CHAPTER 21

Today's Breaking news
" The new CEO of the Berenson market has been chosen, the public wonders who can it be?"

The headlines of the news flash on the screen in bold letters. The public exactly didn't know who it was or who chose this new mysterious CEO of this famous company. 

Anxin too was watching this and was as baffled as others, "Hmm...who made the CEO? This has to be someone I wanna catch desperately," At this moment an abrupt vibration occurred inside her jeans pocket caught her attention. She took her cell phone out to check who it was only to see Yun-ha's(finally) name flashing on her phone screen, A smile unknowingly crept on her lips to see her cutie calling. 

She quickly picked up her call and glued it on her ears and spoke to her in such a way that she hadn't talked to her for years. "Hey, Thunder I wanna tell you something very important Please listen to it very carefully You understand right, don't you?" Yun-ha's tone changed into a serious one. At last, the words Yun-ha said left her in total shock. "And, now I think the next turn is yours, Anxin Please be careful,".

***

"Boy you have to do this, tomorrow you will have to represent yourself as the CEO of my company, just add some bossy voice in it " Athisha stated in a voice of worry and irritation "Ugh, I can't I tried it a lot," the boy stated in the tone same as athisha did. "just, one more try please," she asked with her puppy eyes, the boy let out a deep sigh and tried once again.

"So hello dear ladies and gentlemen, I Jeff  Roger, the new CEO of The Berenson's market, am here to take the responsibility for this company and I am really glad and lucky that the co-founder of this company chose me as the CEO. He didn't underestimate me after seeing me as a poor jewelry seller but the talent inside me that made an urge inside him to do this. So, I believe that each one of you has a different talent hidden inside you only you have to find it and shine like gold, Any question?" As he said this an impatient reporter asked him aloud which made all confidence break down. "Sir, as you know that before you there must be an CEO, so who was that?".

 FLASHBACK

"Miss, may I know where are we heading to?" the boy asked her with a curious look, to which athisha just gave a glare and rolled her eyes back to where she was looking earlier.  Soon the car stopped in front of a tall luxurious-looking building named,'THE BERENSON MARKET' with a quotation of 'CHANGING THE WORLD'. His eyes sparkled after seeing all the decorations and the way of lightning which were making the evening there more beautiful to look at.

"Are you gonna stay here? Or coming in with me," in she replied She got to see him rushing in with her to which she nodded and let out a sigh "Ugh, nothing can be done now,"  then they headed towards the reception area.

"Yes mam, how can I he... go to the left, take a straight path and a door on which  CEO  is written can be seen," terror in the receptionist's every word of the can be heard.

The boy now knew something big was going to happen but at the same time he was confused about why the receptionist was terrified after seeing her face, however athisha noticed that he was dreaming in his own world, so she clicked her fingers and directed him to come behind her. 

Soon they reached the desired room, the boy noticed the 'CEO:- MISS. THEA MATHEW'  word written in big bold letters in gold. He also noticed when she saw the CEO thing a drop of tear escaped her eyes, which she wiped off in a fraction of a second. then he heard a deep but spine-chilling voice of that girl "Come in,".

When he got inside the room his jaw dropped open to the floor, It was more luxurious than the whole building the air conditioner was at its lowest temperature, and the golden yellow shades of the light were making the whole room look like the whole room was made of gold, the expensive marbles on the floor...just he was looking here and there, he came back to his senses when the voice hit his ears again "don't worry, these all are yours, you just have to sign this paper,". The boy took a close look at the paper.

The paper said all the rules and regulations of becoming the CEO of the company and she firkin wants me to sign that? "Mam, just one question, may I ask that?" to which she replied, "yeah, sure go ahead,".

"Are you seriously out of your mind?  How can you believe me this easily, oh my bad not just that  you are handing me over your luxurious company to me and that to be without any cost? Man, believe me....," 

"Stop, don't impress me more, you know, why I chose you? because you impressed me by your skills and if you are talking about trust, then I would like to say that you are the most loyal person I have ever seen, which you have proved just now,"

(FLASHBACK ENDS)  

***

"Somebody has bitten her intestine, it seems like that, wait lemme send you the pic ," then Anxin's cell phone vibrated with notification sound, she opened the notification, the moment she saw it she threw her phone far away on the bed and ran towards the washroom to throw up, she came outside and and again spoke to Yun-ha "Gosh, that was disgusting, I just now rushed to washroom to throw up after I saw this, like how can a human do that?" to which Yun-ha replied "ofc, a psycho," 

Anxin immediately got up from her bed  "psycho, hmm...let's find this so called 'psycho', 

UPCOMING

"Now, for getting her blood sample her sister lee Yun-ha will have to unknowingly help us, then after getting that I will kill all the three of them and one by one sell their body parts and will earn in millions," 

"I will never let that happen, you monsters we will end you,"

"Oh really, turn around and your surprise is waiting,"

"You!? you, betrayed me, I will take revenge from you all just wait and wat..."

every thing went silent suddenly...what would have happened? who are these? who is trying to save these three sisters? 

To know what is gonna happen next continue reading our chapters regularly, so that you won't skip a beat.

Till then stay tuned...

TO BE CONTINUED...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THANKS FOR READING

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER DO COMMENT ME AND TELL ME HOW WAS IT AND YEAH PLEASE VOTE IT IF YOU LOVED IT.