CHAPTER 13

(Suga's POV)

The incident that happened just now surprised me to the core. It simply blew my mind, I never thought of something like this to happen, specially my heart I don't know I'm confused about why am I feeling these emotions. My stomach filled with the zoo when I kissed her. She kissed me more deeply when I tried to back away. I kept thinking about the incident until Jungkook pinched me hard.

(End of Suga's POV)

(Author's POV)
"Hung, why aren't you listening to me?" Jungkook asked tilling his head to the side. Suga hissed in pain, his eyes glared at him.

"What!? You trying to kill me or something?" Jungkook whined freaking out.

"Nope, I won't, but I will beat the shit out of you for sure." said Suga, frustrated with the muscular bunny.

"Hey, calm down, Hung, I was just joking, by the way what were you thinking? Oh wait, lemme guess, is it about your kiss with my future sister-in-law?" Jungkook teased with a smirk on his face.

"Can't you just...wait, what is that dumb doing?" Suga asked, looking at Anxin, going on drinking from the past two hours.

Suga immediately got up from his seat and walked towards her. Although, he doesn't give a shit to anyone about what he/she is doing, but today, he doesn't know why was he being overprotective for her. He doesn't want to, but he is bound because today for the first ever time his heart was winning over his mind.
Whereas Anxin continued to drink as if her live depends on it.

"Hey you, gimmie more," Anxin whined, fully drunk. She smashed the glass on top of counter table, glaring at the bar tender.

"Stop it, Anxin, it's too much now," Suga interrupting in between the bartender and Anxin.

"Now, who are you to tell me that what is much and what is less? Just pick your ass up and fuck off" Anxin yelled in her badass but drunken tone.

"I am nobody. Stop it right now," Suga said, greeting his teeth in anger, hearing her bitter words.

"Oh, really!? So, mister nobody, what will you do if I say no?" Anxin chuckled a little at Yoongi's sentence.

"You wanna see?" Suga lips twisted upwards forming a devilish grin.

"Yeah, go ahead, I am desperate to see what you can do" Anxin crossed her arms with an emotionless face.

Suga gave a wide smirk and lifted Anxin and threw her on one of his shoulders. Anxin yelped at the sudden action, struggling to escape from his grip. Yoongi took a platinum-coated card out of his pocket and gave it to the bartender.

"Your payment" Suga said, throwing the card at his face.

"t-thank you, sir," The bartender shuttered.

Suga rolled his eyes and looked straight towards Jungkook, who was doing mischief and quickly hide it when Suga looked at him.

Suga signaled him that he is leaving and he also noticed that Anxin wasn't moving anymore, which means she is asleep. He sighed in relive and took the keys to the car out of her pockets and drove toward the Lee's mansion.

~ A few minutes later~

Once he reached there. He walked straight toward the main door and rang the doorbell. He heard a faint voice coming as a response and but still, he was able to guess who it was.

(End of author's POV)

(Ji-eun's POV)

I rushed towards the main door as I guessed it must be Anxin eunnie out there but the next thing I saw didn't surprise me at all.

It was eunnie, off course but was being carried bridal style by Yoongi. I immediately took her arm and wrapped it around my shoulder while holding her waist tight from the other end.

Then at that very moment, Yun-ha came out of the kitchen to check who arrived, but got shocked to see Anxin's drunken state. She ran towards us and wrapped her left arm around her shoulder giving her support.

"What happened to you eunnie?" Yun-ha asked clearly worried.

"Nothing, to worry about it, she is just drunk," Ji-eun said trying to comfort Yun-ha.

"Uh...Yoongi thank you so much for bringing eunnie back home." Ji-eun said.

"No problem."

"You know what? How about you stay for the night?" Yun-ah asked.

"I can't my brothers must be waiting for me at home, so next time, for sure," Yoongi assured Yun-ah.

"Ohk, then, bye," Ji-eun said with a short smile.

"Bye," Suga said in return and went off.

The two Lee sisters sighed in relive while closing the door shut.

"She will never change," said the two Lee sisters at once.

(End of Ji-eun's pov)

~In the morning~

(At Kim's mansion)

(Author's pov)

Everyone was looking at Yoongi with lion eyes as if they are going to eat him in just a few seconds.

"Okay okay, can you guys tell me what's wrong with you all?" asked suga breaking the cute-dangerous silence.

"So, first and foremost, check your family group," said tae with an angry but cute voice.

So, Suga immediately took out his phone and opened the family group chat and after that what he saw made him fume in anger. He looked up straight towards Jungkook, who was already giggling secretly.

So, it was Suga and Anxin's kissing photo of last night in the club. Where Jungkook took it secretly without informing or asking Suga about it.

"So, I would like to know what is this shit hung? Said tae with a serious tone.

"Guys, are you all out of your mind? Like how can you all do this?
First Jungkook, you literally forced me to call ji-eun at the middle of the night.
Second, jimin, you messaged all shit to Yun-ha, and poor she came in a hurry thinking something happened to you.
And now Hyung you too, I was expecting that at least you are responsible as our elder but you too. At least I wasn't expecting you to be like this."Said tae taking all his frustration out.

"Hey, first of all, stop roaring like a lion man, and if you are stamping allegations on someone then please try to listen to the explanation of that person too," said suga in one breath.

~At lee mansion~

"Like seriously eunnie how could you be so careless you know right that you have to drive back home too then why did you drink so much just firkin why," said ji-eun frustrated with her eunnie.

"Hey, first stop, this all nonsense, and listen to me first, I am always acquainted with work always and so, for this reason, if I drink then what's the problem can't I enjoy my off, answer me," said Anxin while being hurt by her smaller once.

~Somewhere in London~

"Book, my tickets for Seoul for next month"

"o-ohk sir,"

TO BE CONTNUIED...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANKS FOR READING