Finale

---

[ when his car crashes and you think that you lost him ]

---

Your throat was dry, your face pale and your sleepless and tired eyes made you look lifeless. The room had a soft and warm dimmed lighting. The blinds of the room were half shut as the sun hadn't risen yet, but the sky had a bluish pinkish glow which you could see through the gaps in the blinds. The world was silent, except the birds who were chirping and the machines making certain beeping sounds. The watery and medicinal and somewhat floral fragrance of the room wasn't very comfortable, yet you were here, sitting in a hospital room on a stool beside a bed, the bed on which the love of your life was laying so lifelessly.

His head was wrapped up in bandage, his right cheekbone had a cut, there was a blood clot in the corner of his lips, his bruised knuckles were wrapped up in fresh bandages and Iv tubes were attached to his hand.

Kim Taehyung, one of the youngest billionaires of the country, was now lying on this hospital bed looking so fragile and powerless.

You were sitting all quietly, mostly staring at him and glancing at the machines from which a few wires were connected to him and the monitor which showed the graph of his heart beats, his heart rate, pulse rate and a few other things. You couldn't help but continuously go back to the moment your whole world crashed down in front of your eyes when you were waiting for Taehyung to return and got a call from Jin about Taehyung's accident to the moment when you felt your breathings becoming stable when the doctors walked out of the operation theater with a gentle smile on their faces. "The patient is out of danger. He's safe" were the words you never knew would mean so much to you until today.

[Last Night]

A smile crept on your face as you tied the last balloon with a ribbon. On your way back home, you stopped by a toy store and bought a packet of balloons, a few shimmering ribbons and a few gift wrappers. You decorated your bedroom and placed Taehyung's gift in a box wrapped in purple gift paper - A little card saying 'Hello Papa, I Love You!' and your test reports that Dr Chen had sent you. You were going to become a mother, Taehyung was going to be the father of your kids, you were going to have your little one soon in your lives. You felt so overwhelmed with excitement. Keeping your hand on your stomach, you caressed it as you felt your eyes glistening. "Baby, are you excited to tell papa about your arrival? He'll be the happiest person in the world. What do you think? How will he react? Hmm? Will he burst into tears, or will he yell in happiness? Hmm baby, what do you think?" You giggled as you spoke to your unborn baby, taking in the merry feelings and experiencing your first days as a mother-to-be.

It was already half past eight in the evening but Taehyung hadn't returned home. You were eagerly waiting for him, afterall you had a surprise for him. "Don't worry baby, papa will come home soon." You said while assuring your baby, more like assuring yourself. Something was definitely wrong. It wasn't the first time he had been stuck at work, but something in you was telling you that he wasn't just stuck at work this time.

A ringtone interrupted your thoughts as you glanced sideways and found Jin calling you. You picked up the call with a smile, but before you could speak, he spoke in haste. "Y/n, you're at home right?" You could sense the panic in his voice which scared you a little. "Yes I am." "Listen to me carefully, Hoseok will be there in 15 minutes to pick you up, okay? He'll explain everything to you. Don't panic alright?" You frowned at his words as your heart started to beat faster. "W-What happened Jin? Where's Taehyung?" You could hear him sigh from the other side, it seemed like he was walking fast. "I don't have the time to tell you anything Y/n, just so you know, Taehyung isn't well. Come with Hoseok, do not panic, everything is going to be alright."