CHAPTER 2

It was past lunch break when I was finally done with Mr. Theo, along with the information about the case in hand. Walking out of his office I could feel many eyes on my figure wandering in the hall and on the blue file that seems to be the center of attention for the past few days. That's what Mr. Theo told me along the case and the small amount of evidence that we had.

Clinging on the envelope side, I searched for Jin. Wasn't that idiot buying me lunch? I swear to god if he does this with his girlfriend, she is going to dump him within a week. I internally rolled my eyes at the thought. As I was walking further down the hall I would see a figure walking towards me, I could tell it was non-other than Jin.

Walking towards me, waving at me like a happy child who just received candy from his mother for behaving well at a supermarket. I waved the file above my head to show him I got the case. I can see his eyes widen with excitement as he fast walked towards me.

"Wow, Anxin not at all surprised." He said playfully hitting me on the arm. I grinned at him taking his statement as a compliment I smiled at him like a little girl. He chuckled and ruffled my hair making me glance at him for ruining my perfect hair. I

"Now shall we, my lady?" He asked in a princely manner slightly bowing down at me, his right hand straight out for me to take. I mentally chuckled at him, keeping a straight face ignoring his hand I walked away from him towards the exit.

Jin's head snapped up towards my walking figure, I could hear him pout retreating his hand back to himself he stood up straight following me like a puppy. I quietly laughed at him to which he glanced at me, I raised my hand above my head in surrender. Moving out of the elevator we walked towards the parking lot, towards my black Jaguar that is.

"Please allow me the honors', my lady," Jin said while extending his hand toward me, as in asking for something to be placed in his palms. I raised an eye to his act, questing him through my eyes.

"Your car keys." He said, innocently looking down at me.

"Huh? Why is that? Why do you need them?" I asked confused, guessing where this conversation was going.

"To drive obviously, dummy." I rolled my eyes at his commend, completely ignoring him I walked to my jet black jaguar. Blowing a kiss at it, I opened the door to the driver's seat getting in. I slammed the door shut behind me Jin came running to the passenger seat. I looked at him through the mirror smirking at him. He glanced at me, opened the door to the passenger seat, and took a set.

"Why can't you let me drive?" He said angrily crossing his arms over his chest. I smiled giving him a sarcastic grin.

"Cause I can't risk my babe getting hurt by you, you know?" I grinned making him more annoyed than he already is. Feeling defeated, he sat back down with a sulking face. I chuckled at his behavior and started driving.

Halfway through the ride my phone started to ring picked up the call that was inside my pocket and put it in speaker while handing it to Jin, he through and angry he still held onto the phone moving it near my mouth so that I talk.

Hey, sis, I think you would like to take a look at all the goods I have in hand right now.

"What do you mean?" Confused I asked her with a raised eyebrow not that she could see it.

If I'm not wrong you have been recently handed down a case right? About the guy who was killed miserably and whose body was found inside the water tank of his apartment building?

"How do you know about all this?" Surprised I asked, from the corner of my eyes I could see Jin getting interested in the topic being discussed.

"How do you know about her handling the case? It hasn't even been officially discussed among the agency yet" Jin snatched the phone towards him so he can ask his question which was bugging me too.