Word of Thanks

120 pages, 43367 words and 230598 characters in google docs, I couldn't have accomplished this without y'all. I seriously don't know how to express myself at this point. This was the first fanfiction that I ever published, and I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed writing and investing my time in this series.

Now, I know and understand that some of you want to change a few things about this story, and I appreciate your point of view and the way you wanted this story to be, but at the end of the day, this was my story, so it had to go the way I wanted it to. Somebody told me that 'Somi should have been a real character'. She was actually supposed to be one, but then I had the entire Chanmi plot in my mind, which was supposed to come at the end. To be honest, Somi not being a real character but a book's character was not only a plot twist for y'all but for me as well. I didn't really think about it, it wasn't a part of my initial plan, but then I also didn't want to portray Taehyung having some negative trait, so I made the entire Somi incident a dream.

'Taehyung should not have yelled at Y/n when she came to his office to give him the file. That was very immature of him.' I agree that it was, but I wanted to show that not everyone is perfect. He yelled at her, but he didn't have any bad intentions; all he wanted was to surprise her. It was childish, but I wanted to make it immature and childish because I wanted to show a pure, innocent, and silly shade of love. I wanted to show that Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim Corporations and someone who was known for his perfectionism too, can be imperfect.

This story might have some imperfections, but it's perfect for me. I love my work, and I'm proud of it. To all those who spent their time reading this series, I thank y'all from the core of my heart. You made this story invaluable. To the ones who voted and commented, I really appreciate your effort. Thank you for bearing with my irregularity and for being so patient. Six months is actually a very long time, so to the ones who have supported me since the very beginning, I can't express how grateful I am to you all. I'm glad that I could make you smile, I'm glad that my work could make you happy, after all, this is my main motive—to spread love and happiness. Thank you for reading, thank you for voting, thank you for commenting, thank you for being here, and thank you for existing.

I love you all so much!🤍

Arranged Love | Kim Taehyung
by SilverFictions
2023