CHAPTER 24

"The thing that you like the most, should be kept in a showpiece of your heart, no matter what"

~Author

The dark streets of the ally ate him with all the darkness, possibly he walked silently with only his footsteps to be audible. The night was growing darker but the greed for money inside him was increasing. Her was all in his dreams to get rich like a millionaire working for him as a servant but he was scared of one person till this journey of his world and the person was Detective Lee Anxin.

The one whose blood tube he was carrying with him. The more he was going in, the darker it was getting in.

"Hey, are u here?" a bold female voice launched through his ears. The man stopped walking and looked in the direction from where the voice was darting at his ears. He saw a woman staring at him from the dark, straight at him.

"Umm, yeah the thing which u told me to bring, I brought it" the man hesitantly told the lady as if she would shoot him dead any time. "good" a bold voice echoed the dashing from wall to wall making him more scared.

The lady assuring that he would be paid once he gave it to her and assisted him to come to her. The man hesitantly walked towards her with the smallest steps he could just as he was going to hand the blood tube to her, the loud noise of a bullet echoed, the man was lying dead on the floor, and the glass of the blood tube broke and shattered into pieces and mixed with the blood of the man.

"fuck" The lady ran away to save her. 'STOP, u coward" Anxin in black standing with her gun pointing towards the direction she was running through. She ran behind her and finally encountered her when she didn't stop. She smirks at looking at the dead body of Athisha.

"Done!" she leaned down to check whether she was still breathing or dead, and as expected, Athisha Mathew was no more in this world. Anxin laughed like a maniac as if she got a human to eat. "I won, athisha, I did" Soon the police officers vans and cars arrived the moment and asked Anxin thousands of questions and finally came to the conclusion that she fired the gun in her defense.

As they knew who she was.

While they investigated, she sat in her car, turned the music on to full volume, and drove her Jaguar quickly. She was enjoying today's night, she vibed with the music and took turns towards, the mansion, finally she reached her destination and parked the car and straight away ran towards the main door in excitement and pressed the door bell thousands of times until, Yun-ha opened the door in frustration.

The moment she opened the door, Anxin jumped upon her and hugged her tightly "Yun-haaaaaaaa, am so happy today you know, I killed Athisha Mathew and with proof that she killed Thesha Winchester.

Yun-ah hugged her back and said "great job sissy, I am proud of you" and pushed her a little and parted her from herself.

Anxin ran towards Ji-eun's room and knocked it vigorously, till Ji-eun opened it and hugged her tightly too, Ji-eun knew, Anxin got success in her mission and hugged her back gave the a surprise news to her, to which when Anxin heard she got little more excited.

* * * *

"Hyung, tomorrow is your birthday, whom are u gonna call?" Jungkook was jumping in excitement, while Taehyung, Jimin and Hyung line except J-hope were making plans for J-hope's birthday party at Latté-de-ladelfiá hotel.

"Hey, you all, why aren't you all including me? It's J-hope hyung's birthday not mine, so u can add me in this planning right?" Jungkook was getting all bored so he decided to hop into the discussions.

"The discussion is already done tho, so now no need of u actually," Taehyung said with a teasing face to which Jungkook gave him a death glare as a response. He did a pout and ran upstairs.

After, Jungkook left, they showed the list to J-hope to whom all they are calling to join the party. J-hope checked it once and gave them a thumbs-up and sent the invitation to all the people who were joining the tomorrow's party but when it was the Lee sisters' turn they called their girls individually.

J-hope noticed Jimin and Suga were blushing like hell while talking to someone at the other side of the phone, RM, Jin, Taehyung, and J-hope were suspiciously eyeing on them.

After, they both finished talking, they noticed, everyone was eyeing both of them so, they smiled awkwardly and looked at eachother and got up and ran towards their respective rooms.

***

"How, how can she die? Without killing Anxin, how?" A man threw a showpiece towards the wall but for a reason it didn't hit the wall, when he looked at the direction he saw, a man taller than him holding the showpiece.

He came closer and kept on the table and sat down on a chair and asked him in his deep, horse voice "What do u think u were doing?".

"I am frustrated, that when will that Lee Anxin die," His anger was clearly visible on his face, the man understood the seriousness of the situation.

"Btw, when did u came out?" He asked the man infront of him," What do u think?" The man raised one of his eyebrows and asked him back.

"Today? I guess," the man nodded as yes and hugged him tightly, "I missed u, brother, I missed u".

He hugged him back and said I missed u too, the both parted themselves from eachother and discussed how to take revenge from Anxin.

They remembered that, tomorrow is J-hope's birthday so they plan to expose Lee sisters as the daughter's of Lee-hang, which will be the complete disaster for Lee-sisters.

They thought if they do so then Kim brothers will themselves torturer them to death, they will themselves make their life hell.

And they reveled a biggest and the darkest secret of Jin, the best-friend of Anxin is actually a part of Night Haunters, yes the member of the mafia group of kim-brothers.

When Kim-brothers come to know that Lee-sisters are the daughter's of Lee-hang then Jin has to listen to the mafia group.

***

" To know the truth of the three sisters you love, go to the cabin, or else the reality will hit you hard later," A man in black hoodie told loudly to Kim-brothers.

"What is he speaking about?"

" The Lee-sisters"
.
.
.
.
"Net? How do u know Anxin?"
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys I know I made u all wait for a long time but I was so busy to write and post this so, I sincerely apologise to my all dragons..hope u enjoyed this part..
.
.
.
.
.
Hope u like it
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading