Chapter - 5

---

[ when you dance in the rain with him ]

---

You turned on the lights of the kitchen and rubbed your eyes to adjust your vision. You let out a yawn and scratched your head while walking groggily towards the refrigerator. Opening the door, you took out the milk bottle and a few more things and placed them on the counter.

It was a Sunday morning, but not for Taehyung as he was busy with the preparations of opening the new resort under Kim Corporations. Unknowingly, you smiled as you added the ingredients in a bowl. Although you were not a morning person and waking up at 5 every morning was something you had never preferred, waking up for Taehyung to make his breakfast was something that you loved to do.

He was a very hardworking and determined person, which made him even more charismatic than he already was. Last night, he skipped his dinner and slept while working on some documents and this had bothered you the entire night. You were proud of him, but he needed to take care of his health too.

Placing the pancakes on a plate, you were about to slice a few strawberries when you heard some footsteps. You glanced at the clock, it was 6:30 am. Why was Taehyung downstairs this early?

"Y/n" You heard his voice as you progressed towards the living room, only to see him in his office attire with his ipad in his hand. "I'm going to the office." He glanced at you and then back at his ipad, making you furrow your eyebrows. "It's just 6:30 Taehyung."

"I know Y/n. My secretary informed me that my business partner will be coming for a meeting in an hour, so I'll have to go now." You huffed in annoyance. "Gosh, these stupid businessmen, don't they know when they should be holding up the meetings? Who sets up a meeting at 7 in the morning, even before the working hours start?" Taehyung smiled at you and started to walk towards the main door as you ran up to him and held his hand. He stopped on his tracks and turned around in confusion.

"Nopes, have your breakfast first, or I'm not letting you go." You crossed your hands in front of your chest. "Y/n I-" "No. I ain't taking any of your excuses. You skipped your dinner too, now I won't let you skip your breakfast. That business partner of yours can wait."

He smiled at your caring side and slowly leant in and placed a small kiss on your forehead, making your heart flutter. He placed his hand on your cheek and caressed it. "I'm sorry Y/n, I promise to return soon okay? Don't skip your breakfast!" He said hastily and jogged away just in time before you could catch him. "Yah! Kim Taehyung!" You yelled but he was already out of the house. "Ughhh!" You groaned in annoyance.

What a great morning.

[Time Skip]

After drying your hair, you applied your moisturizer and lip balm and closed your eyes for a bit, feeling relaxed after the warm shower. But you immediately opened your eyes the moment you heard the thunder. A smile formed on your face as you quickly got out of your room, ran down the stairs and across the living and finally stood in front of the glass door. Your eyes sparkled in fascination looking at the beautiful weather.as the dark clouds covered the sky.