CHAPTER 18

"The day I made you my best friend, I became one of the gardian of yours, if anything happens to you, it will be my responsibility,"

~Author

TRIGGER WARNING: TERRIBLE TORCHER SCENE AHEAD

The moment she got out of the plane, she jumped in happiness. She opened her arms wide as if hugging Korea. "Welcome back to Korea, Athisha," Just as she arrived in Korea, the breaking news flashed on the LED screen attached to one of the pillars in the boarding hall "The arrival of a terrible psychopath,"

An intense debate started to take place on that topic among the reporters, some were in for of her and some were against "She, won't hurt anyone again," one of the reporters oppressively stated. "What if she does?" another stated almost shouting.

She smirked while looking at the LED screen placed on top of a boarding pillar and stated "Good question, you will have an answer to this question of yours soon," everyone in the airport got tensed after hearing the news, while she was grinning behind the mask she was wearing while looking at the condition of the people after hearing the news.

"Good luck, try your level best to save your lives from me, monsters," she stated while changing her look from joyful to full of hated and disgusting look towards the people present there.

She then took a cab and straight away went to her mansion which was of her late mother Mrs. Thea Mathew, it just took her five minutes to reach there as it was very close to the city end, which was not only eye-catching but situated in a very beautiful side of the city which added more beauty to it.

She got down from the cab and paid the driver the requested amount and turned towards the mansion. She saw that at the very side of a pillar of the gate, her mom's name was gold plated on the nameplate. A drop of tear fell on her cheeks making some parts of her mask wet.

She then wiped her tears and gave a little push to the rusted metallic gate which opened making a prolonged grating and squeaking sound, dried leaves were scattered all over the ground which flew with the light stoke of wind caused by the gate, and she ran her eyeballs taking a look around the mansion.

She found lots of dirt all around, and all the flowers in the garden once used to bloom and spread their fragrance all over, which used to make her happy are now all dead and decomposing, the tree under which she used to play a lot with her friends wasn't there anymore.

"Hey, come on catch me,"

"Athisha, wait,"

"No, I won't, you have to catch me, Marie,"

"Ahhh..."

"Marie, Marie, open your eyes, Marie,"

"Go...go away, athisha..., you haven't done anything, you will be still my best frien...d,"

"Marie!? Marie!? Marie, open your eyes, Marie, let's play,"

That terrible day still made her believe that she murdered her best friend. She just saw her dying and did nothing, she was regretting why she didn't do anything. She closed her eyes and again a drop of tear streamed down her cheeks without her knowledge, "I am sorry, Marie, I didn't help you that day, but now I promise I won't spare that person alive who took away your life, "She now decided to kill the truck driver who killed her best friend or else she won't be able to forgive herself.

Here, Anxin just got discharged from the hospital and thought to drive away to The hidden eye agency but just as she was going towards her car she bumped into ji-eun.

"Where do you think you're going?" ji-eun scoffed a little "To the agency, Ofc" Anxin answered in the same mocking way as ji-eun earlier did, then again Anxin started to move but again ji-eun came in front of her and ordered her to stay back in a strict motherly tone. to which Anxin denied and gave her a little push at the same time Mr. Theo called her and informed her to come agency as quickly as possible.

Anxin looked at her pouty face of ji-eun and pinched her cheeks lightly "Don't worry, I will be back home soon," to which ji-eun became extremely annoyed and stormed off from there to which Anxin smiled while thinking how caring her sisters are.

Then a few minutes later she arrived at the hidden eye agency after parking her car she went straight inside the agency, but as usual she was surrounded by all those weird and suspicious looks of the so-called detectives.

And as always, our happy virus of Anxin, who was none other but Jin popped out from nowhere making Anxin almost lose her balance but Jin caught hold of her hand and made her balanced.

"Yeah, you should have been resting, don't you? Then what are you doing here?" Jin stated along with a sneeze, to which Anxin just rolled her eyes and walked away but Jin didn't seem to accept his defeat and followed her like a lost puppy, Anxin abruptly turned around and stated  "Yeah, sir told me to meet him urgently so I am here, satisfied?" Jin stopped following her and walked in a different direction as he realized she wasn't in a good mood today.

Standing in front of the chief's office she knocked on the door, for some time she was engulfed in a wired silence until she heard a faint "come in," from inside his cabin. On entering his office, she already sensed something wasn't going well.

Whereas athisha got a call from an unknown number she abruptly picked up the call and the moment she did that a cold manly voice from the other side triggered her ears "Remember what you have to do, "it didn't take a second for her to recognize the voice, "yes, I do,".

Then the phone hung up between the both and she tucked her phone back inside her jeans pocket and spoke to herself "Get ready for the suffering that I am gonna cause you, thessa darling," She continued with a psychopathic laugh.

"Please lemme go, whomever you are," she cried begging her, to let her live the rest of the lifeline that god has given her but she seem to be deaf to hear all those pleadings of her instead she smirked and said "Baby, this is the beginning, there is a lot more to suffer now," with this she brought a recently sharped knife and started to cut her bare skin deeply but in a limit so that she shouldn't die that fast, the room was filled with cutting sound of skin, screams and her psychopathic laugh as if she was enjoying her screams and tears...

~Somewhere in Italy ~

"What is the latest update about them?"

"Sir, we spotted them with three girls, from those two of them are twins but not identical once,"

TO BE CONTINUED...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THANKS FOR READING