Chapter - 10

---

[ when he is scared after getting a nightmare ]

---

[Taehyung's POV]

"Y/n, where are you going?" I asked, perplexed at the way she was hastily packing her bag. "Baby, what are you doing?" I asked again, but she didn't respond. She walked into the closet and returned with a huge heap of her clothes and threw them on the bed.

She proceeded to pick up her dresses and push them inside another bag, without caring about anything. I walked forward and held her wrist, making her stop. "What's wrong Y/n? Why are you packing your clothes? What happened?" She gave me a... tired look? And freed her wrist before walking to the dressing table before she decided to respond to me.

Or... before she decided to break my heart into pieces...

"I'm leaving." She said, making me frown at her words. "Leaving? To where?" I inquired. She turned around, staring right into my soul before the words left her mouth which I never wanted to hear. "You."

I scrunch my eyebrows. "Me?" She nodded. "Yes you. I'm leaving you. With my boyfriend."

My heart shattered as my eyes widened. "L-Leaving m-me with your b-boy- No no sweetheart w-what are you saying?" I suddenly felt weak. "You heard me right Kim. I ain't joking." She said casually, busy with picking up her cosmetics. I stepped towards her and held her by her forearm before turning her to face me. "Have you gone crazy?? What are you even saying-" Before I could complete, she cut off my words. "I'm perfectly fit and fine and I'm in my senses. Now leave me, I need to pack my things."

"You aren't going anywhere." I said firmly with rage in my eyes as she stared at me in disbelief. "And who are you to stop me Kim?" She asked, making my blood boil in anger. "I'm your freaking husband!!" She smirked and then laughed evilly. Her laugh... It wasn't Y/n's laugh... She wasn't behaving like Y/n... but someone with the same face as hers but character completely opposite to hers.

"Are you sure about that, Kim?" She smirked again, yanked my hands and walked towards her nightstand. Picking up a file, she took out some papers and walked back towards me. "You see these?" She held the papers in front of me and asked in an evil tone. I didn't answer, I just couldn't. "These Kim, are divorce papers. I'm divorcing you."

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "What the fvck?! What's wrong with you?!!" I yelled, not being able to take her words anymore. She just smirked and threw the papers at my face. "I've already signed, you must sign soon." She stated as my eyes glistened. "Baby... Did I do something? Please sweetheart tell me... I'll do anything to make you stay... Just tell me baby... where did it go wrong?" I asked in a softer voice, trying to convince her, but she just gave me a 'go away from me' kinda look.

"I'm tired Taehyung, I'm tired of you. All you do is work, all you care about is work. You don't care about me, and I know that you don't love me. I'm just your wife, and you pretend to love me. I'm nothing more than the four letter word 'wife' to you. You don't share your secrets with me. You don't open up with me. Why am I that untrustable? I ask you, when I can share each and everything with you, why don't you do the same? Is it that hard for you to speak? Is it that hard for you to trust me?" She spoke with pain in her voice, I could sense it, but her words stunned me.

"S-Sweetheart? What did I hide from you? W-What are you saying-" I tried to hold her hands but she pushed me away by my chest. "Stay away. I don't care anymore. I'm happy with my new boyfriend. He's way better than you and at least he treats me as his girlfriend, unlike you."