Chapter - 3

---

[ when you're on your days and accidentally text him ]

---

Plopping on the bed after coming back from the washroom, you felt like crying. You were going through bone-breaking pain as the deadly cramps were making you go breathless. It was Sunday and all the maids were on leave.

It was always your mother and your best friend who would bear your tantrums, but today you were alone. You pouted as the old memories flooded in. The days when you'd cry and your bestie would console you, your mother would make you warm water packs, your bestie would get you your favorite snacks, chocolates and icecreams, your mother would cook all of your favorite dishes, your bestie would do a 'sleepover' at your place just to take care of you and your mother would massage your back.

You missed them, and today you were missing them a bit too much. Way too much. Even Taehyung wasn't at home. Although it was a day off for him, he went to his office to complete a few files. Would it have been alright if you had told him about your condition?

You shook your head. You had never shared about it with any man, but Taehyung is your husband and you knew he would help you. But at the end of the day, you have your own insecurities, everyone does, and you weren't ready to share about it with him. Sure he was your husband, but it was an arranged marriage and you both weren't that close yet. Your bond was fragile right now and you didn't want to make any wrong move which would harm your relationship.

Yes you were that insecure.

It's not like you have ever experienced a heartbreak, but you had watched your best friend crying day and night and suffering with depression after she had her first heartbreak. She was on medications for eight months, and her condition scared you, to the point that after that you never dared to even hang out with a guy.

You checked the time, it was 3 in the afternoon. Taehyung would return by 8, that means that you had enough time to take a shower and a nap and then make dinner. Bearing the unbearable pain, you got up and walked towards the bathroom to take a warm shower. Atleast that would help to you relax.

You wore a comfy t-shirt and shorts and sat infront of the mirror while drying your wet hair. "Ouch-" You gasped and your eyes glistened when a cramp hit your lower abdomen. You clutched your stomach and caressed the area to lessen the pain but nothing was working. You sighed and decided to quickly brush your hair and tuck yourself inside the duvet.

You pouted when another cramp hit you the moment you laid on the bed, and that's it, it was the end of your patience as tears rolled down your cheeks. You wanted to talk to someone, you wanted someone to console you. You extended your hand and picked up your phone from the nightstand. Your mother as well as your dad was currently in Ilsan due to some work and you didn't want to disturb her. So you decided to instead text your best friend, Taeyeon.

Another cramp hit you and you groaned in pain. Fresh tears escaped your eyes, blurring your vision. You quickly searched for Taeyeon's contact with tears in your eyes and clicked on it...

You:
I'm so done with my life at this point

Taehyung:
Y/n? What's wrong?

You:
Don't ask me what's wrong.

Taehyung:
Huh?

You:
Everything is wrong.