CHAPTER 23

"No matter how hard you try to get the person you love, if your destiny won't agree it will not worth for waiting for that person"

~Author

The chilly winds of the autumn passing while caressing his body, allowing his Hair to fly and kiss his forehead with beautiful sun rays hitting his face making his face glow up in the evening. Looking at the beautiful cityscape of the evening he was lost in someone's thought. Someone he wants to desperately meet. The someone for whom he is desperately waiting form years. Tears were forcing his eyes to stream down to his cheeks but he wasn't allowing but he didn't realize that those tears have already disobeyed him. It wasn't stopping at all even though he was weeping it time to time.

Just then he heard someone cleared throat to gain his attention. He vigorously wiped his tears and stood still until the person reached him. He turned back to recognize the person who was it. It was none other but J-hope. "How was your sleep, net?", net gave him a soft smile and nodded his head indicating him that he was all okay. J-hope handed him a cup of coffee and looked at him straight making a direct eye contact with him. "Is there something bothering u?" to which he just nodded his head, indicating a no to him.

To which J-hope eyed him suspiciously and scanned him from head to toe as if he told him something he wasn't expecting for. To which net asked while sipping his coffee "what?". J-hope narrowed his eyes and asked "Is that question you are asking me? Don't tell me that you don't know why am I looking at you like that," just as net was about to say something J-hope's ringtone interrupted the conversation, j-hope just eyed him suspiciously and went away to answer the call.

***

A big thud echoed in the room. A man was holding his stomach rolling in the floor struggling and groaning in pain, strip of blood flowing out of his mouth and was unable to speak a single word. The person standing Infront of him gave an angry look and asked "why it is that you need lee Anxin's blood?" the man just nodded his head indicating he won't spit out a word.

"See, just don't test my patience you don't worth it," still the man just laid on the floor lifeless. She got tensed and checked if he was breathing, she sighed in relief that he was still breathing he was just unconscious. She murmured a word "shit" and picked him up and took him to the resting area and laid him there.

She took out her cell phone and dialed Anxin's number and gave the precise information of what is happening in the hospital and warned her to be careful and disconnected the phone. She once glanced at the unconscious figure of the man and made her way out of there. She met Yun-ha at the way and greeted her with the brightest smile ever and handed her a cup of coffee while Yun-ha also gave a soft smile to her, greeted her and accepted the cup of coffee and had a little chit-chat and then both cordially parted their ways.

*** 

"Isn't it that you are enjoying your luxury?" she almost shouted at top of her voice and it was clearly visible that she wasn't happy and was bursting out at  the person infront of her. "This is why I hired u, tell me.." 

the person infront of her suddenly spoke "so?"

 she argued back "so! so, what?" 

the person replied "so, did I tell you to hire me?" 

'Oh, wow you have now learnt to give me back answers, isn't it?" 

The person just nodded his head in disappointment and went away

"Jeff!, Jeff! listine,"

Then she stopped for a while , she realized that she has changed a lot, she noticed that she used beat people half dead, if they angry her but she didn't do it with Jeff, why? However she shrugged her thoughts off and sat on the couch and switched on the TV and she suddenly murmured "bitch" and switched of the tv again and threw the remote far away on the couch.

Jeff entered the living room with two mugs of coffee and handed one of the mug to her, "make your mood right, take athisha,". She  looked up making an direct eye contact with him and felt a spark inside her. She was unable to understand what was happening to her for past few days, the feeling that were triggering inside her was unexplainable for her. She couldn't even think that she was actually falling for Jeff as she wasn't ready to accept that easily.

She knew that she wasn't here for making a Roger family there as she has an intention for coming from Canada to south Korea, it was all because killing the detective lee Anxin and making someone the CEO of her mom's company which she has no doubt done successfully . She is only left with killing lee Anxin and then will fly back to Canada. In that case she couldn't imagine of falling in love with someone. 

she was interrupted in between her thoughts as Jeff asked " are u still mad at me?" she immediately snatched away the coffee mug from him and took a sip from it and said "no, why should I be angry?".  I am sorry for making you tense like that. I thought that your company is illigal but now I know your company is fully proved legal. Sorry, for my behavior towards you. As, the tone of Jeff was becoming softer athisha's heart was just melting with each words he apologizing to her.

***

A smile flashed on J-hope's face as he glanced at the caller I'd, he excitedly accepted the call and stuck his phone on his ears . A sweet deep voice of a male hit his ears and he let out deep sigh as he heard his voice after so many days, "you don't care about me anymore, isn't it?" this voice had a grave disappointment in it, to which he replied "it'd not like that how you think, fiat" J-hope replied explaining to him, it's just that I met my brother after so many years, love and how dare you think I will forget you so easily? You will always be in my heart, love. After that all the four of them barged inside J-hope's room and started asking him tones of questions.

UPCOMING...

"take it with all the care," she heard a loud gun shot and found a dead body laying infront of her.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THANKS FOR READING