CHAPTER 16

"People will come and go, but the one who loves you will always be there to stand alone for you at your worse because they love you selflessly,"

~Author

(Author's pov)

"What are you both doing?"  Yun-ha exclaimed

"Ahh...nothing just woke up now,"
taehung replied nervously.

"Okay then you both fresh up lemme prepare lunch,"  Yun-ha stated.

"Lunch!?" they both exclaimed.

Yun-ha chuckled at their sudden exclamation...

"Yeah, it's noon and it's lunchtime, now go and fresh up," Yun-ha explained

"Oh okay,"

~5 minutes later~

Yun-ha heard a calling bell. She murmured "who can be at this hour?" So, she quickly paced towards the main door and opened it only to see Jin standing looking all worried.

"What happened ? Come inside,"  Yun-ha stated

"Anxin was neither answering my calls nor replying to my text messages, what happened to her?" Jin questioned while sitting on the couch.

Yun-ha explained to him everything bit by bit what actually happened that day.

Jin felt pity for both the sisters after knowing what has happened, and asked where is anxin.

To which Yun-ha replied...

"At her apartment"

Meanwhile Jungkook and taehung both came down after taking an ice-cold shower and noticed Jin talking to Yun-ha.

So, they both cleared their throat to gain complete attention from both of them...

Jin looked at the owner of the voice and the moment he looked at them he narrowed his eyes suspiciously as if he saw something unexpected and unwanted to be present there at the current moment...

"Oh, so you both came, lemme serve the lunch then," Yun-ha stated.

With this Yun-ha made her way towards the kitchen...

"You know them?,"

~Meanwhile at Anxin's apartment~

Hundreds of alcohol bottles lay on the floor with a pool of blood and bottles of depression and leukemia pills. Sobs, silent cries, drunken mummers, spitting of blood while coughing, and whimpers can clearly be heard.

A girl sitting in the middle of the mess holding both of her knees crying hard and continuously coughing and spitting blood but she seems to be careless about all these because, in her hard times, nobody is there to take care of her, nobody is there to ask her how she is nor her sisters came to see her once. She denied believing that she had caring sisters throughout her life journey till now. She believed that people become mean when a person falls into a pit of problems. She felt pity for herself for believing that her sisters will come someday to become her safety pillar at her worse.

"Good job sisters, I had already anticipated this from you," The words were muffled in her weaker voice as she murmured. Her health has deteriorated to such an extent that she wasn't able to speak clearly. Following the utterance of such words, everything faded to black in front of her.

~At lee mansion~

(Ji-eun's pov)

I called Anxin several times but she wasn't answering my calls. Her reason for not picking off my calls was valid but she should at least know that I am coming to visit her today. Just then Yun-ha called me for lunch from downstairs and I hurried my steps toward the dining hall...

(End of Ji-eun's pov)

(Jungkook's pov)

Just I was busy scrolling through my phone. I heard the slapping sound of fluffy slippers. When I looked in that direction damn what I saw made butterflies dance in my stomach. My babe was all in a long red dress running downstairs looking like she was in a hurry to save her prince who is dying, who is of course me...

(End Jungkook's pov)

(Author's pov)

Just then taehung noticed someone staring at her best friend and as a result, he pinched him hard. Jungkook hissed in pain and looked at taehung as a helpless puppy who has been kicked out of his own house.

"Now, don't look at me like that," taehung stated without glancing at him once.

"Why are you so possessive about her?"

"it's because she is my best friend, I can't let anyone be loved by her except me,"

Just as Jungkook was going to say something ji-eun interrupted.

"Hey, guys wassup,"

"Nothing, just came back after taking a refreshing bath, now," tae said.

"Oh okay, let's have lunch together then, then we will head towards Anxin eunnie's apartment,"

"Okay," all three of them exclaimed.

"Hey, Jin what are you doing here?" ji-eun asked.

"Umm...Anxin was neither picking up my calls nor answering my text messages so I came here to see if she was okay or not and I came to know that she has moved back to her own apartment,"

"Yeah, same here she isn't picking up my calls too and I am quite missing here for this reason I am gonna meet her today, do you wanna join me?" ji-eun asked.

"Yeah sure cuz I was going to meet here too, as she isn't coming to agency and my boss is literally eating my head and I am also missing her so let's go to her after lunch," Jin stated.

~At London~

"People like you shouldn't exist in this world. They should die. You know what for you people the population is in danger, how can u do that? Listen to me carefully there are only two genders, male and female and people like you don't hold any place in this world. So as soon as possible be a normal person neither than being gay, Mr. chalongrat novsmorong, and yes if you wanna date someone then date anyone else, not my fiancée. Do u understand?"

"Why are you talking like this, Sia?" Fiat asked with his weak voice and teary eyes.

"It's, Miss Sia you basterd" stated Sia and spilled the warm coffee that he was sipping earlier on his white t-shirt making his perfect body visible and ordered the gaurds push him out of the building.

~5 minutes later~

"God, why isn't Fiat picking up my calls? Sia"

"What happened honey?" Sia asked.

"First, stop calling me by that disgusting name, and second, did Fiat come to my office when I wasn't present at the office?"

"First, I have the right to call you by any name as I am your fiancée, Mr. J-hope, and second, yeah he did come to your office and I banished him from here, now tell what are you gonna do?" Sia replied with arms folded infront of her chest

"Fuck you,"  j-hope screamed and took out his car keys out from his pant pocket.

Just as he was going to leave Sia stopped him from behind by holding his arm...

"You can't go there,"

J-hope just jerked her hands away from his and drove away...

~Meanwhile~

'Eunnie, please open your eyes, please,"

To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all liked it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading