know what happened to him all of a sudden and how to calm him down, while he noticed your actions. 'Calm your nerves you stupid human, don't scare her.' He whispered to himself and took a deep breath before looking at you. You were fidgeting with your fingers, not knowing what to do or say, and looked down to avoid his gaze.